• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Super Bowl

soccerboy22

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Alright boys and girls the teams are here. Steelers vs. Packers. All the other games don't matter. So, predictions and scores, let's go. Best of luck to both teams and to their fans from one of the most obnoxious, loud, annoying, and demanding fanbases around Congrats, give us one hell of a game!

rapists v rednecks 2011

He got a bit of his own medicine at the end there

After the second-to-last knee

AIHu5.gif

Mendenhall likes Ben in the fetal position. Makes for easier penetration.

Another boring superbowl. Saved only by the commercials.

At least The Who won't be playing.

Squealers -24
FudgePackers -17

The Packers are going to have to play a lot better to beat Pitts, it's possible for them to do but they can't play like they did against the Bears and win. The line probably goes to the Steelers, though I hate them.

Steelers 31 Packers 20

Steelers - some number Packers- some number barely higher.

Steelers down Packers by a difference of 14 points.

Actually I think this has the potential to be a great superbowl. Both teams look fairly evenly matched. I'll be happy with just seeing a good game. Slight offensive edge to the Packers, slightl defensive edge to the Steelers... Id say it stays close the first half, gets a little crazy the second half, and Green Bay wins it..

GB-34
P -31

Or I could be completely on crack.

Actually I think this has the potential to be a great superbowl. Both teams look fairly evenly matched. I'll be happy with just seeing a good game. Slight offensive edge to the Packers, slightl defensive edge to the Steelers... Id say it stays close the first half, gets a little crazy the second half, and Green Bay wins it..

GB-34
P -31

Or I could be completely on crack.

I do think it will be a good game but it will be the steelers on top.

I also agree that ON PAPER that GB have a slight edge on offense
But the steelers have a CLEAR CUT edge on defense not slight IMO

and thats where the difference is, steelers can keep up with GB on thier passing game but the steelers will be able to pretty much run at will on the packers and the packers will get stuffed more when they run often than not.

I do think it will be a good game but it will be the steelers on top.

I also agree that ON PAPER that GB have a slight edge on offense
But the steelers have a CLEAR CUT edge on defense not slight IMO

and thats where the difference is, steelers can keep up with GB on thier passing game but the steelers will be able to pretty much run at will on the packers and the packers will get stuffed more when they run often than not.

Well..I could easily be wrong. I just hope this isnt a lopsided turn it off by halftime type game.

Both defenses gave up points in the Jets and Bears comeback bids. Both can be scored on.

Well..I could easily be wrong. I just hope this isnt a lopsided turn it off by halftime type game.

Both defenses gave up points in the Jets and Bears comeback bids. Both can be scored on.

Well of course I could be wrong too. But steelers arguable have the best defense in the league that argument could never be made by the packers.

Steelers fell apart late against the jets with some blown coverage because they go to that bull**** prevent when they go up instead of sticking to wat works. The first half of that game steelers grossly dominated.

I do agree that I would "prefer" a good game over loopsided ass whoppin but that wouldnt bother me either as long as is the steelers since im biased :D

Well of course I could be wrong too. But steelers arguable have the best defense in the league that argument could never be made by the packers.

Steelers fell apart late against the jets with some blown coverage because they go to that bull**** prevent when they go up instead of sticking to wat works. The first half of that game steelers grossly dominated.

I do agree that I would "prefer" a good game over loopsided ass whoppin but that wouldnt bother me either as long as is the steelers since im biased :D

Ive always been fine with one ass...not sure why people want to be bi-assed... ;)

You've got an investment as a fan...so...good luck and go Steelers I guess!

Ive always been fine with one ass...not sure why people want to be bi-assed... ;)

You've got an investment as a fan...so...good luck and go Steelers I guess!

ha! nice one
Yeah Im a steeler fan, born and raised here in the burgh so its not really like I have a choice :)

steelers1.gifGO STEELERS!!!!! steelers 2.gif

1 2 3 4 final
packers 7 7 6 7 27

steelers 3 10 7 10 30

rodgers(gb) 24-37-358-3-1 5 rushes 37 yds big ben cheesyburger(pitt) 23-33-295-3-0

I'm seeing a lot of high scoring predictions here. The Steelers and Packers were #1 and #2 respectively for fewest points allowed during the regular season. Do you all really think we're going to see a 40/50 point game?

He got a bit of his own medicine at the end there

After the second-to-last knee

AIHu5.gif

I saw that when it happened. At the time I wondered if anyone else noticed. Funny.

Back
Top Bottom