• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States that voted for Trump in 2020 should secede from the U.S. says GOP congressional candidate

Uhm I am replying to your post, read it carefully then my response

And once again most red states are fiscally sound
The red states gave similar GDP to Russian states. The blue states have economies equally to prosperous first world countries.

It was U.S. Government property, not property held by traitors. Lies and ignorance, the weapons of the Cons.

In this thread we have people taking the idea of central-US secession seriously, and they too think they can just take Federal property without paying for it.

I'll say again, they can't leave without paying. That mountain of debt has been spent among all the states, and no one of them can just walk away from it. Every state of the Union, if it wants to go its own way, owes the United States money. More money than they could possibly pay, and effectively stealing it would be easily enough pretext for war.

In this thread we have people taking the idea of central-US secession seriously, and they too think they can just take Federal property without paying for it.

I'll say again, they can't leave without paying. That mountain of debt has been spent among all the states, and no one of them can just walk away from it. Every state of the Union, if it wants to go its own way, owes the United States money. More money than they could possibly pay, and effectively stealing it would be easily enough pretext for war.
If any secede, I'd like to see them try to keep any nuclear weapons housed in their state. They'll be pulled out and some will be re-aimed back at them.

Nah...sorry J.R. The people that voted for Trump should just leave. Buy and Island somewhere. Move there. Anoint Donnei as Grand Poobah. Go ahead. Knock your minds out. You won't be missed.

I say we just give them Texas, then sit back and laugh as Mexico invades…

Don't let the door hit ya! The Red states will collapse financially. They don't generate enough tax dollars to sustain their public services. We're heading towards a civil war.

Heading towards???

They have already attacked our capital!!!

But they think it was just a guided museum tour if you listen to them.
I don’t know about you but I always wear tactical gear when visiting a museum or just taking a tour in general…

I don’t know about you but I always wear tactical gear when visiting a museum or just taking a tour in general…
You need to do that lest you run into QAnon shaman smearing their own feces.

J.R. Majewski, a far-right-wing Republican congressional candidate from Ohio, called for states who supported former President Trump’s failed bid for the White House in 2020 to secede from the U.S.

The MAGA candidate vying to unseat Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) said after the 2020 election that conservative states have little choice but to leave the union, CNN reported.

snip

Man, they are really poor losers. Dangerously so.

Relevant most.of the red states are fiscally stable not broke.

Screw social security most of us on the right doesn't want that pyramid scheme

They tend to have the lower standard of living. But they're remarkably free, of things like healthcare.

If any secede, I'd like to see them try to keep any nuclear weapons housed in their state. They'll be pulled out and some will be re-aimed back at them.
No way would we be as stupid as Ukraine to give up our nukes, No one who has nukes will ever trust a Democrat president again, when he says " we will protect you if you give up your nukes" ~ Bill Clinton to Ukraine

The red states gave similar GDP to Russian states. The blue states have economies equally to prosperous first world countries.
You don't know about Texas and California economy's by themselves, which other blue state we talking about? Rhode Island?

What did they expect? They refused the order to evacuate. They had a chance and the lines were drawn and the Union was BEHIND them

And they had absolutely ZERO obligation to do so. Gee, sorry bud, but a bunch of jumped up slavers are NOT in the US Army’s chain of command.

No way would we be as stupid as Ukraine to give up our nukes, No one who has nukes will ever trust a Democrat president again, when he says " we will protect you if you give up your nukes" ~ Bill Clinton to Ukraine
They wouldn't be yours to keep or give if you secede, so irrelevant. They belong to the citizens of the United States, which will no longer be the secessionists' country. You ready to face the full might and force of the United States military, are you?

They wouldn't be yours to keep or give if you secede, so irrelevant. They belong to the citizens of the United States, which will no longer be the secessionists' country. You ready to face the full might and force of the United States military, are you?
They would be ours, as Ukraine was there's

We would just nuke you

So grateful to be on the left coast. If I want nuttery alt reality, Idaho is 30 miles to my east.

So grateful to be on the left coast. If I want nuttery alt reality, Idaho is 30 miles to my east.
Quick get all the transplants from California back, they are ruining Boise

the only Californians that are moving to Idaho are pretty much hard rightists. Ooops!
Nope....

I lived there for a year and a half the place is nice, but rent is through the roof and most transplant liberal California transplants.

J.R. Majewski, a far-right-wing Republican congressional candidate from Ohio, called for states who supported former President Trump’s failed bid for the White House in 2020 to secede from the U.S.

The MAGA candidate vying to unseat Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) said after the 2020 election that conservative states have little choice but to leave the union, CNN reported.

snip
Marcy Kaptur's district (Oh-9) is moderate democrats on the west side of Cleveland along the lake. This won't play very well. This might have worked in Gym Jordan's history to the West-SW of him.

Relevant most.of the red states are fiscally stable not broke.

Screw social security most of us on the right doesn't want that pyramid scheme
Most red states take more from the budget than they put in. That is not fiscally stable.

Last edited:
Nope....

I lived there for a year and a half the place is nice, but rent is through the roof and most transplant liberal California transplants.
not the case in N. Idaho. WE are getting quite a few as well.

Nope....

doesn't make much sense as Idaho is blood red. Why would liberals want to move there? They wouln't.

They would be ours, as Ukraine was there's

We would just nuke you
/sarcasm on
Go ahead and nuke the heck out of the blue States. Hope you enjoy the radiation that will drift into your new country. Contaminate everything.:giggle:

No, it was the right to secede and be left alone.
"ts foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."

VP of the Confederacy

Back
Top Bottom