• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve King,Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly spewing racism.[W:171]

Re: Steve King,Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly spewing racism.

What about what Steve King said? That was racist BS and not even true. His own GOP house members have said it was racist. Do you disagree with them my friend?

you're making an appeal to authority

maybe all that pot smoking has clouded your thinking skills? better be careful...or you may find yourself out buying skittles and watermelon drink and attacking people for asking you a question.

Give me a break. I am a white guy. Zimmerman would have let me slide.

exactly what "race" is an "illegal alien"? or does your own racism have you assuming that only hispanics can be illegals?

He said the majority of them where drug mules. If that is not racist then what is?

He said the majority of them where drug mules. If that is not racist then what is?

how is it racist, when members of the same ethnicity and race would be absent from the categorization, and such a judgement is based on their legal status?

Again, is the remark stupid and uninformed? Yes, but that doesn't make it racist

While I generally agree racism is far too tolerated in the GOP (and likely conservatism in general), I am not sure calling illegal aliens drug mules actually raises to the level of racism

Stupid? Yes, but not racism

So are you saying racism only belongs to black people? What he said certainly is racist. And as long as the a-holes keep speaking out on minorities, they will never gain the minority vote.

So are you saying racism only belongs to black people?

I'm not even sure how one would even begin to draw that conclusion from anything I wrote here

What he said certainly is racist.

Do you mind explaining how, since 1) it wasn't based on ethnicity nor race, and 2) it's dependent on a person's legal status?

And as long as the a-holes keep speaking out on minorities, they will never gain the minority vote.

Ok, but making a declaration and following it with a platitude isn't a supporting argument

Wow. You better go and polish your red neck my friend.

Bull crap. They are only words. Actually it should read "screw it all" I didn't catch that until now. Come to think of it I should have included 'redneck' in the list. And you assume I am a Polack. I am a kraut, heiny, mick, and whatever deraugatory name there is for British. Except of course that my British ancestry was deported to the Colonies as a criminal and he end up fighting against the Brits during the Revolution. Never mind the Polack crack, I just realized it is 'polish' and not 'Polish'. I just can't get the racism/bigotry out of my creepy cracker head.

I'm not even sure how one would even begin to draw that conclusion from anything I wrote here

Do you mind explaining how, since 1) it wasn't based on ethnicity nor race, and 2) it's dependent on a person's legal status?

Ok, but making a declaration and following it with a platitude isn't a supporting argument

A platitude? You know that what I am saying is the absolute truth about gaining minority support by republicans. And making derogatory remarks about a Mexican is not about race? King is a racist and a totally ignorant a-hole IMO

Bull crap. They are only words. Actually it should read "screw it all" I didn't catch that until now. Come to think of it I should have included 'redneck' in the list. And you assume I am a Polack. I am a kraut, heiny, mick, and whatever deraugatory name there is for British. Except of course that my British ancestry was deported to the Colonies as a criminal and he end up fighting against the Brits during the Revolution. Never mind the Polack crack, I just realized it is 'polish' and not 'Polish'. I just can't get the racism/bigotry out of my creepy cracker head.

I am German/British myself. Conservatives used to be for equal rights. They used to be for freedom. Now the moralist,law and order rednecks and big business butt kissers have taken over along with the racist who used to be dixicrats in the old days. Yes the conservative movement has become a castpool. Honest Abe is rolling in his grave. Conservatives now don't give a **** about the common man and it is a shame. Oh by the way Tedy Roosevelt is also rolling in his grave.

how is it racist, when members of the same ethnicity and race would be absent from the categorization, and such a judgement is based on their legal status?

Again, is the remark stupid and uninformed? Yes, but that doesn't make it racist

It is racist to the freaking core. Don't play stupid. Why defend the moron in the first place? Is it any wonder the GOP keeps getting its but kicked in national elections and the fact they are losing the culture wars.

What is your point? Americans grow their own pot. Mexican pot is weaker and seedy. I like to smoke it but you need a couple of beers to kick it in. King is a moron and his own party thinks so too.

My point has nothing to do with weed. It has to do with having to put up with objections from racist left groups and personalities, when they start getting a taste of their own vitriol.

A platitude?

Yes, a platitude

You know that what I am saying is the absolute truth about gaining minority support by republicans.

I really don't care about republicans gaining minority support, because your claim, the remark was racist, isn't dependent on republicans gaining minority support.

Hence, platitude

And making derogatory remarks about a Mexican is not about race?

according to the OP he made a derogatory remark about illegal aliens

King is a racist and a totally ignorant a-hole IMO

feel free to hold that opinion, but you're also making specific claims that you seem unable to actually support

It is racist to the freaking core. Don't play stupid. Why defend the moron in the first place? Is it any wonder the GOP keeps getting its but kicked in national elections and the fact they are losing the culture wars.

So you can't offer any explanation, besides repeating the original assertion and going off on various unrelated tangents?

The facts about black on black murder is true as is the single parent stats but when old Bill started attacking community activist for trying to fix the problem and his defending of the stop and frisk laws in NYC he was being a racist. The fact black crime is so high is because black males get no break. I have been busted for pot 5 times in my life and never arrested or even fined. If I was black do you really think that would be the case? What Steve King said about illegal immagrants is nasty and not true and if you think what he said is not racist then you are blind.

First off I never mentioned King so I don't know why you are bringing him up; I solely was talking about O'Reilly, so let's leave it with him.

So just because he disagreed with the community organizers that means he's a racist? He disagreed with the approaches used by said organizers and propose strengthening the nuclear family as a way to combat black poverty.

I don't disagree with you that there may be some black prejudice when police officers; however, that again has nothing to do with O'Reilly being racist. I'm not going to proceed with your hypothetical, because it is just a hypothetical and there is no way of knowing.

Heh. O'Reilly is hardly a partisan Republican. Many conservatives can't stand him.

It is only boring because you know I am right

Nobody here thinks what you say is 'right', other than perhaps a few other extremist leftists.

Ever notice that it's the liberal trolls on the board that keep churning out "racism" threads?

Ironic.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

"drug mule" is not racist. No more racist than "drug dealer." You're pigeonholing words to fit the liberal racist agenda.

James, did you know that for those who cannot pay to come across to the USA, many agree to carry drugs over here?

Now I would agree the 90% might be wrong, but I doubt by much.

Can you please explain why that is racist?

Steve King (R-Iowa) is not a horror auther but he might as well be for the GOP. His little remark about 90% of illegal immagrants being drug mules and having huge calves. He said they weigh 130 pounds and pack 70 pounds of pot across the border. First of all most pot is grown in the good old USA and Mexican pot is not as good. I like all pot of all grades and Steve King does not know what he is talking about. His own party has turned against him and he is too big a coward to talk to the media now they he has spewed his racist bile. No wonder the Hispanic vote is a majority for the Dem's.

Now Hannity and O'Rielly are not in office and they have their right to free speach even if it is racist bile but they have many listeners. What they are doing is hiding their racism behind their so called war against community activist like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson. Using this ruse they think they can get away with spewing the most hatefull crap and now with the uotrage over the Zimmerman trial they have been attacking blacks at every turn. I agree there are issues in the black community but these right wing idiots are spewing hate at every turn. It is time for the right wing to stop being the new KKK or in other words the party of white people unles they don't ever want to win the Whitehouse again.

What do you have against White people?

Why are you defending Pulpit Pimps?

How can you like pot of all grades? Bunk weed sucks...

How can you like pot of all grades? Bunk weed sucks...
Acapulco gold is pretty good stuff, but not as good as the stuff we grow here in Oregon...

Acapulco gold is pretty good stuff, but not as good as the stuff we grow here in Oregon...

Oh I heard about that Oregon weed, mad I didn't get to try it when I was out there...all work no play..damn...

King, Hanity and OReilly are the Democratic party's best friends.
Their overt racism drives people towards the Democratic party every day.
No one becomes a racist republicon after listening to their poison talk.
I only wish they could get more air time.

Last edited:

The facts about black on black murder is true as is the single parent stats but when old Bill started attacking community activist for trying to fix the problem and his defending of the stop and frisk laws in NYC he was being a racist. The fact black crime is so high is because black males get no break. I have been busted for pot 5 times in my life and never arrested or even fined. If I was black do you really think that would be the case? What Steve King said about illegal immagrants is nasty and not true and if you think what he said is not racist then you are blind.

Black crime is high because instead of staying in school, busting ass to learn something and get ahead, and trying to assimilate into mainstream American culture like every other minority in the country, many black men and women buy into the "slave debt" and resentment mentality and act self-destructively. THAT's why.

Yes, a platitude

I really don't care about republicans gaining minority support, because your claim, the remark was racist, isn't dependent on republicans gaining minority support.

Hence, platitude

according to the OP he made a derogatory remark about illegal aliens

feel free to hold that opinion, but you're also making specific claims that you seem unable to actually support

Oh but illegal aliens has nothing to do with race, right? Look, you have your opinions and I have mine. That's the way it goes.
Have a nice weekend.

Back
Top Bottom