• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Taliban Endorses Trump Re-Election Campaign, Hopes for Total US Troop Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Terrorism has been markedly reduced from what it was. I'm sure you and I can agree that's a great thing.

The exact words you said were "virtually disappeared". Do you know what that entails?

The important point is that at last we have an administration that will finally end our fighting in that country. We should have never been there in the first place. It was a waste of lives and treasure. I couldn't care less about what the Taliban do or do not endorse, whether it be butt pirate manuals, cave dwelling fixer uppers, or finding your 72 virgins books on tape.

So getting Osama Bin Laden wasn’t important to you? He only left Afghanistan after we booted the Taliban out of power.

Islamic terrorism has always been over-hyped in the West. The biggest fighters of Islamic terrorism happen to be Iranian, not US. On the other hand, right-wing terrorism in America has been greatly under reported compared to its actual threat to the nation.

😂

Ever heard of a little group called Hezbollah? Iran has been directly allied with them for years. Not to mention the numerous terrorist attacks Tehran directly ordered. Claiming that Iran is “the biggest fighter of Islamic terrorism” is a bad joke.

The exact words you said were "virtually disappeared". Do you know what that entails?
Islamic terrorism has virtually disappeared from the United States, and is sharply reduced in the world. Don't you think that's a great thing?

More than you think.
Both groups are zealots and nuts.
All the devout Christians I know are great people. Why wouldn't they be? They're trying to be like Jesus who was and is perfect.

Islamic terrorism has virtually disappeared from the United States, and is sharply reduced in the world. Don't you think that's a great thing?

Not only is that not true, but there is still plenty of terrorist attacks in the US. We've had synagogues and mosques fired upon, racial and ethnic minorities murdered by white supremacists.

Not only is that not true, but there is still plenty of terrorist attacks in the US. We've had synagogues and mosques fired upon, racial and ethnic minorities murdered by white supremacists.
Talking about Islamic terrorist attacks. Not referring to the many Antifa and BLM terrorist attacks. The notion of white supremacist terrorism is largely a myth by the Marxist left.

Talking about Islamic terrorist attacks. Not referring to the many Antifa and BLM terrorist attacks. The notion of white supremacist terrorism is largely a myth by the Marxist left.

The Charleston attack by Dylan Roof was a “myth”?

Charlottesville was a “myth”?

Not a “myth”.

This guy explicitly stated he wanted to murder “Democrats” and “liberals”. Not a “myth”.

“During the interview Adkisson stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets. Adkisson made statements that because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them into office. Adkisson stated that he had held these beliefs for about the last ten years.”

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Still no myths here.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Another example of it not being a myth.

Gee, there sure are a ton of examples for a “myth”. It’s almost like your premise is full of shit. Oh wait.... 🙄

😂

Ever heard of a little group called Hezbollah?

Hezbollah is listed as a terrorist organization for purely political reasons. It is more accurately a resistance group located in Lebanon with the sole purpose of repelling Israeli hegemony and turning it into Palestine 2.0. You may not like that answer, but it's a fact. Not being aligned with your politics or foreign policy does not make them a terrorist group.

Claiming that Iran is “the biggest fighter of Islamic terrorism” is a bad joke.

It's simply a fact. The biggest fighters of Islamic terrorism are the Iranians, who have been on the front-lines in the fight against Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and affiliate groups.

Hezbollah is listed as a terrorist organization for purely political reasons. It is more accurately a resistance group located in Lebanon with the sole purpose of repelling Israeli hegemony and turning it into Palestine 2.0. You may not like that answer, but it's a fact. Not being aligned with your politics or foreign policy does not make them a terrorist group.

It's simply a fact. The biggest fighters of Islamic terrorism are the Iranians, who have been on the front-lines in the fight against Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and affiliate groups.

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization. It was involved in the Beirut bombing back in 1983 which killed over two hundred Americans, the kidnapping of over a hundred hostages in Lebanon(which is what directly lead to the Iran-Contra Affair) the 1992 attack on the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires as well as several other attacks against Jewish communities in South America during the 1990s, the Khobar Towers bombing in 1996, as well as supporting insurgents fighting against the US in Iraq and drug traffickers in the Triple Frontier Region. Arguing that they aren’t a terrorist group is laughable.

Not aligning with the US doesn’t make a terrorist... delibrately mass murdering innocent civilians does.

It’s a simple fact.... Iran has been sponsoring or directly ordering Islamist terrorist attacks for years. The fact that they don’t like ISIS’ brand of Islamic terrorism doesn’t absolve them of that.

Last edited:
I'll agree with you on that but the rest of your post is dogshit, but this is getting off topic as Hezbollah and the Taliban are two entirely different terrorist organizations with separate goals.

So are you arguing that we should stay in Afghanistan? That Biden has some plan to keep us there and be victorious over the Taliban? (That he will reveal after the election lol) Or do you have no point beyond mindless Trump bashing
You know you can simultaneously be against the Taliban and against the U.S. being a global police state simultaneously

Trump is backing off to rile up support, not to save human lives because to him, support is greater than the lives of people living in Afghanistan

And yet you excuse blacks and their supporters.

Hezbollah didn't exist in 1983.

It was officially founded in 1985, but the members were conducting terrorist attacks—such as the Beirut bombing— well before that year.

But I accept your admission that the group is, in fact, a terrorist organization.

What the hell is this supposed to mean.

Not doing much to help your “I’m not a racist” whining.

I am ultra liberal when it comes to racism. It is provided for by the constitution.
While I do not practice this trait, I have to defend others strictly based on our Constitutional rights.

Black lives matter is racist. And they must have that right defended.

I am ultra liberal when it comes to racism. It is provided for by the constitution.
While I do not practice this trait, I have to defend others strictly based on our Constitutional rights.

Black lives matter is racist. And they must have that right defended.

Lol what a load of crap you just spewed.

No, there is no “right to be racist” and no, BLM is not racist.

Not a “myth”.

This guy explicitly stated he wanted to murder “Democrats” and “liberals”. Not a “myth”.

“During the interview Adkisson stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets. Adkisson made statements that because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them into office. Adkisson stated that he had held these beliefs for about the last ten years.”

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Still no myths here.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Gee, there sure are a ton of examples for a “myth”. It’s almost like your premise is full of shit. Oh wait.... 🙄
Sure, there were terrorists threat under 0bama

Not a “myth”.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

Still no myths here.

Not a myth.

Not a myth.

1) Too bad the majority of these murders you cite occurred before Trump was president; most occurring under 0bama, which was my point.
2) Dylan Roof was an atheist who killed Christians in their church.
3) In the El Paso shooting, the gunman was a Trump hater.

I can cite bunches of examples where leftwingers and/or minorities have attacked whites and/or conservatives if you like. Then there is the fact that there are twice as many black on white murders than white on black.

Talking about Islamic terrorist attacks.

Those have not disappeared either.

Not referring to the many Antifa and BLM terrorist attacks.

Okay.

The notion of white supremacist terrorism is largely a myth by the Marxist left.

Untrue: https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

Back
Top Bottom