• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take America back before it's too late!

The relentless pursuit of israeli interests is the real reason we're trllns in debt

• True

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • False

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I just don't know

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • How dare you go straight to the root of the problem you anti-semite!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used semantics and pure logic....to prove without a doubt that iraelis were caught in lower manhatten on 911 with truck bombs
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It is nice to know that Stormfront tards still wander over to DB from time to time.

How about we just purge everybody who is not White and Protestant from the US?

Now excuse me while I take off and listen to some music to forget this nonsense.

It is nice to know that Stormfront tards still wander over to DB from time to time.

Now excuse me while I take off and listen to some music to forget this nonsense.

You have something against non-whites and protestants? All I'm saying is that 911 was a big deal. It paved the way for unnecessary war, and for the government to lay the framework for tyranny. It has affected us greatly and most negatively and will continue to do so. You think it's funny - I don't. The israeli truck bombs give a clear indication that it wasn't the muslims, it was mossad. The fact that none of them were charged, and the entire israeli involvement was covered up, gives a clear indication that there are traitors in the american government that should indeed be purged. Listening to pink floyd is a freedom you'll wish you had defended. Are there any americans here that give a sht?

sKiTzo -

I'm a Palestinian-Jordanian. I came here to tell you that you should be ashamed of yourself.
The views you're representing are NOT helping or representing our people in any way. Your comments are fundamentally bigoted and anti-Semitic. Please, never use my country as a misguided rationale for your vitriol again.

I know, it's funny that israel attacks the US and we let them, TWICE! Yeah, looool! Our dearest allies!! Looooool!!!

Just funny that you (ostensibly) actually believe what you write.

sKiTzo -

I'm a Palestinian-Jordanian. I came here to tell you that you should be ashamed of yourself.
The views you're representing are NOT helping or representing our people in any way. Your comments are fundamentally bigoted and anti-Semitic. Please, never use my country as a misguided rationale for your vitriol again.

I'll have to ask you to link to any post that I have EVER submitted where I mentioned palestine OR jordan, and since you won't, because you can't, because there isn't, I'll now ask why you post lies. Is that what your people do, lie?

You have something against non-whites and protestants?

Wow, I am not sure how to even respond to that. Did you actually take something I said and reverse it for some strange reason?

Yes, you did actually just do that. Of course, nobody has ever accused racists of being the sharpest knives int he box, so I should not be to surprised.

As for my own race, I will leave it to a wiser man then I who when he was accused of being Jewish, he responded ""I have not that good fortune." He was wise enough to realize that denying a race only gave more fuel to the bigots.

Take America back where? Did you keep the receipt?

Take America back where? Did you keep the receipt?
Yes, but since America was bought on credit, the value has to go back on the original card.

Question is....who holds that card?

Wow, I am not sure how to even respond to that. Did you actually take something I said and reverse it for some strange reason?

Here is your racist quote. I didn't "reverse" it. I asked you what you had against non-whites and protestants? Your little bs attempt at deception doesn't work because it's very simple to go back and see that there is no reversal of your quote.

As for my own race, I will leave it to a wiser man then I who when he was accused of being Jewish, he responded ""I have not that good fortune." He was wise enough to realize that denying a race only gave more fuel to the bigots.

Why do you keep trying to make this a "race" issue? You've made it quite clear you are very hung up about race. Are you unable to put forth a clear argument without making it racial? I have no issues about "race". YOU OBVIOUSLY DO. If it was palestinians, or iranians, or iraqis, or turks, or belgians, or norwegians who got arrested with truck bombs on 911 - I don't give a sht. But because it was israelis (something I have no control over), I'm a racist? You've bumped your head. I'm going to be angry about it no matter where they're from.

Last edited:
lol, no one got arrested with truck bombs, calm down.

Why do you keep trying to make this a "race" issue? You've made it quite clear you are very hung up about race.

And you obviously do not understand things such as sarcasm.

Sorry, this is worthless to continue, because it seems like nothing but your most basic thinking modes remain in operation.

lol, no one got arrested with truck bombs, calm down.

Oh yes they did! The Jewish controlled media is covering it up! She knows this because she read it at StormFront!

And this is why this got shoved into the Conspiracy Theory section!

She is getting fitted now for her tinfoil hat!

So? Merely because he said it doesn't make him intelligent

To be appointed such a director means he has been given the intelligence seal of approval.

This is the stupidest thing I've read in ages. It completely fails to deal with the rise of Iran and its increase in power over essentially vassal states. What that dumb plan fails to realize is that without Iraq there holding down Iran, Iran's power grows substantially.

Call it what you like. But that's been the plan all along. There can be no denying that.

I do not believe that Mossad is stupid and thus wouldn't have foreseen this. Furthermore, Iraq after Desert Storm was a joke of a state. Its military was in shambles, economy in ruins and Saddam was of no threat to anyone but his own people.

You expect me to buy a theory that requires Mossad to be full of idiots?

Mossad is a part of Israel's intelligence service. Here's what General Shlomo Brom, a former senior Israeli military intelligence officer and a brigadier general in the Israel army reserves, and a senior researcher at a major Israeli think tank, reported to the Israeli government: that Israel was a ‘full partner’ in American and British intelligence failures that described Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. The Israelis actually had a secret unit attached directly to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s office which fed disinfo directly to Feith’s Office of Special Plans. Israeli intelligence agencies, he said, "badly overestimated the Iraqi threat to Israel and reinforced the American and British belief that the weapons [of mass destruction] existed."
- L. King, "Ex-General Says Israel Inflated Iraqi Threat," Los Angeles Times, Dec. 5, 2003

Also:

..."the US depends heavily on Mossad, Israeli intelligence, for assessments of threats in the Middle East. As Benny Morris has shown in Israel’s Secret Wars, however, Mossad can be stupid or self-interested just like any other organization. UPI reported on June 28, 2002: “Israel also has “clear indications” that Iraq resumed efforts to produce fissile materials, Mossad leader Ephraim Halevy said while addressing a closed session of the council Wednesday in Brussels. The Israeli Yediot Aharonot newspaper published the full text of the speech Friday.” "

Us Intelligence Failures On Iraq Wmd | Informed Comment

And:

Norman Podhoretz is a prominent Jewish writer and an ardent supporter of Israel and was for years editor of Commentary, the influential Zionist monthly. In the Sept. 2002 issue he wrote:

"The regimes that richly deserve to be overthrown and replaced are not confined to the three singled-out members of the axis of evil [Iraq, Iran, North Korea]. At a minimum, the axis should extend to Syria and Lebanon and Libya, as well as ‘friends' of America like the Saudi royal family and Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, along with the Palestinian Authority, whether headed by Arafat or one of his henchmen."

And:

Senator Ernest Hollings wrote in the Charleston daily Post and Courier, May 6, 2004: "With Iraq no threat, why invade a sovereign country? The answer: President Bush's policy to secure Israel. Led by [Paul] Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and Charles Krauthammer, for years there had been a domino school of thought that the way to guarantee Israel's security is to spread democracy in the area."

"That is not a conspiracy. That is the policy. I didn't like to keep it a secret, maybe; but I can tell you now, I will challenge any one of the other 99 Senators to tell us why we are in Iraq, other than what this policy is here. It is an adopted policy, a domino theory of The [Zionist] Project For The New American Century. Everybody knows it [is] because we want to secure our friend, Israe l... Let's realize we are in real trouble. Saudi Arabia is in trouble. Israel is in trouble. The United States is in trouble. I am going to state what I believe to be the fact. In fact, I believe it very strongly. They just are whistling by on account of the pressures that we get politically. Nobody is willing to stand up and say what is going on."

- Ernest F. Hollings, Congressional Record - Senate, May 20, 2004, pages S5921-S5925.

You should see Stephen J. Sniegoski’s informative article The Israeli origins of Bush II's war:

The Last Ditch -- THE ISRAELI ORIGINS OF BUSH II'S WAR: A CLOSER LOOK by Stephen J. Sniegoski

"Oded Yinon's "A Strategy for Israel in the 1980s," ... appeared in the World Zionist Organization's periodical Kivunim (Directions) in February 1982. Yinon had been attached to the Foreign Ministry, and his article undoubtedly reflected high-level thinking in the Israeli military and intelligence establishment. According to Peleg, "The Yinon article was an authentic mirror of the thinking mode of the Israeli Right at the height of Begin's rule; it reflected a sense of unlimited and unrestrained power.... There can be no question that the hard-core Neo-Revisionist camp as a whole subscribed ... to ideas similar to those of Yinon."

Last edited:
You haven't even come close. You have done exactly what I've said you've done. You cherry pick and use exceptions to prove the rule. This is why nothing you say has any credibility. Everyone who reads what you write knows this.

So what's this then? http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...i-manipulation-us-media-2.html#post1060591060

You have proved nothing of the sort. You have made connections with absolutely no substantiation... just your own conspiracy theory suppositions. You have never proven a single point you have presented.

What part of, After checking numerous resources, including the CIS (Congressional Information Service) Indexes to Congressional Hearings (both published and unpublished), and the Public Documents Masterfile, I could find no evidence that the Congress ever held hearings or launched an investigation into the June 8, 1967 incident with the USS Liberty. do you not understand?

And what about this? http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...tism-washington-w-15-a-30.html#post1062147834

Like I said, everyone who reads you knows this. You are famous for taking the words of one person, or of an extremist and trying to apply those words to the whole. Your entire "style" is based on silly overgeneralizations that have no substance and no logic. This has been proven time and time again.

And that's just for starters.

And you failed both times, doing what you always do. But in both situations you also do something else that you often do. You both fail to understand how things are actually defined how things morph. This is another critical flaw in your silly conspiracy theory, but for your idiotic position to have any value, you MUST alter these definitions and ignore how concepts change. For example, your understanding of Zionism is some of the most simplistic and erroneous that I've seen, but you MUST stick to this misrepresentation because without it your entire position falls like a house of cards... which it does.

Wrong definitions, lack of understanding of concepts, defining a situation by extreme positions, cherry picking, these are all the things you do, shanners. This is why your positions are laughable and have no credibility... as I have said.

Like I said, you're in denial. You refuse to look at the evidence presented. Perhaps you're afraid of the Coming Crisis in Israel, where around,

"one-half of Israel's Jewish population supports Gush Emunim ... Many Orthodox and other Jews as well in New York City and elsewhere have been and are encouraged to assist Gush Emunim by what they read in the largest circulation American Jewish weekly newspaper, the Jewish Press. Published in Brooklyn, the Jewish Press has been and continues to be an editorial advocate of Gush Emunim, often presenting op-ed articles written by leading Gush Emunim spokesmen. New York City and New York State politicians regularly seek backing of the Jewish Press during electoral campaigns. Not only have Jewish Press editorial writers advocated messianic ideology; they have also expressed admiration of Yigal Amir, the assassin of Yitzhak Rabin. The New York Times, which is read and probably influences many American Jews, has published in-depth analyses of Christian and Muslim fundamentalism but has refrained from presenting similar articles describing Jewish fundamentalism or even advocacies printed in the Jewish Press. Even so-called liberal American periodicals, such as the Nation and the New York Review of Books, which have published editorial comments and articles upholding and advocating Palestinian rights, have neglected to present analyses of Jewish fundamentalism in their own country. Readers of these and most other periodicals in the United States, and in other countries as well, would not know, unless they read books and articles published in Hebrew in Israel, that Gush Emunim's goal is to build a "sacred society" whose nuclei are the Jewish settlements in the occupied territories. It is insufficient, if not folly, to advocate Palestinian rights without understanding and referring to the principal cause of the denial of those rights: Jewish fundamentalism in general and the messianic variety in particular."

- I.Shahak and N.Mezvinsky, Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel

Yet another thread in the Conspiracy Theory section, that is what it is.

And in case you have not realized this, most of us do not really take these seriously. They are a place for the brain damaged to hang out away from the more reasonable members of this forum. We just can't resist coming down sometimes, even though there are signs posted to not tease the animals.

Most of us consider the truthers and anti-Semites as seriously as we do the chemtrail nuts and the ones who scream Illuminati and New World Order. And using one Conspiracy Theory thread to validate a claim is about like going fishing without your accordion.

Most of us consider the truthers and anti-Semites as seriously as we do the chemtrail nuts and the ones who scream Illuminati and New World Order.

This really can't be stressed enough. Truthers are Flat Earthers are Repitilian believers are Bigfoot-oligists. Real people don't take any of them seriously.

And you obviously do not understand things such as sarcasm.

Sorry, this is worthless to continue, because it seems like nothing but your most basic thinking modes remain in operation.

Basic thinking modes are all that is required. You've seen the israeli truck bomb news clips when I posted them. The general consensus was that yes, the arrests were made, but all 3 separate incidents (including the one where the van actually exploded) were later retracted by all of the (zionist owned) news agencies. What a slap in the face to all americans, but especially to the hard working cops who were able to uncover this due to the typical carelessness of mossad's bumbling bafoons, and to the honest news reporters who cover the story like they are supposed to do until the "word" is passed down from the white house or the FBI or whoever the traitors are.

I responded with an ingenious forensic analysis proving the retractions were no longer possible because of the amount of detailed information that had already been disseminated. They had revealed WAY too much for them to be able to suddenly retract it all. The vagueness that allows for a window of retraction was LONG GONE. The only reason they got away with it is because americans are so easily fooled, ignorant, and either don't give a sht, or are too frightened by the implications and go into denial because they can't face having their reality shattered.

My post proving this, I might add, went unchallenged by you, or anybody. There were personal attacks by the usual juveniles and shills, but nobody challenged it by intelligent counterpoint. If they could have they WOULD have. Dumb rants of denial and personal attacks seem to be your idea of a valid and intellectually stimulating argument. Are you capable of a fair and honest debate? If not, then the truth is no match to your fantastic detachment from reality.

Last edited:
This really can't be stressed enough. Truthers are Flat Earthers are Repitilian believers are Bigfoot-oligists. Real people don't take any of them seriously.

That is a deceptive and misleading, or perhaps just misinformed, idiotic statement.

Truthers are Flat Earthers are Repitilian believers are Bigfoot-oligists

Provide a link that might suggest your statement isn't derived from your own delusional brain.

That is a deceptive and misleading, or perhaps just misinformed, idiotic statement.

Truthers are Flat Earthers are Repitilian believers are Bigfoot-oligists

Provide a link that might suggest your statement isn't derived from your own delusional brain.

lol what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom