• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Strok has an explanation for fisa mistakes.

Getting a little too personal. My wife and I raised her. She loves living with us. Maybe because we’re not judgmental like someone here.

I said I don’t care about your grand daughter. You know her, i don’t. She’s just a shoehorned piece of info that has no value to me even anecdotally.

I said I don’t care about your grand daughter. You know her, i don’t. She’s just a shoehorned piece of info that has no value to me even anecdotally.
I suppose I could/should take the same position as you when you shared your personal struggles but then I can’t seem to show the same level of uncompassion that you’re capable of. But then I don’t have your anger issues so what do I know.

Trump wasn't President then. Or were they trying to overthrow Obama?

Try Harder. Be Better. If that's even possible.

Um ... Yes he was.
Check when the FISAs were requested and when Strzok was fired.
You should have done that before you posted.

If only Comey had announced Trump was potentially a traitor a couple of weeks prior to the election.

Just imagine.

Comey wasn't willing to tell a lie that big...lol

I saw a heavily edited video of this interview a couple days ago. At that time, I got, maybe, 2 minutes into the video before I dumped it. I decided it was a blatant attempt to set his narrative in the media. Today, I went back and watched more of the video.

I was right.

Carefully selected facts. Facts ignored. Spin and lies. That is the entirety of this interview.

For example, at 1:15, Strzok claims that the impetus for the investigation was Australian Downer sending information that PapaD claimed that Russia had offered information that was damaging to the Clinton campaign. We know this is blatantly untrue. No Russians ever contacted PapaD. In fact, it was a known CIA asset, Mifsud, who sought out PapaD and made a claim to PapaD about Russians having the information. Furthermore, it was Downer who specifically asked PapaD what he knew about Russia and their information...and Downer stuck his phone in PapaD's face when he asked his question. There were others...including two US agents from the US Embassy in London and a lady who falsely claimed to be Putin's niece...who were part of the operation to set up the excuse for Crossfire Hurricane.

Of course, Strzok won't mention any of those facts. That would be bad for his narrative.

The only people who will be swayed by this concoction are people who have not even a basic knowledge of the timeline and events of what Strzok and the rest of the corrupt Obama pukes were doing at the time.

Last edited:
I suppose I could/should take the same position as you when you shared your personal struggles but then I can’t seem to show the same level of uncompassion that you’re capable of. But then I don’t have your anger issues so what do I know.

I”m sorry dragging your granddaughter into this, who didn’t ask you to say a word about her life, didn’t yield the kind of rhetorical straight flush you thought it would.

Be less cynical next time.

Um ... Yes he was.
Check when the FISAs were requested and when Strzok was fired.
You should have done that before you posted.

They were issued in 2016. Trump was not President in 2016.

Keep doubling down on the stupid.

Funnier that Trump’s team kept interacting with Russian agents to the point that they got swept up in a counterintel probe.

So much comedy here!

If only Trump has accepted $100+ million dollars from Russia to the Trump foundation and personally pocketed half a million dollars from Russian bankers after making secret promises to them like the Clintons everything would been a-ok because that's how the Democratic Party claims politicians should act.

I”m sorry dragging your granddaughter into this, who didn’t ask you to say a word about her life, didn’t yield the kind of rhetorical straight flush you thought it would.

Be less cynical next time.
I suppose a half-ass apology is better than none. Accepted.

If only Trump has accepted $100+ million dollars from Russia to the Trump foundation and personally pocketed half a million dollars from Russian bankers after making secret promises to them like the Clintons everything would been a-ok because that's how the Democratic Party claims politicians should act.

You’re assuming Trump didn’t’ do all of that. Based on Trump’s charity being closed down due to it being a slush fund for his family, and his own org is *right now* the center of a few investigations, I’d probably stop using Clinton as a comp for corruption standards.

And you’re about to vote for the male Hillary Clinton *again*.

I suppose a half-ass apology is better than none. Accepted.

It’s more than your zero thought comment deserved, but I wanted to show you what empathy looked like.

It’s more than your zero thought comment deserved, but I wanted to show you what empathy looked like.
You realize that that’s a subjective evaluation, right?

You’re assuming Trump didn’t’ do all of that. Based on Trump’s charity being closed down due to it being a slush fund for his family, and his own org is *right now* the center of a few investigations, I’d probably stop using Clinton as a comp for corruption standards.

And you’re about to vote for the male Hillary Clinton *again*.

So you agree that he should do graft and bribery the Democratic Party way.

They were issued in 2016. Trump was not President in 2016.

Keep doubling down on the stupid.
That's the trouble when you start with the attacks without knowing what you're talking about.
And you did it ... twice.
Geezuz. Stop now.
One was issued in 2016. It was renewed 3 times in 2017.

It’s in todays news. Don’t blame me for you looking and responding to something irrelevant.
Fox News. :roll:

Strzok is promoting his own book. About as informative as Cohen’s.

So you agree that he should do graft and bribery the Democratic Party way.

Why? The Republican way has made him a millionaire and he’s currently their party standard bearer.

He wouldn’t have won a Democratic primary, let alone our nomination. You guys luv your grift as long as it’s wrapped in a flag and jesus.

Fox News. :roll:

Strzok is promoting his own book. About as informative as Cohen’s.
Yeah the same one that libs are using to support the case against Trump calling war heroes losers and suckers. That one.

Btw edited to add that I noticed you’re still hanging around in a thread that’s irrelevant.

That's the trouble when you start with the attacks without knowing what you're talking about.
And you did it ... twice.
Geezuz. Stop now.
One was issued in 2016. It was renewed 3 times in 2017.

One was issued in January 2017. Also before Trump was in office.

"Coup" :lol:

How hard is it to get through the day thinking such ignorant thoughts?

Not just close-----Full blown!
I like to give people a benefit of a doubt. Based on her aggravation I think I may have called it right.

One was issued in January 2017. Also before Trump was in office.

"Coup" :lol:

How hard is it to get through the day thinking such ignorant thoughts?

That's your graceless way of admitting your mistake about the FISA warrants.
3 were issued in 2017.
1 after he was elected and 2 after Trump was inaugurated.

The FISA court has approved 33,942 warrants while rejecting only 12. It's a rubber stamp court by design.

Yeah the same one that libs are using to support the case against Trump calling war heroes losers and suckers. That one.
Jennifer Griffin, not Fox News.

Btw edited to add that I noticed you’re still hanging around in a thread that’s irrelevant.
I have time to kill this morning. ;)

Jennifer Griffin, not Fox News.

I have time to kill this morning. ;)
Glad to give you something to do. :)

Isn’t/wasn’t Griffin a correspondent for Fox? Or is it contributing correspondent. In any case I’ve seen libs using Fox as a source for confirmation and they aren’t exactly Fox fans. Do you deny that?

Back
Top Bottom