• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz dropping out of the Republican presidential race

Maybe Congress can grill her for 12 hours straight again and find something this time.

cannot stand hillary as a presidential candidate
she has nothing of accomplishment despite holding high positions of responsibility
indications of her exposure of state secrets are a huge concern; glad Comey/FBI are determining if it was criminal
but to date, there is no evidence of corruption
if she has an actual history of it and the republicans could not pin it on her speaks more to the GOP's ineptitude rather than hers
but some of our forum members are so certain when insisting corruption exists, we can only invite them to share that insider information with us

I think we've seen in the past that you really aren't very good at knowing the future.

But I'm sure you've got inside information from WND.

shrug...

You just can't help the snide remarks about me and WND...whoever that is. Be that as it may, I'm pretty confident in my prediction that Hillary will be talking to the FBI long before she talks to Congress again.

Of course, being in the tank for Hillary prevents you from looking at the situation rationally...but that's your problem, isn't it?

shrug...

You just can't help the snide remarks about me and WND...whoever that is. Be that as it may, I'm pretty confident in my prediction that Hillary will be talking to the FBI long before she talks to Congress again.

Of course, being in the tank for Hillary prevents you from looking at the situation rationally...but that's your problem, isn't it?

Not really. I'm not a big Hillary fan.

So I think it's you who are prevented from looking at the situation rationally.

INDIANAPOLIS — Ted Cruz, the insurgent Texan whose presidential campaign was fueled by disdain for Washington, prepared to announce he was leaving the race Tuesday night, removing the last major hurdle in Donald Trump’s quest to become to become the Republican nominee for president.Cruz’s decision came after losing overwhelmingly to Trump in the Indiana primary, all but ensuring that real estate mogul will claim his party’s mantle at the Republican National Convention in July.
The exit comes after a series of desperate moves to keep his candidacy afloat in recent weeks, including naming former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina as his running mate in a bizarre announcement where Cruz spoke for a half hour and Fiorina sang to his young daughters.
Read more @: Ted Cruz dropping out of the Republican presidential race

Down goes Ted! Looks like Republicans will sink to a new low and Trump will be the nominee. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom