• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Target: Go woke and go broke

Neurology already confirms a difference between sex and gender and I provided a source from the Yale School of Medicine that confirms sex and gender is not the same in science. You’ve provided nothing. You’ve only made claims.
no, you didn't. Gender is now redefined to be meaningless. Neurology has nothing to do with it.
If you reject that trans people are valid, you are anti-trans.
which is why I haven't, and why I keep correcting this lie you keep posting.

or a man.

nor does it make him a woman.

Get beat arm wrestling a female and wait for your friend to tell you she's more man than you. That should be all the proof you need of what we have been getting st.

One set of terms describes biology. The other describes the traits we have assigned to those biological presets.

no, you didn't. Gender is now redefined to be meaningless. Neurology has nothing to do with it.

which is why I haven't, and why I keep correcting this lie you keep posting.

So you don’t for instance believe that trans women are not women?

strawman

ok

How the hell is it a strawman? You literally just said that if someone wanted to be called by a name that wasn't theirs, it would render names meaningless.

I directly pointed out how horseshit that stance is. I'm not sure how I could have been MORE on topic.

you and conflating your inability to comprehend, with me arguing against myself. that's your problem, not mine.
You contradicted yourself, you initially said that "hetero pride merch" is racist and homophobic....then you say "hetero pride" (leaving out the context, "merch") is not racist and homophobic.

You moved the goal post. You lost another point.

Get beat arm wrestling a female and wait for your friend to tell you she's more man than you. That should be all the proof you need of what we have been getting st.
this does not make her a man.
One set of terms describes biology. The other describes the traits we have assigned to those biological presets.
no, the other is now rendered meaningless.

So you don’t for instance believe that trans women are not women?
it's not a matter of belief. A transwoman, is a man calling himself a woman.

How the hell is it a strawman? You literally just said that if someone wanted to be called by a name that wasn't theirs, it would render names meaningless.
Mike is short for michael. But you knew that.
I directly pointed out how horseshit that stance is. I'm not sure how I could have been MORE on topic.
But it's a strawman, as I pointed out.

it's not a matter of belief. A transwoman, is a man calling himself a woman.

So you reject the basic identity of trans people as invalid. Therefore you are anti-trans.

Seriously, do you think trans people would see you as pro- or anti- trans?

this does not make her a man.

Well, at least more man than you. Sure you want to saw on the tree side of that limb you are out on?

Hell, I have this feeling that for your fragile psyche, it would be better for you for her to actually tell people he identified as him.

no, the other is now rendered meaningless.

Did you miss the part where I actually agreed with you on this as it pertains to biology?

Meaningless, you are using words you say are meaningless. You have totally undercut any further argument.
again, your comprehension issues are your own.

Should Target start selling KKK merchandise?

Amen!

Damn, didn’t realize me being bisexual was basically like being in the Klan.

Do I at least get like a cool rank or title? Like Grand Sex Wizard or something?

If you need any Klan gear, it is sold at Walmart.

MAGA.

Well, at least more man than you.
no
Sure you want to saw on the tree side of that limb you are out on?
this doesn't make any sense.
Hell, I have this feeling that for your fragile psyche, it would be better for you for her to actually tell people he identified as him.
losing an arm wrestling match doesn't change the fact that she is a woman. I know you think it's cute and somehow an insult though. It's quite amusing.
Did you miss the part where I actually agreed with you on this as it pertains to biology?
Perhaps. So you agree then, that a woman beating a man at arm wrestling, doesn't make her a man?

correct, it's now meaningless.
tenor.gif

Mike is short for michael. But you knew that.

But it's a strawman, as I pointed out.

But the given name in my example was Jacob. Try keeping up. It's unsurprising that you took the cheese and then tried to claim victory with your tail still in the trap.

What you inadvertently just managed to step in is proof that your name is completely meaningless as to who you actually are. Ever watch Friends? Consider how meaningful a name actually is when in an episode, Phoebe legally changed her name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock. The even put on a driver's license and everything.

In terms of your biological existence, man or woman is as useless as your name.

an analogy is not race baiting. I understand that the example completely destroys your position, so you are forced to try and claim "racist", but I won't let you.
Here you go. Here's some gear for White Heterosexual Pride Night.
images

Back
Top Bottom