• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Supreme Court Decision on Ten Commandments

Shamgar said:
Yeah truth would be evil to you . . . .

Oh but the pseudo Christians put their arms around you . . . .and fund your evil . . .

Interesting when someone is condemning others of being hypocrites.

shuamort said:
Interesting when someone is condemning others of being hypocrites.

No . . . not at all . . . . since I am not a hypocrite it makes perfect sense . . . .

Shamgar said:
No . . . not at all . . . . since I am not a hypocrite it makes perfect sense . . . .

really? I was thinking you were the very definition of hypocrite. For someone who professes preaching a religion based on love and forgiveness you throw out a lot of hate, self righteousness , and unforgivingness

dogger807 said:
really? I was thinking you were the very definition of hypocrite. For someone who professes preaching a religion based on love and forgiveness you throw out a lot of hate, self righteousness , and unforgivingness
That doesn’t mean he is being a hypocrite, but rather it means he is being blasphemous.

SouthernDemocrat said:
That doesn’t mean he is being a hypocrite, but rather it means he is being blasphemous.

You mean blasphemous to your other "Jesus" . . . . .

2 Cor 11: 4, For if, indeed, the one coming proclaims another Jesus, whom we have not proclaimed, or if you receive another spirit which you have not received, or another gospel which you never accepted, you might well endure these . . . . 13 For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 Did not Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?

Shamgar said:
I don't want to be confused with the supporters of homosexuality, like you, as they are excluded from the kingdom . . . .

Roman 1: 32 who knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but also applaud those practicing them .

Actually, no, you fool.

Roman 1: 32 says "They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway, and worse yet, they encourage others to do them too."

So, even if one were to take this verse at face value, always a mistake, especially when dealing with Paul, it's not condemning those who support others in their "evil" acts, but rather saying that those who participate in the "evil" acts encourage others as well.

Reading comprehension. It's a good thing. Try some, rather than changing meanings around to fit what your warped version of Christianity would say.

Snaketongued false prophet preaching a subverted version of God's word...I'd say it's the very definition of hypocrisy.

RightatNYU said:
Actually, no, you fool.

Roman 1: 32 says "They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway, and worse yet, they encourage others to do them too."

So, even if one were to take this verse at face value, always a mistake, especially when dealing with Paul, it's not condemning those who support others in their "evil" acts, but rather saying that those who participate in the "evil" acts encourage others as well.

Reading comprehension. It's a good thing. Try some, rather than changing meanings around to fit what your warped version of Christianity would say.

Snaketongued false prophet preaching a subverted version of God's word...I'd say it's the very definition of hypocrisy.

Looks like "gentle Jesus" has blown a fuse . . . . .of course only a God hater as yourself would promote idol worship, homosexuality, abortion and feminism . . . . . which is exactly what Romans 1 is talking about . . . .

galenrox said:
Who's to say you're not a false prophet, bastardizing God's message of faith and love into a message of hatred and discrimination?

Yeah the pot smoking homosexual promoting "christian" has realized someone teaching the truth so the truth speaker is a "false prophet" according to their definition . . . .hahahaha

Shamgar said:
Yeah the pot smoking homosexual promoting "christian" has realized someone teaching the truth so the truth speaker is a "false prophet" according to their definition . . . .hahahaha

Truth is in the eye of the beholder and you are badly in need of glasses

Last edited:
What say y'all about getting this thread back on target?

Shamgar said:
Looks like "gentle Jesus" has blown a fuse . . . . .of course only a God hater as yourself would promote idol worship, homosexuality, abortion and feminism . . . . . which is exactly what Romans 1 is talking about . . . .

This is probably just my mistake, because I'm such a stupid god-hater and all, but where in this blather do you actually refute any of the claims I made?

RightatNYU said:
This is probably just my mistake, because I'm such a stupid god-hater and all, but where in this blather do you actually refute any of the claims I made?
He doesn't have any. The simple fact is that these were the correct legal decisions, but we just odn't like them. One had excessive entanglement as was set up in Lemon and one didn't. There really isn't anything to argue beyond that besides whether the court is evil...but...let's not.

ShamMol said:
He doesn't have any. The simple fact is that these were the correct legal decisions, but we just odn't like them. One had excessive entanglement as was set up in Lemon and one didn't. There really isn't anything to argue beyond that besides whether the court is evil...but...let's not.

...what? I'm not sure if you and I are referring to the same things...

We are, I was saying that he doesn't have anythign to ever back up his posts. It is pure and simple. I just went off on a tangent after that to try and bring the thread back to the original topic.

Shamgar said:
One more example of a kangaroo court making an unrighteous ruling . . .

unrighteouscourtinsession0016l.jpg

I am in two minds with the removal- but Shamgar- not displaying them doesnt mean they dont follow them. In fact all religions (to my knowledge) discourage all the things stated in the 10 commandments (well anything worth following like dont steal, murder, everything except the "false gods" thing)

sitegod said:
I am in two minds with the removal- but Shamgar- not displaying them doesnt mean they dont follow them. In fact all religions (to my knowledge) discourage all the things stated in the 10 commandments (well anything worth following like dont steal, murder, everything except the "false gods" thing)

Yeah, the only religion I can think of that doesn't fit it Satanism.

What is all this trash about the bible saying to follow the leaders who god puts in place.

what did you mean about Satanism? I didnt quite understand whether to be affronted or not :S I dont know about following gods "leaders", but I think ive heard about it somewhere.

sitegod said:
what did you mean about Satanism? I didnt quite understand whether to be affronted or not :S.
I don't think it was an affront. There is a religion called Satanism, but not the "I drink the blood of virgins and goats" kinda Satanism. It's some sort of odd religion where things like charity are discouraged because people need to learn to help themselves, and turning the other cheek is thought to be childish. I'm no scholar on it but I think that's the gist. So it is a religion that doesn't quite fit the description in the 10 commandments. But then again, how many Satanists do you know?;)

Please notice that all of these court battles involve defending secular government institutions from the intrusion of sectarianism. To cover the agression of these "believers", the crybaby conservatives spin themselves as victoms. "They kicked God out of school", is an example of that spin.

Back
Top Bottom