• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States that voted for Trump in 2020 should secede from the U.S. says GOP congressional candidate

"ts foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."

VP of the Confederacy
It doesn’t matter.

They will believe what they want to believe.

It doesn’t matter.

They will believe what they want to believe.
Indeed.

I've posted that hundreds of times. It's like they wear body armor and that speech just bounces off them.

They would be ours, as Ukraine was there's

We would just nuke you

No, you wouldn’t, because the United States military is not going to turn over nuclear warheads to secessionists.

No, you wouldn’t, because the United States military is not going to turn over nuclear warheads to secessionists.

It's not going to turn over anything! If they don't pay for bases, we'll strip them like we did Subic Bay when that deal fell through.

Strictly speaking they should pay for Federal lands within their borders, but (using a spreadsheet) that's 400 million acres and they couldn't possibly afford it. Even without Alaska it's 177 million.

hey, the new Confederacy won't have interracial marriage. they'd love that.

Careful now DB 💖
Yeah, I retract that statement, since it's too late to edit my post. I have nothing at all against Poles or people of Polish descent. The rest of the country tells jokes about those fine folks, but we tell Aggie jokes here in Texas.

They would be ours, as Ukraine was there's

We would just nuke you
Nope, you would at the very least have to pay for them, but I vote to just have the U.S. Military steamroller the Traitors! Imagine General Sherman turned up to 11.

Nope, you would at the very least have to a least pay for them, but I vote to just have the U.S. Military steamroller the Traitors! Imagine General Sherman turned up to 11.
Did Ukraine pay Russia for her nukes when she left the Soviet Union?

J.R. Majewski, a far-right-wing Republican congressional candidate from Ohio, called for states who supported former President Trump’s failed bid for the White House in 2020 to secede from the U.S.

The MAGA candidate vying to unseat Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) said after the 2020 election that conservative states have little choice but to leave the union, CNN reported.

snip
I think if he loses, he should flee to Russia.

Did Ukraine pay Russia for her nukes when she left the Soviet Union?

Ukraine didn't get any nukes, and Russia didn't leave. The whole union dissolved.

And anyway, why do right wingers scoff at all international comparisons when it comes to health or education, but then resort to them when it suits them?

Yeah, I retract that statement, since it's too late to edit my post. I have nothing at all against Poles or people of Polish descent. The rest of the country tells jokes about those fine folks, but we tell Aggie jokes here in Texas.
Fair point and then some.

Back
Top Bottom