• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teacher Charged With 6 Felonies For Relationship

Oh plaaazeee, I don't think you raised/been around teen females. Tender flowers they ain't. They can take heart break and break a few themselves. It is part of growing up.
Females are a bundle of emotions, they are wired that way. Males are different.

Would you be ok with an older man 'teaching' a teenaged girl all about love, sex and videotape??? ✌️
Nope. Different situation, different standard. Rules are not the same, nor should they be.

Nope. Different situation, different standard. Rules are not the same, nor should they be.
I guess you haven't been around young men. Emotions are just as intense and confused in young men.... :cautious:

Why is it different??? Neither are fully mature and capable of making mature decisions- neither can vote, own a pistol, smoke, drive only under adult supervision. Why aren't you willing to spare someone like your daughter the grief of a randy young man by inviting older men to teach the 'bundle of emotions' about sex and love in a mature, sensitive way??? :unsure:

Rules are the same, laws are the same, only some blatantly sexist opinions set a double standard... ✌️

Not really. Males are just taught to shove that bundle of emotions down and hide any not "manly".

Not really. Males are just taught to shove that bundle of emotions down and hide any not "manly".
If they’re worth a damn. There’s always the arts and windowless bars for the others.

I think we can all agree that a teacher, regardless of gender, taking advantage of a student, also regardless of gender, is unacceptable socially and ethically. That said, I think a teenage male student isn't thinking that he's being taken advantage of or that its wrong, but rather he has a hot teacher and he's about to get some.

Back
Top Bottom