• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supreme Court says several gun cases deserve a new look

What a stupid and incendiary post
It's dead on correct! Sorry if the facts about your leftist comrades upsets you. Unfortunately he is correct. Save for Jan 6th , which the vast majority of conservatives disagreed with, all the violence has been from leftists. All the riots, all the antifa, all the blm, and now all the leftist filth protesting in front of supreme court justices homes.

If a soul dare try similar on one of the leftist justices there would be hell to pay and even more blood on the streets.

I just prefer to show where mindless leftist shitheads display their hypocrisy by shitting themselves over January 6 while they ignored or worse, cheered on the retarded leftists that spent 6 years setting the country on fire.
A tiny handful of extremist on January 6th and the vat majority condemned them for it. All the while leftists not only refused to condemn their sides violence but they actually supported it.

That's the difference between conservatives and leftist filth.

They keep pushing and pushing and one day those conservatives are gonna have enough and then it's gonna get real ugly.

When Obama was first elected I personally heard several customers actively planning to murder innocent white people if Obama was harmed while in office. I warned every conservative I knew and asked them to warn others. It would have been the straw that broke the camels back. My wife is white my kids look white but are mixed white and hispanic. I was prepared to protect them at all costs. If it unfolded it would have been IT for me.

So things need to be toned down before shit gets real.

Grinding assault on civil rights? What are you talking about?
Cops no longer have to tell you your miranda rights, border patrol agents have been given near immunity near the border, the overturning of Roe is a fundamental undermining on the idea of privacy, and the likely ruling of turning election authority over to the states would be a total rejection of the idea that we live under a government that is accountable to the people.

It's dead on correct! Sorry if the facts about your leftist comrades upsets you. Unfortunately he is correct. Save for Jan 6th , which the vast majority of conservatives disagreed with, all the violence has been from leftists. All the riots, all the antifa, all the blm, and now all the leftist filth protesting in front of supreme court justices homes.

If a soul dare try similar on one of the leftist justices there would be hell to pay and even more blood on the streets.
Bullshit

Yes, but now all the angry leftists will be armed with AR’s and ready when they meltdown.

See you at the next mass shooting. Get your thoughts and prayers at the ready.
Thoughts and prayers lol? Gonna have something else ready if that happens. Probably be forced to protect my business again.

Is the AR gonna give them special shooting abilities?

Cops no longer have to tell you your miranda rights, border patrol agents have been given near immunity near the border, the overturning of Roe is a fundamental undermining on the idea of privacy, and the likely ruling of turning election authority over to the states would be a total rejection of the idea that we live under a government that is accountable to the people.
Lol no Miranda since when?

Wish border patrol got full immunity.

Roe was bad law even RBG said so. So now it's up to the states as it should be. When does the tiny human inside the woman get rights? Her right to privacy greater than the babies right to life? Wonder if it hurts when the Dr pulls off and arm or leg during the procedure? Our founder wanted states to have the power whenever possible.

And a pissed leftist sees everything AS LONG AS it goes with their agenda.

Isn't it best to keeps ones eyes opening? Closing them makes nothing go away, even hallucinations.

Sorry but I'm still pretty much on the fence concerning Jan 6, because I think a lot of the more raucous and boisterous ones were prevaricators bused in to start shit. I voted Trump and if ass kissen lefties don't like it, well I just happen too have a big hairy one that could use a big kiss. But would I go rioting on Trumps word NO.

Last edited:

From your link....."While the decision in Vega v. Tekoh doesn’t reduce the obligation of police to issue Miranda warnings, it eliminates a critical avenue for justice."........it prevents the wrongly accused from being able to sue the officer involved.

Why do you need to lie? Or did you not know?

I wish our border patrol were allowed to do what Mexican police do to our people caught there illegally. No sympathy for people coming here illegally.

Sorry but I'm still pretty much on the fence concerning Jan 6, because I think a lot of the more raucous and boisterous ones were prevaricators bused in to start shit. I voted Trump and if ass kissen lefties don't like it, well I just happen too have a big hairy one that could use a big kiss. But would I go rioting on Trumps word NO.
I wouldn't doubt it a liberal set up job. I don't care of it was or not at this point. It's been condemned by me and all conservstives I know and all conservstive polictians I know. Done deal. Now lets go arrest some leftist filth protesting outside SCOTUS homes.

Thoughts and prayers lol? Gonna have something else ready if that happens. Probably be forced to protect my business again.

Is the AR gonna give them special shooting abilities?
now a truly lefty Liberal would probably put his eye out by looking down the wrong end. Hence special.

I wouldn't doubt it a liberal set up job. I don't care of it was or not at this point. It's been condemned by me and all conservstives I know and all conservstive polictians I know. Done deal. Now lets go arrest some leftist filth protesting outside SCOTUS homes.
More partisan lying bullshit from you

More partisan lying bullshit from you
The leftist filth set up job OR us condemning it? Maybe the law being broken by leftist filth as they protest outside SCOTUS homes?

Point out the lie or piss off.

I am sure you think that proves your point. Sadly for you it doesn’t.

They do not have unlimited authority. As the SC just reinforced.
Another ideological decision.

Back
Top Bottom