• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Strok has an explanation for fisa mistakes.

Do you believe every court filing is error free? How common are errors in FISA applications?
Idk. You want to tell me?

I don’t know. Fear or a new book in the works? I guess he thinks someone cares what he thinks.

A pro-Trumper won't buy his book even if the book is pro-Trump AND a never-Trumper won't buy his book unless the book is anti-Trump.

Idk. You want to tell me?

FISA applications are classified, so we have no way of evaluating... I can tell you, errors in filings are fairly routine in courts...

Not a problem at all but your description of them smacks of racism.

They don't call their racism, racism. They call it social justice.:roll:

SJW, too.

As a queer woman living in this country, I was forced into my warriordom. I was born in bondage due to my vagina, and once I decided I liked other vaginas as much as mine, I got to see that even my whiteness wouldn’t protect me from the worst of it.

The only folks who aren’t “SJW’s” own the cheat codes.

A pro-Trumper won't buy his book even if the book is pro-Trump AND a never-Trumper won't buy his book unless the book is anti-Trump.
I’ve seen some pretty dumb books get on the best seller list. He might have a shot. :lol:

As a queer woman living in this country, I was forced into my warriordom. I was born in bondage due to my vagina, and once I decided I liked other vaginas as much as mine, I got to see that even my whiteness wouldn’t protect me from the worst of it.

The only folks who aren’t “SJW’s” own the cheat codes.
My granddaughter is a lesbian so I know your pain. Still no excuse to call people you don’t like names.

Eh. Just another old white conservative male who thinks the institution is more important than what the institution is supposed to uphold.

So, you know, just another vanilla ass run of the mill Republican.

In case I wasn't clear, I think Comey is a pompous disgraced duplicitous charlatan.
But they come in all races and political persuasion.

I’ve seen some pretty dumb books get on the best seller list. He might have a shot. :lol:

On a side note, if Bolton had included a chapter on Trump's non-visit to dead American soldiers from WWI in French graves, Bolton would be before the House of Representatives, right now, and getting all the more book publicity.

On a side note, if Bolton had included a chapter on Trump's non-visit to dead American soldiers from WWI in French graves, Bolton would be before the House of Representatives, right now, and getting all the more book publicity.
Don’t give the Democrat leaders any ideas.

So you think mueller was a hack. Ok.
Not hack, figurehead. If you saw the session with the House committee, so would you. It's a pity. he used to be on top of things.

The point is that Mueller was not really in charge. The team was a collection of Clintonistas, so the real person in charge was likely not an official member. As with Comey, we have remnants of strings, but not of the puppet master.

In case I wasn't clear, I think Comey is a pompous disgraced duplicitous charlatan.
But they come in all races and political persuasion.

No idea why you hate Comey. He probably is more responsible for Trump’s victory in 2016 than Putin.

I’m old. Hard to keep up. Thanks.

So you know, the Black Lives Matter movement and the Anti-Fascist movement are two groups of social justice warriors.
The group that pulled down white men statues were social justice warriors.

Funnier that Trump’s team kept interacting with Russian agents to the point that they got swept up in a counterintel probe.

So much comedy here!

Stupid Watergate

My granddaughter is a lesbian so I know your pain. Still no excuse to call people you don’t like names.

I don’t care what your granddaughter is, and my heart goes out to her for having someone in the family that would see her life made as small as possible if given his way.

So you know, the Black Lives Matter movement and the Anti-Fascist movement are two groups of social justice warriors.
The group that pulled down white men statues were social justice warriors.
I just call them protesters and/or rioters. Like to keep it simple.

I don’t care what your granddaughter is, and my heart goes out to her for having someone in the family that would see her life made as small as possible if given his way.
Getting a little too personal. My wife and I raised her. She loves living with us. Maybe because we’re not judgmental like someone here.

I just call them protesters and/or rioters. Like to keep it simple.

Thank you for acknowledging you see no difference between protestors and rioters. At least we can engage on a more honest level now regarding this subject.

Thank you for acknowledging you see no difference between protestors and rioters. At least we can engage on a more honest level now regarding this subject.
Thanks for acknowledging you lack reading comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom