• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supreme Court says several gun cases deserve a new look

A horse with blinders sees little.
Actually, a horse with blinders can see just fine. The blinders only block their side vision to keep them from getting distracted. :unsure:

I am infinitely more worried about the supreme courts grinding assault on civil rights and possible turnover of election conduction to the states. These gun control rulings aren't even a secondary concern at this point.

What "civil rights" are being "threatened," at least in YOUR opinion by this SCOTUS?

I ask because it seems to me, they are actually strengthening individual civil rights as protected by the Constitution.

What "civil rights" are being "threatened," at least in YOUR opinion by this SCOTUS?

I ask because it seems to me, they are actually strengthening individual civil rights as protected by the Constitution.
Privacy and bodily autonomy as should be protected by the constitution.

Right...there was that one.......

View attachment 67401110

Ok first, show me where I said any kind of vandalism was ok.

Secondly, show me where those idiots in your pictures built a gallows on the Capitol lawn with plans to hang a sitting Vice President.

I’ll wait.

Privacy and bodily autonomy as should be protected by the constitution.

Individual privacy is somewhat protected under the 5th Amendment limitations to searches and seizures. Which is supported by various SCOTUS decisions in case law. However, that does not apply when another's LIFE and SAFETY is in play. I.e., no one has the right to kill, maim, or otherwise assault another simply because it is done "privately." Those are still crimes punishable by law to protect victims.

As for "bodily autonomy?" How did THAT idea play out during the Covid-19 pandemic when so many people on your side of the argument demanded other people get vaccinated and wear masks "or else?"

Last edited:
I am infinitely more worried about the supreme courts grinding assault on civil rights and possible turnover of election conduction to the states. These gun control rulings aren't even a secondary concern at this point.
Grinding assault on civil rights? What are you talking about?

Ok first, show me where I said any kind of vandalism was ok.

Secondly, show me where those idiots in your pictures built a gallows on the Capitol lawn with plans to hang a sitting Vice President.

I’ll wait.
I just prefer to show where mindless leftist shitheads display their hypocrisy by shitting themselves over January 6 while they ignored or worse, cheered on the retarded leftists that spent 6 years setting the country on fire.

I just prefer to show where mindless leftist shitheads display their hypocrisy by shitting themselves over January 6 while they ignored or worse, cheered on the retarded leftists that spent 6 years setting the country on fire.

So show me where I did it, or stop quoting me in your stupid attempt to push an agenda.

With respect:

Nice attempt to downplay the rogue conservative supreme court.
Rogue lol.

So when SCOTUS issues a ruling that guns are an individual right and citizens have a right to bear arms outside the home, you feel that is rogue lol? That ruling follows the text AND pages upon pages of founding fathers writings. Your disagreement doesn't make it a rogue decision. The dissenting justices OTOH somehow went against the text AND against the founders writings AND who just happened to have been nominated by anti gun politicians, are not the rogue ones lol. They are not the agenda driven activists trying to legislate from the bench.

Only in bizzaro world lol.

Actually, a horse with blinders can see just fine. The blinders only block their side vision to keep them from getting distracted. :unsure:

Exactly, wtf?

I can't belive the country is being thrown back in time by deplorables.
Save for civil rights and the advancement of medicine, going back in time to the 40s or 50s would be wonderful. Family values and love of country. Cowboy movies. No social media or 24/7 communication. Peaceful days.

Save for civil rights and the advancement of medicine, going back in time to the 40s or 50s would be wonderful. Family values and love of country. Cowboy movies. No social media or 24/7 communication. Peaceful days.

Family values, an illusion. Love of country, a hallow chant, cowboy movies, boaring, no social media, how sad, no 24/7 communication, not for me.

Only thing I miss, humans answering your calls and speaking English clearly.

With guns and pregnancies, there is always a question of...'will that impact me personally?'. The EPA decision removes that uncertainty.
So the EPA being stripped of the self appointed power to force coal fired power plants to shut down means we are all gonna die lol? This is amazing. We try to shut down a few coal plants while China builds new ones weekly lol. The power bills go up for our citizens with zero benefit for the sacrifice.

And Republicans drink the same water and breath the same air as you. We want our kids to have it as good or better than us. This sky is falling leftist approach isn't how to do it. First it was an ice age then when that fizzled it was global warming then when it got super cold again it morphed into climate change lol. Seems you leftist alarmists learned from your past two times crying wolf to developed a crisis thats covered or backed no matter which way the weather goes. Pretty convenient wouldn't you agree?

We were supposed to have all starved to death already lol. Bologna.

Don't we already have enough angry leftists?

I wonder when they will have a serious meltdown.
Yes, but now all the angry leftists will be armed with AR’s and ready when they meltdown.

See you at the next mass shooting. Get your thoughts and prayers at the ready.

Does this mean you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts?
Yes.....it means he disagrees but rebutting the truth is difficult and easily crushed. So he must ignore your request or simply make you look out of touch or otherwise unable to understand lol. Classic leftist debate technique.

There is nothing rogue about the Supreme Court finally upholding more of the Constitution.

Was was rogue was all these progressive judges who allowed the Constitution to be violated for all these years.
Yeah, started with Brown v Board of Education. Impeach Earl Warren! And don’t forget fluoridation.

Back
Top Bottom