• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take America back before it's too late!

The relentless pursuit of israeli interests is the real reason we're trllns in debt

• True

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • False

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I just don't know

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • How dare you go straight to the root of the problem you anti-semite!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.
Instead of blaming it all on Jews, may I suggest listening to my speech about the tactics of the elites:

Prof. James Petras spells it out:

"The ZPC (‘Zionist power configuration’) showers money on both Republicans and Democrats, thus securing incredible (in this era of Congressional deadlock), near unanimous (‘bipartisan’) votes in favor of the ‘Jewish State’, including its war crimes, like the bombing of Gaza and Lebanon as well as the annual $3 billion dollar plus US tax-payer tribute to Tel Aviv. At least 50 US Senators have each collected between $100 thousand and $1 million in ZPC money over the past decades . In exchange, they have voted for over $100 billion in tribute payments to Israel … The most outspoken and influential legislators get the biggest chunk of Zionist payola: Senator Mark Kirk (Bombs over Teheran!) tops the ‘pigs at the trough’ list with $925,000 in ZPC payoffs, followed by John McCain (Bombs over Damascus!) with $771,000, while Senators Mitch McConnell, Carl Levin, Robert Menendez, Richard Durban and other Zionophilic politicos are not shy about holding out their little begging bowls when the pro-Israel PAC bagmen arrive! ...

"The ZPC has spent huge amounts to punish and destroy a dozen or so dissident legislators who had stood up to Israel’s wars and grotesque human rights record. The ZPC has poured millions into individual campaigns, not only financing opposition candidates who pledged allegiance to Israel but mounting scurrilous character assassinations of Israel’s critics in office."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36723.htm

Prof. James Petras spells it out:

"The ZPC (‘Zionist power configuration’) showers money on both Republicans and Democrats, thus securing incredible (in this era of Congressional deadlock), near unanimous (‘bipartisan’) votes in favor of the ‘Jewish State’, including its war crimes, like the bombing of Gaza and Lebanon as well as the annual $3 billion dollar plus US tax-payer tribute to Tel Aviv. At least 50 US Senators have each collected between $100 thousand and $1 million in ZPC money over the past decades . In exchange, they have voted for over $100 billion in tribute payments to Israel … The most outspoken and influential legislators get the biggest chunk of Zionist payola: Senator Mark Kirk (Bombs over Teheran!) tops the ‘pigs at the trough’ list with $925,000 in ZPC payoffs, followed by John McCain (Bombs over Damascus!) with $771,000, while Senators Mitch McConnell, Carl Levin, Robert Menendez, Richard Durban and other Zionophilic politicos are not shy about holding out their little begging bowls when the pro-Israel PAC bagmen arrive! ...

"The ZPC has spent huge amounts to punish and destroy a dozen or so dissident legislators who had stood up to Israel’s wars and grotesque human rights record. The ZPC has poured millions into individual campaigns, not only financing opposition candidates who pledged allegiance to Israel but mounting scurrilous character assassinations of Israel’s critics in office."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36723.htm

jewish.jpg

Instead of blaming it all on Jews, may I suggest listening to my speech about the tactics of the elites:

Their tactics are old and worn out. That's why I just cannot believe people are still duped by the same old tired BS. How many phony events like sandy hook does it take? How many poorly executed false flags like 911 does it take before people finally decide to interpret the facts themselves, and not let the MSM do it for them? How dumb does the public have to be to do absolutely nothing when the DHS purchases billions of hollow point rounds and says they are for "target practice"?

I'm not necessarily trying to blame it all on jews, but raising a valid point. All of our foreign policy decisions seem to be geared towards what is best for Israel, and to the detriment of the US. When you dig deeper to see who within our government is actually making these
decisions, you find jews at every turn. Now, everybody agrees there is nothing wrong with jews holding US government positions, but when the decision-making clearly displays a loyalty to israel over the US, that's when we have a problem. I'm addressing that problem.

This is you refuting the very specific information shanners provided? I don't get it. You should probably just not post anything at all if you're just going to avoid or mock the issue.

This is you refuting the very specific information shanners provided? I don't get it. You should probably just not post anything at all if you're just going to avoid or mock the issue.

Come on now, "Zionist Power Configuration"???

And you then wonder in a confused way why this is in the Conspiracy Theory section?

And BTW, I am still waiting for this debate you ragged me about. You made a challenge, then just slunk away. Not surprising however.

Hey, look! A jew even managed to infiltrate your sentence! They really are every where!

But in reality, I don't see anything from our government that would suggest there is a plethora of jews coercing any force over our stance on Israel.
I'm following up on old threads and I'm wondering....do you see anything yet?

Well the constant phony "wars" for Israel sure don't help the USA thats for sure.

Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.
I'm inclined to agree with you. When you're planning a final solution to a problem like this, it's not something that should be rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom