• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Straight Anal Sex Questions [W:65]

Re: Straight Anal Sex Questions

lol, I can't imagine the uncomfortable conversation you are going to have one day when your boyfriend accidentally walked into the shower that the wrong time.

Psh, that boyfriend is out of the picture, and luckily, I never lived with him.

As I've gotten more into the sex-positive movement, I've decided I really don't want to date someone I can't be honest with about the stuff I'm into. If I can't tell my boyfriend or girlfriend, "yeah, sometimes I do that in the shower and it's kinda fantastic," and comfortably know that they will not judge me negatively for it, I probably don't want to be with them. I would much rather be with someone who will respond with, "Really? That interesting...what does that feel like?....There was this one time, I tried this thing..." There is no reason for any of use to really feel shameful about the things we are into, even if our partners aren't into it.

Psh, that boyfriend is out of the picture, and luckily, I never lived with him.

As I've gotten more into the sex-positive movement, I've decided I really don't want to date someone I can't be honest with about the stuff I'm into. If I can't tell my boyfriend or girlfriend, "yeah, sometimes I do that in the shower and it's kinda fantastic," and comfortably know that they will not judge me negatively for it, I probably don't want to be with them. I would much rather be with someone who will respond with, "Really? That interesting...what does that feel like?....There was this one time, I tried this thing..." There is no reason for any of use to really feel shameful about the things we are into, even if our partners aren't into it.

Awesome. That's the way to be.

I think the appeal might have to do with letting go of all my inhibitions and concerns - it's not 'traditional' - traditional is safe and secure . . . I enjoy things more when safe and secure isn't a concern on my mind *at all*

Amid intense sex is probably the only time I'm vulnerable to just about any crazy idea or suggestion - there's no sensibility or self control present *at all*

When I master the primary hole, I'll work on the secondary one.

Medusa said:
still not ?

Still not, and I've...well, I've had experience. Let's just leave it at that.

Too many women are different. It's not like guys, where it's as simple as "tickle it until it spits".

Still not, and I've...well, I've had experience. Let's just leave it at that.

Too many women are different. It's not like guys, where it's as simple as "tickle it until it spits".

although men are the same ,this formule does not work:mrgreen:

You show me one guy that doesn't work on that isn't drunk or stressed out from work.

You show me one guy that doesn't work on that isn't drunk or stressed out from work.

I've seen many a guy who it doesn't work on for a variety of reasons, including a guy who has managed to master (ironic given that he's a sub) the ability to hold off until commanded to climax. But to be quite honest I didn't believe it till his Mistress provided a demonstration

I've seen many a guy who it doesn't work on for a variety of reasons, including a guy who has managed to master (ironic given that he's a sub) the ability to hold off until commanded to climax. But to be quite honest I didn't believe it till his Mistress provided a demonstration

I won't even pretend to claim that I could ever learn how to do that.

I won't even pretend to claim that I could ever learn how to do that.

Practice - intense practice. But I think you really just want to be able to do it like that. My husband's managed a few times.

And I don't. I don't stand in front of the finish line and wait for the other contestants. She'll get there when she gets there.

That's why dudes don't go limp the exact moment the milk leaves the jug. It's kind of like a 2 minute warning. Get the touchdown or lose the game.

Practice - intense practice. But I think you really just want to be able to do it like that. My husband's managed a few times.
Kinda like tantric sex... To be right at the point of orgasm but not actually doing it... As a guy I don't know if I would want that, it kinda sounds almost painful. build the intensity and let it be close to the edge, but getting right to the edge and not going over and backing down... I don't know. One thing is for certain, it takes some practice for self control.

No, it really is a one-way exit. The fact that people have to work so hard (pardon the pun) at stretching it out is that nothing actually belongs there.

Takes alot of work to get a six pack of abs. Does that mean people aren't supposed to have them? I don't really get what you're saying here...

How about the fact that pregnancy doesn't happen between a man and woman with anal sex? Seems an obvious benefit.

Back
Top Bottom