• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Syria Used Chemical Weapons 3 Times in One Week, Watchdog Says

He literally was both. He was directly responsible for Lockerbie and the West Berlin night club bombing, and his habit of sexually abusing anyone who caught his eye have been throughly documented.

the civil war is worse than under gaddafi

What do you think controls a Muslim nation.

Argument from Incredulity.

And March 2017 wasn't as rosy as you imagine.

Oooh and how did I know this would be your stance?

My zionists right or wrong isn't acceptable when the nation that gave you succour is being brutalised by your friends.

The office of OPCW has been proven that it's reports are biased by the officers that had completed the report had the integrity to complain to the UNSC the reports were flawed.

By deceit make war, your friends are lucky having a friend like you, even if it means your a traitor to your own adopted nation.

Oooh and how did I know this would be your stance?

My zionists right or wrong isn't acceptable when the nation that gave you succour is being brutalised by your friends.

The office of OPCW has been proven that it's reports are biased by the officers that had completed the report had the integrity to complain to the UNSC the reports were flawed.

By deceit make war, your friends are lucky having a friend like you, even if it means your a traitor to your own adopted nation.

Oh, look.... Highlanders is demonstrating ignorance in another thread.

Have you anything intelligent to add to this thread?

And why are you running from giving your sources for your rants?

Oh, look.... Highlanders is demonstrating ignorance in another thread.

Have you anything intelligent to add to this thread?

And why are you running from giving your sources for your rants?

But I did notice you don't disagree with any of my observations...... I say again..... by deceit, make war!

And did one notice, every post you make is a post to support YOU'RE BELOVED ISRAEL, I would of thought that Israel had scrounged enough from the American tax payer, roads, hospitals, infrastructure, ships, aircraft, housing, armaments, etc etc etc.... even the medical doctors and universities, pity the American tax payer couldn't do that for Americans, but hey ho.... American politically owned traitors enemies from within...pass legislation to marginalise Americans on behalf of Israel eye! Which your every post readily supports. Hey and just last week, another $388 million was given to Israel for Iron Dome missiles, aren't you glad Israel can steal at a moments notice food from the very mouth of American poor! I know your posts so well, I can answer for you, of course they can!

But I did notice you don't disagree with any of my observations...... I say again..... by deceit, make war!

And did one notice, every post you make is a post to support YOU'RE BELOVED ISRAEL, I would of thought that Israel had scrounged enough from the American tax payer, roads, hospitals, infrastructure, ships, aircraft, housing, armaments, etc etc etc.... even the medical doctors and universities, pity the American tax payer couldn't do that for Americans, but hey ho.... American politically owned traitors enemies from within...pass legislation to marginalise Americans on behalf of Israel eye! Which your every post readily supports. Hey and just last week, another $388 million was given to Israel for Iron Dome missiles, aren't you glad Israel can steal at a moments notice food from the very mouth of American poor! I know your posts so well, I can answer for you, of course they can!

More Jew related babbling.

Nothing on the topic.

Syria Used Chemical Weapons 3 Times in One Week, Watchdog Says | The New York Times

An investigative team from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons accused the Syrian government of launching three chemical attacks on one village in 2017.

2aa0jmd-640x413.jpg

In conjunction, the UN has accused Russia and Turkey of war crimes in Syria - United Nations accuses Russia of war crimes in Syria

Related: OPCW Releases First Report by Investigation and Identification Team
Now..... at long last.....every American can see proof positive how the media lies through their teeth, and should lose the right to call themselves newspapers! Toilet paper ...yes..... informative....certainly not!
The OPCW have again been proven by the very inspectors who completed the investigation, the reports given to the United Nations was corrupted by the CEO of the OPCW, and those that gave him the brown envelopes or was it more threats to his family from Bolton!
There was no chemical attack, yet America France and England murdered civilians under those accusations! Lies... more lies, just like those of the twin towers, building seven, the pentagon, and three thousand dead Americans....awaiting justice..... to be determined by the New York Times?

More Jew related babbling.

Nothing on the topic.
Yes..... you don't like anyone saying anything, that might reduce the money flow! But with all crimes, your friends are going to be found....wanting..... there thieving fingers will be prized from the pockets of the American tax payer!

Now..... at long last.....every American can see proof positive how the media lies through their teeth, and should lose the right to call themselves newspapers! Toilet paper ...yes..... informative....certainly not!
The OPCW have again been proven by the very inspectors who completed the investigation, the reports given to the United Nations was corrupted by the CEO of the OPCW, and those that gave him the brown envelopes or was it more threats to his family from Bolton!
There was no chemical attack, yet America France and England murdered civilians under those accusations! Lies... more lies, just like those of the twin towers, building seven, the pentagon, and three thousand dead Americans....awaiting justice..... to be determined by the New York Times?

Ranting...

Accusations and added 9/11 stupidity

What does the report say?

Idiots and ex prisoners released from jail to fight American wars in Syria and Iraq.....are trained, armed, and paid yet...cannot fly planes!

What the hell are you babbling about now?

The question was "How many aircraft did the Syrian rebels have?"

Can you answer the question intelligently?

Yes..... you don't like anyone saying anything, that might reduce the money flow! But with all crimes, your friends are going to be found....wanting..... there thieving fingers will be prized from the pockets of the American tax payer!

More babble.

More "greedy jew" inferences.

Found the "Isreal Eye" yet?

How about the "By deceit..." quote?

Ranting...

Accusations and added 9/11 stupidity

I was talking about lies.....Aipac owners lies!
Aye.... the thinks you don't like..... honesty!

The only way you can win a war is to completely annihilate the other side.

But that's the thing, chemical attacks don't do much to annihilate. They create casualties, but not as much as would regular assaults.

I was talking about lies.....Aipac owners lies!
Aye.... the thinks you don't like..... honesty!

Highlander mandatory reference to Jews when the question has nothing to do with Jews.

Back
Top Bottom