• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SYRIA: Let our Enemies Wipe Each Other Out.

can you clarify it eco

who were being slaughtered in these countries ?

Saddam committed genocide against the Kurds (200k, entire towns killed by chemical weapons) and Marsh Arabs (50k, their land was drained in attempt to wipe them out).
Qaddafi bombed civilians with their own airforce.
The Taliban slaughtered anyone that dared to let females attend school or even speak.

You didn't know about this?

if you are lib l dont know what he is

I'm liberal on social issues. I'm also liberal on economic issues (meaning I prefer small government and thus liberty for the individual). Only on foreign policy do I adopt a standard "for the good of everyone" authoritarian position.

That was not the subject.

Do you deny that Christians do the same?

We're not supposed to hate. Also, I can't recall ever hearing the term "infidels" used by Christians. Heathens maybe.. :)

We're not supposed to hate. Also, I can't recall ever hearing the term "infidels" used by Christians. Heathens maybe.. :)

The point is, demonizing all of the followers of a religion because of a few nutbags is not legit - whether one is doing it to Muslims, Christians or any other group religious or not.

The point is, demonizing all of the followers of a religion because of a few nutbags is not legit - whether one is doing it to Muslims, Christians or any other group religious or not.

That, I agree with.

Saddam committed genocide against the Kurds (200k, entire towns killed by chemical weapons) and Marsh Arabs (50k, their land was drained in attempt to wipe them out).

like USA bombed japanese babies ?

Qaddafi bombed civilians with their own airforce.

which civillians ? radical monsters and rebels supported by the west ?

The Taliban slaughtered anyone that dared to let females attend school or even speak.

yes but now USA supports this so called fake spring that means all arabian countries wil turn to saudi arabia

You didn't know about this?

l think you didnt know.

l think you didnt know.

You asked what Afghanis, Libyans and Iraqis were slaughtered by their leaders. I provided undeniable facts.

Do you deny those people were slaughtered by their own leaders?

Ever heard of the ol' Westboro Baptist Church?

You equate a small radical "church" with a hundred members to the entire muzzie population of the M.E.? Seriously?

How many americans have they (westboro B.C.) murdered? How many bombs have they planted? How many planes have they hijacked and crashed into buildings? How many american soldiers have they killed?

Tell ya what...let the westboro b.c. members go to syria and tell them that allah isn't god and muhammad is a fraud...let's see how that works out... seeing how muzzies are so tolerant of other religions and all.

You equate a small radical "church" with a hundred members to the entire muzzie population of the M.E.? Seriously?

You think every Muslim in the ME is a terrorist?

Quite so. You claimed that all ME Muslims are our enemies.

Not exactly.

P. Kersey said:
The muzzies hate americans and call us "infidels"...

Are you saying we aren't "infidels" to them? Are you saying they're tolerant of other religions?

LMAO..they don't even "tolerate" equal rights for women....

Not exactly.

Are you saying we aren't "infidels" to them? Are you saying they're tolerant of other religions?

LMAO..they don't even "tolerate" equal rights for women....

I've met plenty of Muslims, in Africa even, who are tolerant of other religions and believe women are equals (though some may have strange ways of expressing such as a result of their culture).

I've met plenty of Muslims, in Africa even, who are tolerant of other religions and believe women are equals (though some may have strange ways of expressing such as a result of their culture).

..and the people in the wtc in new york city ...and our soldiers in the M.E. have "met" plenty of muzzies who aren't tolerant..unfortunately they aren't here to post and tell us how benign those wonderful muslims are.

..and the people in the wtc in new york city ...and our soldiers in the M.E. have "met" plenty of muzzies who aren't tolerant..unfortunately they aren't here to post and tell us how benign those wonderful muslims are.

There are plenty of soldiers that can tell you about good Mideast Muslims.

There are plenty of soldiers that can tell you about good Mideast Muslims.

..and..as I pointed out...there are thousands and thousands that are too dead to tell anyone anything...along with tens of thousands that are/were wounded.

Tell me this..how do you feel about the proposed "million muslim march" that is (supposed to occur) on 9/11?

Is it a just coincidence they choose that date? What could their motives be to pick a date that equates (in infamy) with the sneak attack bombing of pearl harbor.

What if christians decided to hold a march in iraq commemorating the dates of the crusades?...LMAO...I'm sure they wouldn't mind, right? Everything would be cool, huh?

..and..as I pointed out...there are thousands and thousands that are too dead to tell anyone anything...along with tens of thousands that are/were wounded.

And, as I pointed out, there are thousands of soldiers (some injured) who can tell you about good Muslims in the Mideast. How can you deny that?

Tell me this..how do you feel about the proposed "million muslim march" that is (supposed to occur) on 9/11?

Is it a just coincidence they choose that date? What could their motives be to pick a date that equates (in infamy) with the sneak attack bombing of pearl harbor.

I'm not into fringe BS. Such crap is of no concern to me. Are you always deeply moved and absurdly judgmental based on BS from fringe groups?

What if christians decided to hold a march in iraq commemorating the dates of the crusades?...LMAO...I'm sure they wouldn't mind, right? Everything would be cool, huh?

I'm sure they would be ignored except by those with irrational fear or a hate based agenda.

I don't understand this hysteria based on the words of a few nutbags. Are you trying to get worked up?

Last edited:
And, as I pointed out, there are thousands of soldiers (some injured) who can tell you about good Muslims in the Mideast. How can you deny that?

I'm not into fringe BS. Such crap is of no concern to me. Are you always deeply moved and absurdly judgmental based on BS from fringe groups?

I'm sure they would be ignored except by those with irrational fear or a hate based agenda.

I don't understand this hysteria based on the words of a few nutbags. Are you trying to get worked up?

Right...sure..whatever you say. The middle east is safe and stable and muslims are tolerant and peaceful and they live together in peace and harmony....9/11 never happened, women aren't stoned to death and THIS directly out of the koran just isn't true...

"When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Surah XLVII.4).

I'm done here. I concede to your superior knowledge..LMAO...

It worked in Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq. Those countries are no longer slaughtered by their leadership, are no longer in violation of UNSCRs and they enjoy development projects instead of sanctions.

I don't think it is optimistic at all to expect the new leadership to bow down to UN dollars (after being neutered militarily).

---------------------
True enough.
Now innocents are slaughtered by suicide bombing maniacs or car bombed by terrorists.
I share your desire to stop the killing in Syria, the devil is in the details.
Since all sides in this fight seem to be despicable, what form would our "help" take?
Seems like in the ME the only thing the combatants hate more than each other is the USA.

Back
Top Bottom