• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!! (bring them home)

Support the troops. Bring them home!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SKILMATIC said:
Again you are missing the obvious point. This has nothing to do with sociality or hiearchy. This has nothing to do with your intelligence either. This has to do with your problem to understand what we are talking about and to understand what good talking points are.

This rhetoric of "well Hitler did or thought it too does it make it right?" is nonsense. I sleep in a bed and so does Hitler does it make me like hitler? Now so you see how rediculous your argument was? Also Hitler was a catholic does that make all catholics no better than Hitler? You see where I am going with this? Again your original argument was rediculous.

The only thing rediculous is that you can't even spell the word ridiculous. If you don't like my talking points then don't respond. You sound like a whining liberal. Get a grip on yourself, man.

SKILMATIC said:
You, educate me? HA!!! I beleive I am educating you. I do this quite often anyway so I am quite familiar with it.

You have educated me to the extent that you no concept of gravitational pull. You think an f-16 can bank wide right and pull 9g's but you can pull over ten in a freaking dragster? ROFL.

Archon said:
The only thing rediculous is that you can't even spell the word ridiculous. If you don't like my talking points then don't respond. You sound like a whining liberal. Get a grip on yourself, man.

Again, this isnt a spelling "b". I am sorry I make spelling errors just like anyone else. O and btw, I have made other errors in past posts with you that you filed to mention. If you are going to mention spelling errors at least do it right.

I am not a liberal. I despise them vehemently. However, I will cotinue to respond against any stupid posts and I will continue to prevail over the proclamaters of such stupid posts.

You on the other hand, on your hitler post directed that towards Reagan. So you just put a conservative down which would acclamate you to be a liberal. Again please know what your doing.

SKILMATIC said:
Again, this isnt a spelling "b". I am sorry I make spelling errors just like anyone else. O and btw, I have made other errors in past posts with you that you filed to mention. If you are going to mention spelling errors at least do it right.

I am not a liberal. I despise them vehemently. However, I will cotinue to respond against any stupid posts and I will continue to prevail over the proclamaters of such stupid posts.

You on the other hand, on your hitler post directed that towards Reagan. So you just put a conservative down which would acclamate you to be a liberal. Again please know what your doing.

I'm a libertarian. I believe in upholding our constitution, non-agression, and diplomacy. However, I can't expect a quasi-conservative neo-con wanna be to understand that.

Archon said:
You have educated me to the extent that you no concept of gravitational pull. You think an f-16 can bank wide right and pull 9g's but you can pull over ten in a freaking dragster? ROFL.

Do you even know what a gravitational pull is? It is the force that causes all objects to be pulled toward one another.

The standard formula for gravity is:

Gravitational force = (G * m1 * m2) / (d2)
where G is the gravitational constant, m1 and m2 are the masses of the two objects for which you are calculating the force, and d is the distance between the centers of gravity of the two masses. Now all scientists use this formula to equivlate the amount of pull of a certain object in concordance to another. Anything thats in a state of kenetic energy(inertia) is affected by gravity this subsequently can be calculated to find out the g-pull of an object.

Follow me? Can I go on or do you need help here?

Archon said:
I'm a libertarian. I believe in upholding our constitution, non-agression, and diplomacy. However, I can't expect a quasi-conservative neo-con wanna be to understand that.

So your a liberal.

Who said I am a new conservative? I am a conservative at heart with very few liberal views. However, everyone is a little of each.

SKILMATIC said:
Do you even know what a gravitational pull is? It is the force that causes all objects to be pulled toward one another.

The standard formula for gravity is:

Gravitational force = (G * m1 * m2) / (d2)
where G is the gravitational constant, m1 and m2 are the masses of the two objects for which you are calculating the force, and d is the distance between the centers of gravity of the two masses. Now all scientists use this formula to equivlate the amount of pull of a certain object in concordance to another. Anything thats in a state of kenetic energy(inertia) is affected by gravity this subsequently can be calculated to find out the g-pull of an object.

Follow me? Can I go on or do you need help here?

It's G-Force not G-Pull. Like I said you are confused.

You can hypothesize with vectors all you wish. There is nothing algebraic in the computation of airborne gravitational pull. We use quaternions.

:lol: Acctually ants do have a rather complex social structure..especially african red ants. Their political system is monarchy. They have a king and primarily a queen..sometimes more than one, the others are organized into soldier ants, labor ants, and ants that care for the eggs. The african red ants acctually enslave the ants they conquer and kill the enemy's queen. Bees are even more interesting..after a certain period of time the bees kill their own queen when a new one is born and move on to build a new hive. As if any of you wanted to know that :lol:

Archon said:
It's G-Force not G-Pull. Like I said you are confused.

Omg, what do you think pulling is? Its a force.

Gravitational force is just another way to say gravitational pull. They are the same thing even the equation is the same. Do I seriously need to submit a link for you to prove this? I seriously dont beleive you were in the air force if you dont even know Newtons Law of Gravitation and it equation. This is physics 101 to me.

Napoleon's Nightingale said:
:lol: Acctually ants do have a rather complex social structure..especially african red ants. Their political system is monarchy. They have a king and primarily a queen..sometimes more than one, the others are organized into soldier ants, labor ants, and ants that care for the eggs. The african red ants acctually enslave the ants they conquer and kill the enemy's queen. Bees are even more interesting..after a certain period of time the bees kill their own queen when a new one is born and move on to build a new hive. As if any of you wanted to know that :lol:

Thank you napoleon for helping me teach this guy. Ants are some of the most complex structural sociological societies in animals. Also ants are the best animal and insect on this earth when it comes to team work. If humans had the team work ethic as ants do we would be much more advanced than we are now. Thanks for your help in teaching this guy.

You can hypothesize with vectors all you wish. There is nothing algebraic in the computation of airborne gravitational pull. We use quaternions.

BWAHAHA quaternions are a form of algebra. Such as matrices are. Its the same basic concept. The formula of a quaternion is also representable in a linear fashion as is most algebraic forumulas.

You seriously know nothing of mathematics or physics do you? By your own eludeness you have made light that you were never in the air force especially as an officer.

SKILMATIC said:
Thank you napoleon for helping me teach this guy. Ants are some of the most complex structural sociological societies in animals. Also ants are the best animal and insect on this earth when it comes to team work. If humans had the team work ethic as ants do we would be much more advanced than we are now. Thanks for your help in teaching this guy.

Lol you're welcome. If you really get into it you learn just how incredibly complex the structure really is. For example, all of the labor ants and ants that care for the queen's eggs are females. All of the soldier ants are males whos only purpose is to mate with the queen, defend the colony, attack other colonies, and have the ability to spray a highly acidic chemical which basically eats away at any insect it touches..the chemical is so potent in african red ants that it can kill a human. The males also have a much shorter lifespan than the females. In terms of warfare..the victorious colony not only enslaves the surviving enemy female ants, they eat the dead ones, kill the enemy queen, and also eat all of the enemy queen's eggs to wipe out the enemy colony and all generations derived from it. There have been some observations of this in which millions of ants tore eachother apart for hours on end. When the queen stops making babies she gets whacked so it's basically forced prostitution ROFL. Ruthless little bastards eh? :lol:

Last edited:
Lol you're welcome. If you really get into it you learn just how incredibly complex the structure really is. For example, all of the labor ants and ants that care for the queen's eggs are females. All of the soldier ants are males whos only purpose is to mate with the queen, defend the colony, attack other colonies, and have the ability to spray a highly acidic chemical which basically eats away at any insect it touches..the chemical is so potent in african red ants that it can kill a human. The males also have a much shorter lifespan than the females. In terms of warfare..the victorious colony not only enslaves the surviving enemy female ants, they eat the dead ones, kill the enemy queen, and also eat all of the enemy queen's eggs to wipe out the enemy colony and all generations derived from it. There have been some observations of this in which millions of ants tore eachother apart for hours on end. Ruthless little bastards eh? :lol:

Yes, I learned the same thing watching the discovery channel on ants. After that I became very interested in the little creatures. At once I use to spray them with raid without hesitation now I just watch with fascination. I actually purposely place a cup of sugar water outside just to watch them form. I have noticed that they are very good at what they do. Alot of human society is much like the ants. They also communicate by using their antlers when they run into each other. This is how they talk. They are very smart and very determined. I wish I had the determination as a ant does. Also their physical capability is just uncanny to anything we know.

SKILMATIC said:
Yes, I learned the same thing watching the discovery channel on ants. After that I became very interested in the little creatures. At once I use to spray them with raid without hesitation now I just watch with fascination. I actually purposely place a cup of sugar water outside just to watch them form. I have noticed that they are very good at what they do. Alot of human society is much like the ants. They also communicate by using their antlers when they run into each other. This is how they talk. They are very smart and very determined. I wish I had the determination as a ant does. Also their physical capability is just uncanny to anything we know.

I bought an antfarm once and theres a HUGE antfarm at COSI here in Columbus. Their social structure has never ceased to amaze me..then again it's under pain of death or ostricism which equalls death lol. The most interesting thing is that ants don't have lungs..they have little tubes all around their bodies that bring in oxygen and send the CO2 out..I would imagine it would be like taking a perpetual deep breath and perpetually exhaling at the same time.

I bought an antfarm once and theres a HUGE antfarm at COSI here in Columbus. Their social structure has never ceased to amaze me..then again it's under pain of death or ostricism which equalls death lol. The most interesting thing is that ants don't have lungs..they have little tubes all around their bodies that bring in oxygen and send the CO2 out..I would imagine it would be like taking a perpetual deep breath and perpetually exhaling at the same time.

They just seem like miniature machines because they never stop. They are seriously unreal. I wish I had a battery that worked that long :lol:

SKILMATIC said:
They just seem like miniature machines because they never stop. They are seriously unreal. I wish I had a battery that worked that long :lol:

And I wish I had tubes instead of lungs so I don't have to worry about smoking :rofl

So let me get this straght...

I log on and check out the thread "SUPPORT THE TROOPS!! (bring them home)"...

And I find a discussion on ants...

Sometimes I worry about this place...:doh

cnredd said:

Well you should read before the ants discussion. I totally merked a supposed air force officer on the laws of gravity and in mathematics. Now thats what really disturbs me. The ants discussion is in rebutal to his idiotic post towards mine about Reagan. Its quite interesting you should read the last 5or 6 pages. You may even learn a thing or too.

SKILMATIC said:
BWAHAHA quaternions are a form of algebra. Such as matrices are. Its the same basic concept. The formula of a quaternion is also representable in a linear fashion as is most algebraic forumulas.

You seriously know nothing of mathematics or physics do you? By your own eludeness you have made light that you were never in the air force especially as an officer.

Although you may have dimentia I think your computations are lacking a dimension. Sorry bub, you're confused again. Maybe your traditional education wasn't worth 40 grand after all? Heh.

Quaternions are indubitably non-linear.

SKILMATIC said:
Well you should read before the ants discussion. I totally merked a supposed air force officer on the laws of gravity and in mathematics. Now thats what really disturbs me. The ants discussion is in rebutal to his idiotic post towards mine about Reagan. Its quite interesting you should read the last 5or 6 pages. You may even learn a thing or too.

I have learned a lot from you. You are an amazing specimen. I think you might be classified somewhere along the lines of harmless lurker to delusional sycophant in terms of telemetric surveillance. Regardless you're a hoot! And let's not forget kiddos.... Ants know all about Gravity and Mathematics.

Archon said:
Although you may have dimentia I think your computations are lacking a dimension. Sorry bub, you're confused again. Maybe your traditional education wasn't worth 40 grand after all? Heh.

Quaternions are indubitably non-linear.

Again dimentia is usually caused in space. So you are again wrong on that analyzation. Dimensions are measurements of spatial extent. I cant see how a post would even resemble a dimension. But I guess you have your own definition of what words mean. Also did you not say gravitational force isnt the same as gravitational pull? Again these are your own words and you are wrong. Also a quaternion can be expressed in a linear fasion which makes it a algebraic expression. Heres a link for you since you dont beleive me.

http://www.mathworld.wolfram.com/Quaternion.html

Please read third paragraph. Please also identify where it says it can be expressed using matrices. Matrices are also a form of usage in algebra. So again I have proved you wrong again. Do I need to do it again? Btw, the community college is good enough for me. Besides you are the one with a BA or BS degree. I only have an AS and some certifications. Btw, what was your MOS? I hope you were pushing papers in the air force.

I have learned a lot from you. You are an amazing specimen.

Why thank you but a specimen is a animal, organism, or plant that is used as a representative to study the properties of a whole species. I dont think you are using me to study anthropology are you? Again your illegitamate vocabulary is quite daunting from an air force officer.

I think you might be classified somewhere along the lines of harmless lurker to delusional sycophant in terms of telemetric surveillance.

Now a sycophant is a brown noser in laymans terms. I dont think I have brown nosed you in anyway; a matter a fact I have done the opposite. This is again apparent that you need to stay away from the antonym dictionary. :lol:

Regardless you're a hoot! And let's not forget kiddos.... Ants know all about Gravity and Mathematics.

Well the original debate wasnt about ants knwoing gravity was it? If you could please read the debate about ants was whethor they had aything to do with sociology or government. I think you stuck your head in too many spinning turbines. :lol:

cnredd said:

Yea. I just checked this forum out, and you guys are talking about ants, math, and gravity? Geese.:2razz:

kal-el said:
Yea. I just checked this forum out, and you guys are talking about ants, math, and gravity? Geese.:2razz:

Yeah this archon guy is an idiot and he is a supposed air force officer which would make him an oxymoron :lol:

Im not going to read all the pages of responses, so if I say something that sounds famelier, excuse me.

I dont really see how we can compare Vietnam with Iraq or Afghanistan. First of all, the ideals between are way different. With Vietnam, we were basically fighting the Russian Bear and the spread of communism while in Iraq we saw a need to remove Saddam because of national interests.

Second, the way the wars were fought was completley different. In Vietnam, we were not a policing force as we are in Iraq. The tactics used in Vietnam are not the ones used today.

Lastly, the amount of deaths are not even close. As of today, we have lost 2,040 troops and we have been there since what, 2002? We were in Vietnam for about 5 years and lost 58,000 troops which is 11,600 troops a year compared to the 3 years we have been in Iraq which averages out to 680 troops a year.

Vietnam was unpopular and unfortunatley not enough ppl. cared about a third world country to stop the spread of the red stain. Iraq is now unpopular, but the twist is us leaving affects more than just us. It will affect Iraqi citizens who want us to be there and it will solidify the worlds opinoin that we are country building to suit our needs.

I have spent 8 years in the American Army and I am about to finish up my second tour. It is my personal opinoin that we stay here until the new government we iniated is ready and to prove to the world that is can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom