• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take America back before it's too late!

The relentless pursuit of israeli interests is the real reason we're trllns in debt

• True

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • False

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I just don't know

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • How dare you go straight to the root of the problem you anti-semite!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another thread in the Conspiracy Theory section, that is what it is.

And in case you have not realized this, most of us do not really take these seriously. They are a place for the brain damaged to hang out away from the more reasonable members of this forum. We just can't resist coming down sometimes, even though there are signs posted to not tease the animals.

Most of us consider the truthers and anti-Semites as seriously as we do the chemtrail nuts and the ones who scream Illuminati and New World Order. And using one Conspiracy Theory thread to validate a claim is about like going fishing without your accordion.

You're a fool. He posted a grip of information with numerous links to verify and you obviously didn't even read or click on any of it. No part of your ridiculous comment above addresses any of the information he provided. NEWSFLASH: Your posts are 100% juvenile rantings and personal attacks that refute NOTHING. You've been here 4 YEARS?? Why?? You have zero debating skills and your posts are always just personal attacks, meaning YOU LOSE. You do this consistently....so you're a LOSER. You bring nothing to the table every time. It's counterproductive. I have to question why you are really here, because its obvious you are not here to debate important issues. You, and a few others here are compromising the integrity of the forum.

President Bush's policy to secure Israel. Led by [Paul] Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and Charles Krauthammer,

Those 3 are prime examples. They seem to have bumped their heads and forgotten this is america, and israel is israel. They should be deported so they can serve in the israeli government, but they probably already do. I think the best thing for america would be to make a deal with Russia and China, and agree that no matter what israel does, or north korea, or any other terrorist countries, we, as the 3 world superpowers don't get involved. That way israel can continue its path of treachery without tainting the rest of the world. Let them have their WW3 without the superpowers. Fine idea, isn't it?

When was the last time you read a serious book on international relations?

When was the last time you read a serious book on international relations?

Never have. I just think if we get with the other 2 major superpowers, who btw, nowadays seem to be a lot more sane and rational than they've been made out to be in the past - and definitely more sane and rational than our current government, and agree to do away with the ridiculous idea that you back these yip yip countries and we'll back those yip yip countries, and let fanatics in those countries start a full blown nuclear holocaust....It's hard to believe that world leaders that are grown men even consider it. It makes me shameful for the human race.

You're a fool. He posted a grip of information with numerous links to verify and you obviously didn't even read or click on any of it. No part of your ridiculous comment above addresses any of the information he provided. NEWSFLASH: Your posts are 100% juvenile rantings and personal attacks that refute NOTHING. You've been here 4 YEARS?? Why?? You have zero debating skills and your posts are always just personal attacks, meaning YOU LOSE. You do this consistently....so you're a LOSER. You bring nothing to the table every time. It's counterproductive. I have to question why you are really here, because its obvious you are not here to debate important issues. You, and a few others here are compromising the integrity of the forum.

Actually, you only see this because I don't like wasting much time on racists. I simply assume that most barely have 2 brain cells to rub together (and I am generally right), and keep things at that level of intellect.

So if you think all of my posts are attacks, then I can obviously tell the only places you have encountered me has been in these stupid racist type of threads.

If you think this is the only type of thread I post on, you are very much wrong. But you apparently lived down here in what most of us in PD consider to be "the gutter". And feel free to view my replies to the other kinds of conspiracy theory nuts, from truthers to birthers and everybody in between. I hold you all about equally in contempt.

But I hold a special place for outright racists and bigots. I see such individuals as not only mentally challenged, but as permanently damaged and barely even worth civil conversation with.

And yes, I bring something to the table, my contempt for individuals like you. Your "evidence" is always the same coprolite that has been circling since 12 September 2001. It is all crap, conspiracy nonsense with zero credibility, zero facts, and your posting such crap from other neo-Nazi conspiracy sites means absolutely nothing.

Yea, we got it, you hate Jews. Well, I have Asparagus, but that does not mean I go around screaming about it all of my life.

And if you think I have zero debating skills, then I invite you to peruse the military threads, or the history threads. I simply choose to not waste my skills on obvious tards like "Joohaters".

Actually, you only see this because I don't like wasting much time on racists. I simply assume that most barely have 2 brain cells to rub together (and I am generally right), and keep things at that level of intellect.
personal attack

So if you think all of my posts are attacks, then I can obviously tell the only places you have encountered me has been in these stupid racist type of threads.
personal attack

If you think this is the only type of thread I post on, you are very much wrong. But you apparently lived down here in what most of us in PD consider to be "the gutter". And feel free to view my replies to the other kinds of conspiracy theory nuts, from truthers to birthers and everybody in between. I hold you all about equally in contempt.
personal attack

But I hold a special place for outright racists and bigots. I see such individuals as not only mentally challenged, but as permanently damaged and barely even worth civil conversation with. And yes, I bring something to the table, my contempt for individuals like you. Your "evidence" is always the same coprolite that has been circling since 12 September 2001. It is all crap, conspiracy nonsense with zero credibility, zero facts, and your posting such crap from other neo-Nazi conspiracy sites means absolutely nothing.
Then prove it. Refute it. Discuss it. I've been begging you to please show me I'm wrong...COUNTLESS times now. My "evidence is always the same coprolite" - well, then that should be easy to prove. You have not once made a valid argument and until you do, YOU LOSE. That's how a debate works.

Yea, we got it, you hate Jews. Well, I have Asparagus, but that does not mean I go around screaming about it all of my life.
Your racial obsession shines brightly once again. I have made it clear time and time again that I don't hate jews. My mentality doesn't go that low, as yours. So, again, if you can fathom it in your world of racial obsession, exposing mossad on 911 does not mean I hate jews. My "fat jewy fingers" comment, as I've said before, is a great way to see who the phonies are that come out exploiting and hiding behind the words "anti-semitism"

I simply choose to not waste my skills on obvious tards like "Joohaters".
Then don't post. All I ask is that if you are going to post telling me I'm wrong, then you should be able to debate like an adult - and leave the racism at home. If you post and say "you're wrong", and don't specify how and why I'm wrong, and provide links when possible, I'm gonna shred you like hash browns.

daaammmm i guess the black americans will be next to go lol.... dont forget the chicanos really this country is still ran by whites ...but i would be scared of the southern confederates they already costs us 24 bil and that is a fact....

If Jews are all as crafty, rich, powerful and successfull as their enemies portray them, then we should all accept their obvious superiority and let them continue to "control the world." The Jews may not be perfect, but there is a very good chance the non-Jews won't do as good of a job. If the Jew haters are correct, Jews are probably a race of extraterrestrial aliens and we should fear, respect and obey them for our own good.

Maybe "take" was too subtle. What I really meant was PRY it back from the fat jewy fingers.

Oh yeah... you are the anti-semite. That borders on hate speach for DP.

personal attack

personal attack

personal attack

Actually, not a single one of those was a "Personal Attack", because they were not aimed at you at all.

However, they were aimed at the appropriate racist idiots. So if the shoe fits...

And if you feel those were personal attacks, feel free to call in a moderator and let them give you their impression of them. I did not call you or anybody by name, I simply attacked a reprehensible mindset. But go ahead, call one in. I admit this may fall under "Troll Baiting", but it is not a personal attack.

Have a good day.

Actually, not a single one of those was a "Personal Attack", because they were not aimed at you at all.

However, they were aimed at the appropriate racist idiots. So if the shoe fits...

And if you feel those were personal attacks, feel free to call in a moderator and let them give you their impression of them. I did not call you or anybody by name, I simply attacked a reprehensible mindset. But go ahead, call one in. I admit this may fall under "Troll Baiting", but it is not a personal attack.

Have a good day.

:applaud

Note how he played the anti-Semite card. That, if you point out Jewish power and where it rests, you must be an anti-Semite. How pathetic.

Why do so many hate juice?

juice.jpg

ac4fd9742e.jpg

Myself, I only "hate" one Juice:

h98A0A22B

I haven't run across anybody on DP who hates juice. Juice were arrested on 911 detonating bombs in manhatten by NYPD who did an excellent job of uncovering this. The juice were held in custody for a few weeks, then were deported and never charged. This was covered up and the entire thing blamed on muslims. If you point this out, people accuse you of hating juice. I take this to mean that they approve of the whole false flag thing, falsely blaming the muslims, and all of the sht we have gone through that came with it over the last dozen years.

Last edited:
I haven't run across anybody on DP who hates juice. Juice were arrested on 911 detonating bombs in manhatten by NYPD who did an excellent job of uncovering this. The juice were held in custody for a few weeks, then were deported and never charged. This was covered up and the entire thing blamed on muslims. If you point this out, people accuse you of hating juice. I take this to mean that they approve of the whole false flag thing, falsely blaming the muslims, and all of the sht we have gone through that came with it over the last dozen years.

24 hours and nothing but crickets. Every time I mention the Israeli mossad bumbling bafoons on 911, everybody scatters. It's because they know it's true but don't want to talk about it or even acknowledge it.....so, I guess this means, as suspected, there are very few concerned americans on here, or americans who have the ability to see beyond the poorly enacted façade of mossad, so I think my work here is finished. Unsuccessful. When the DHS comes a knockin' and drags you away. You WILL think of DP, and these posts.

Final word on the jews (for those who try to use the words "anti-semite" as a weapon and think it has any effect): I love jews. I find them generally cool. I even have favorite jews, like Larry David and Donald Fagan I admire greatly. I also have jews that I don't hate, but dislike. Wolfowitz and Bernanke come to mind. Pretty much anybody within our government or among the elitists, jew or not, who think they have the right to do what they are doing. And finally, the fake Zionist jews... no comment. Good luck all!

24 hours and nothing but crickets.

That is because we are all amazed at your skillful use of fact and detailed analysis and are still trying to grasp all of the subtle nuances involved with that last point you just made.

Naw, actually we are all just baffled at how people with more then 5 functioning braincells can understand such a twisted pile of coprolite.

Myself, I largely ignore racists, and only hope that their DNA subset dies out due to either lack of suitable breeding partners, or from inbreeding because the only suitable ones they usually find are also their siblings.

Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.

Holy Hannah dude. You need to chill. I'm giving you a prescription for Bacardi 151... take two shots every two hours and avoid drinking Hateraide from now on.

It isn't the Jews ruining us. We're doing a first-rate job of that all by ourselves.

Also because it's just not true lol

That is because we are all amazed at your skillful use of fact and detailed analysis and are still trying to grasp all of the subtle nuances involved with that last point you just made.

Naw, actually we are all just baffled at how people with more then 5 functioning braincells can understand such a twisted pile of coprolite.

Myself, I largely ignore racists, and only hope that their DNA subset dies out due to either lack of suitable breeding partners, or from inbreeding because the only suitable ones they usually find are also their siblings.

Funny how you should turn up to talk talk talk again...I guess you think enough time has gone by since the last time I called you out to debate (instead of talk trash) and you come back AGAIN posting your racial childish rants and avoiding the issue...

I love jews. I find them generally cool. I even have favorite jews, like Larry David and Donald Fagan I admire greatly. I also have jews that I don't hate, but dislike. Wolfowitz and Bernanke come to mind. Pretty much anybody within our government or among the elitists, jew or not, who think they have the right to do what they are doing.

This must be the statement that makes me a "racist", according to oozlefinch, who cannot stop with the racism.

Funny how you should turn up to talk talk talk again...I guess you think enough time has gone by since the last time I called you out to debate (instead of talk trash) and you come back AGAIN posting your racial childish rants and avoiding the issue...

You want a debate, then fine.

Go ahead, make some kind of point and then justify and quantify it with facts. Make some actual statement other then throwing crap around like I have always seen you do. All I have seen from you are barrels of bile and complete crap.

But you say you want to debate, then fine. Give me something other then "Joos are evil and must be removed" or some such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom