• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Survey: Nearly 110 Million Americans Have a Gun at Home

that's really stupid. Kim Rhode won her olympic gold medal when she was 17. When do you think she started shooting. You continually post complete nonsense

Child abuse. Someone should have notified child welfare if true (though I think she was only shooting air pellets). As a reasonable person I would allow kid to fire bb guns.

Yep, fully agree. And so do all these people in Mass.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...spike-sales/uu0awrrETYtyLKnbp6cHKK/story.html

Obviously, the evidence is wrong and more people are buying more guns :2razz:.....and this link is only a microcosm of the whole picture:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...spike-sales/uu0awrrETYtyLKnbp6cHKK/story.html

Sales are up all over the USA, from every manufacturer in the USA and European sales to the USA.

You couldn't be more wrong on your last sentence, Visbek.

We know that people are buying more guns, it's just that many of those people already had guns.

Child abuse. Someone should have notified child welfare if true (though I think she was only shooting air pellets). As a reasonable person I would allow kid to fire bb guns.

Air pellets and BBs are different.

Nothing abusive about it when you educate people to the benefits and dangers of anything. Now I can certainly understand when Nanny State morons, think of guns as evil....when in reality, they can be a great source of joy, pride and accomplishment.

See my sig line.

We know that people are buying more guns, it's just that many of those people already had guns.

That's GREAT!! The one who dies with the most guns...................wins! :lol: Then they are passed on to the families and friends. A Family Trust, is a good thing.

Now the really smart folks, are those that have learned from the history of Nazi Germany and Stalin's Russia and hide their guns in places that they can't be found. Personally owned firearms are the greatest hedge against tyranny. ;)

It's people with this kind of thinking, that have made America bad, and why Trump needs to Make America Great Again.

Nothing I loathe more than a busybody snitch mentality.

The don't think anyone will deny that gun nutters are increasingly hoarding guns or that nutters are slowly dying out.
Is that why prepper and gun magazines are now a Billion dollar industry, because a handful of "nutters" are buy them all up? You logic is more than one fly in it, why not just say you are anti-gun and walk away, none of your arguments hold water.

Is that why prepper and gun magazines are now a Billion dollar industry, because a handful of "nutters" are buy them all up? You logic is more than one fly in it, why not just say you are anti-gun and walk away, none of your arguments hold water.

Boy Howdy!

There seems to be no end to the stupid idiocy you are spewing? child abuse? maybe you ought to tell Kim that to her face-that her father abused her and that abuse led to her being the first US athlete to win medals in SIX Olympics in a row. You continue to prove your only purpose on these gun threads is to spew bovine excrement and hope it sticks

Air pellets and BBs are different.

Nothing abusive about it when you educate people to the benefits and dangers of anything. Now I can certainly understand when Nanny State morons, think of guns as evil....when in reality, they can be a great source of joy, pride and accomplishment.

See my sig line.

The BM realizes that children who are trained to shoot safely are generally immune to the dishonest bovine excrement that the BM spews. Kids who grow up ignorant of guns in homes where the Parent(s) are afraid of weapons are most likely to buy into the lies the Bannerrhoid Movement spews. Children who grow up competing with firearms or hunting are almost guaranteed to reject the swill the BM leaders try to feed them

Is that why prepper and gun

magazines are now a Billion dollar industry, because a handful of "nutters" are buy them all up? You logic is more than one fly in it, why not just say you are anti-gun and walk away, none of your arguments hold water.

to be fair to her and family they appear to be very anti gun safety

The BM realizes that children who are trained to shoot safely are generally immune to the dishonest bovine excrement that the BM spews. Kids who grow up ignorant of guns in homes where the Parent(s) are afraid of weapons are most likely to buy into the lies the Bannerrhoid Movement spews. Children who grow up competing with firearms or hunting are almost guaranteed to reject the swill the BM leaders try to feed them

Absolutely!

to be fair to her and family they appear to be very anti gun safety

Nothing you say has anything to do with fairness...or correctness.

Absolutely!

Nothing you say has anything to do with fairness...or correctness.

I'm the communist party and I approve of indoctrinating children...............

That means that nearly 220 million American don't have a gun at home...

;)

we will be beneficent rulers of those people

I'm the communist party and I approve of indoctrinating children...............

No doubt about it and you are just like ISIS. Neither of which has anything to do with what I stated.

That they may not admit to...

(chuckle)

Nice try. No, it shows that a majority of American don't want one because they don't need one. THAT is a much bigger story.

(chuckle)

Nice try. No, it shows that a majority of American don't want one because they don't need one. THAT is a much bigger story.

No one needs a gun, a small but significant minority of American are terrified about life in general so they feel they do.

No one needs a gun, a small but significant minority of American are terrified about life in general so they feel they do.

They are the minions of Alex Jones.

In a free country, must a person need a thing in order to own it?

Back
Top Bottom