• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve King,Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly spewing racism.[W:171]

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Steve King (R-Iowa) is not a horror auther but he might as well be for the GOP. His little remark about 90% of illegal immagrants being drug mules and having huge calves. He said they weigh 130 pounds and pack 70 pounds of pot across the border. First of all most pot is grown in the good old USA and Mexican pot is not as good. I like all pot of all grades and Steve King does not know what he is talking about. His own party has turned against him and he is too big a coward to talk to the media now they he has spewed his racist bile. No wonder the Hispanic vote is a majority for the Dem's.

Now Hannity and O'Rielly are not in office and they have their right to free speach even if it is racist bile but they have many listeners. What they are doing is hiding their racism behind their so called war against community activist like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson. Using this ruse they think they can get away with spewing the most hatefull crap and now with the uotrage over the Zimmerman trial they have been attacking blacks at every turn. I agree there are issues in the black community but these right wing idiots are spewing hate at every turn. It is time for the right wing to stop being the new KKK or in other words the party of white people unles they don't ever want to win the Whitehouse again.

Re: Steve King,Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly spewing racism.

yawn.........

yawn.........

Do you disagree? Do you ever wonder why conservatives are hated as much as they are by minorities? What is your opinion?

The republican party is destroying itself. They think their moral superiority attracts votes, but it's just offending the majority. They keep spending all their time on "scandals" to bring down the Democrats, without realizing that nobody really cares, and they pale in comparison to their own. They've stopped working on their image or their connection with the common man. They just propose that we go back to a better time. But that's the problem, we don't want to go back! We don't need a time machine America, we need a better America!

You can keep your 1940's economy and 1950's paranoia, I want a 2013 America.

Do you disagree? Do you ever wonder why conservatives are hated as much as they are by minorities? What is your opinion?

Was I not clear? Perhaps bigger text is needed...

Yawn.............

Yawn.............

Racism and the rhetoric that poisons civil society is boring to some people.

Ever notice that it's the liberal trolls on the board that keep churning out "racism" threads?

Ironic.

Ever notice that it's the liberal trolls on the board that keep churning out "racism" threads?

Ironic.

That's because conservatives keep churning out racism.

Ever notice how conservatives never have the courage to denounce the racist rhetoric of their fellow travellers, and instead try to deflect. Ironic.

Nigger spic kike towel head cracker whitey spook coon trailer trash drew it all.

Last edited:

Nigger spic kike towel head cracker whitey spook coon trailer trash drew it all.

I forgot fags japs chinks red skins transgendered hillbillies and any one else not like me

Steve King (R-Iowa) is not a horror auther but he might as well be for the GOP. His little remark about 90% of illegal immagrants being drug mules and having huge calves. He said they weigh 130 pounds and pack 70 pounds of pot across the border. First of all most pot is grown in the good old USA and Mexican pot is not as good. I like all pot of all grades and Steve King does not know what he is talking about. His own party has turned against him and he is too big a coward to talk to the media now they he has spewed his racist bile. No wonder the Hispanic vote is a majority for the Dem's.

Now Hannity and O'Rielly are not in office and they have their right to free speach even if it is racist bile but they have many listeners. What they are doing is hiding their racism behind their so called war against community activist like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson. Using this ruse they think they can get away with spewing the most hatefull crap and now with the uotrage over the Zimmerman trial they have been attacking blacks at every turn. I agree there are issues in the black community but these right wing idiots are spewing hate at every turn. It is time for the right wing to stop being the new KKK or in other words the party of white people unles they don't ever want to win the Whitehouse again.

if it's good for the goose....

Steve King (R-Iowa) is not a horror auther but he might as well be for the GOP. His little remark about 90% of illegal immagrants being drug mules and having huge calves. He said they weigh 130 pounds and pack 70 pounds of pot across the border. First of all most pot is grown in the good old USA and Mexican pot is not as good.

While his comment is stupid, I'm not sure it raises to the level of racism. Being that he was specifically talking about Illegal Immigrants. Secondly, where are you getting your information on Pot? Grant it, you might be right, but I would like to see some conformation of that

Ever notice how conservatives never have the courage to denounce the racist rhetoric of their fellow travellers.

While I generally agree racism is far too tolerated in the GOP (and likely conservatism in general), I am not sure calling illegal aliens drug mules actually raises to the level of racism

Stupid? Yes, but not racism

I have a couple of questions for the OP:
1) How old are you?
2) Do you have a job?

You mean "Diamond Merchant"Sharpton and "Hymmietown"Jesse? Yeah,the race card is truly the last resort of the scoundrel.
BTW,O'Reilly is far from "rightwing".

That's because conservatives keep churning out racism.
*sigh* Once again, child....show me. Give me a link showing the racism. Not your view of racism. Actual racism.

Ever notice how conservatives never have the courage to denounce the racist rhetoric of their fellow travellers, and instead try to deflect. Ironic.

*sigh* Link? C'mon Choadly...let's have some proof of your whacked-out messages. Hurry up though...we don't have all day before you get banned again.

I've actually listened O'Reilly's race talking points the last couple of nights. I really don't see how they are racist. Could you give me some actual quotes, or any evidence at all, that O'Reilly is a racist?

Yawn.............

It is only boring because you know I am right and there is nothing to say about it. Do you support right wing racism?

I've actually listened O'Reilly's race talking points the last couple of nights. I really don't see how they are racist. Could you give me some actual quotes, or any evidence at all, that O'Reilly is a racist?

The facts about black on black murder is true as is the single parent stats but when old Bill started attacking community activist for trying to fix the problem and his defending of the stop and frisk laws in NYC he was being a racist. The fact black crime is so high is because black males get no break. I have been busted for pot 5 times in my life and never arrested or even fined. If I was black do you really think that would be the case? What Steve King said about illegal immagrants is nasty and not true and if you think what he said is not racist then you are blind.

*sigh* Once again, child....show me. Give me a link showing the racism. Not your view of racism. Actual racism.

*sigh* Link? C'mon Choadly...let's have some proof of your whacked-out messages. Hurry up though...we don't have all day before you get banned again.

What about what Steve King said? That was racist BS and not even true. His own GOP house members have said it was racist. Do you disagree with them my friend?

if it's good for the goose....

What is your point? Americans grow their own pot. Mexican pot is weaker and seedy. I like to smoke it but you need a couple of beers to kick it in. King is a moron and his own party thinks so too.

Wow. You better go and polish your red neck my friend.

What about what Steve King said? That was racist BS and not even true. His own GOP house members have said it was racist. Do you disagree with them my friend?

exactly what "race" is an "illegal alien"? or does your own racism have you assuming that only hispanics can be illegals?

What is your point? Americans grow their own pot. Mexican pot is weaker and seedy. I like to smoke it but you need a couple of beers to kick it in. King is a moron and his own party thinks so too.

maybe all that pot smoking has clouded your thinking skills? better be careful...or you may find yourself out buying skittles and watermelon drink and attacking people for asking you a question.

The republican party is destroying itself. They think their moral superiority attracts votes, but it's just offending the majority. They keep spending all their time on "scandals" to bring down the Democrats, without realizing that nobody really cares, and they pale in comparison to their own. They've stopped working on their image or their connection with the common man. They just propose that we go back to a better time. But that's the problem, we don't want to go back! We don't need a time machine America, we need a better America!

You can keep your 1940's economy and 1950's paranoia, I want a 2013 America.

I used to think the new racism was social/economic. I thought it was more about how much money you made as opposed to the color of your skin. Trailor trash was the same as inner city thugs. These new conservatives prove that to be wrong. They are blatent racist and this immagration issue has proven it bigtime as has the Zimmerman trial. Yes the KKK is alive and well in the GOP.

Back
Top Bottom