• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teacher Charged With 6 Felonies For Relationship

sub1028

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

Teacher Charged With 6 Felonies For Relationship​

Female High School Woodworking Teacher Charged With 6 Felonies For Relationship With Male Student
Lena Stewart, a 27-year-old agricultural science and woodworking teacher at Nixa High School in Nixa, Missouri has been charged for carving out an intimate relationship with a 16-year-old male student.

wow I had a teacher who looked so good but never used us for sex!! Damn it!

She can steady my tool so I can drill straight.

Disgusting, and shame on anyone making light of this because she's a woman going after a male minor. She deserves an equal sentence that a male would get for violating a female student.

You didn't even post a picture of her in your dumb thread.

1674608075309.png

is she a drag king?

Female High School Woodworking Teacher Charged With 6 Felonies For Relationship With Male Student
Lena Stewart, a 27-year-old agricultural science and woodworking teacher at Nixa High School in Nixa, Missouri has been charged for carving out an intimate relationship with a 16-year-old male student.

She can steady my tool so I can drill straight.

Would you have had this same reaction if this teacher were male?

Disgusting, and shame on anyone making light of this because she's a woman going after a male minor. She deserves an equal sentence that a male would get for violating a female student.
The crimes aren’t equal.

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staff room
The accusations fly

It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabokov

How are they not equal?
Because a young lady is, obviously, likely to suffer more harm from being taken advantage of than a young man.

Meh, not into upside down women.
No way, they are always best when upside down.

Besides, women can't rape men. Especially 22 year old women and 16 year old willing young men.

More like "contributing to delinquency" kind of thing.

I vote not guilty. Because if you are a normal 16 year old male, you cannot say no to some young filly offering you her stuff.

How is this even considered a crime?

GVYTI57UGNBK7MIEGOR36EOLZ4.png

Yeah just a minor being abused by an authority figure, why couldn’t all of us be so lucky?

Because a young lady is, obviously, likely to suffer more harm from being taken advantage of than a young man.
That may be true, but both are harmed by this sort of relationship.

It should certainly not be a joke

What if the teacher was a guy and got busy with a 16 year old boy? How about 15, 14, what if the teacher was 60?

Where is the line?
too many what ifs but I will think about when it happens

Back
Top Bottom