• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize

I was referring to the phrase "your ass is grass". It now applies to the American people under Putins puppet.

The GOPutin Senators like McConnell, Paul, Johnson, Graham and more. No doubt afraid of Agent Novichok. July 4th in Moscow in 2018 — only Ru$$ia-Publicans get to see what Putin is doing — and toasting to it

I was referring to the phrase "your ass is grass". It now applies to the American people under Putins puppet.

The GOPutin Senators like McConnell, Paul, Johnson, Graham and more. No doubt afraid of Agent Novichok. July 4th in Moscow in 2018 — only Ru$$ia-Publicans get to see what Putin is doing — and toasting to it

Don't look now, you two....but there are KGB agents in black SUVs outside your houses! In fact, they are on every street corner....and they are targeting YOU!!

Did I say Admiral Ackbar?

It would be more apt to say "Bea Arthur in the Star Wars Holiday Special".

It was a setup. Expect this hair salon owner on Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson tonight. It is so sad Republicans are so damn partisan a person can't get their hair done in peace.
Whether she knew she was being recorded or not, she choose to go get her hair done and not a wear a mask. She got caught doing something when she thought nobody was watching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize - SFChronicle.com

Alright, this whole "Pelosi at the salon" thing was amusing at first but this takes it to a whole new level. What kind of stone ovaries does this woman have where she is willing to blame the salon for setting her up? I mean, DAMN! At some point, Nancy, you need to take some of that ownership for your own screw ups the way you demand others taking ownership for theirs.

They should've told her over the phone what the set up was.

Somehow, I don't think she's the only one that her done inside at that salon.

I have a feeling she will be dragging this around for a while
It has taken some of the wind out of her self-serving sanctimony.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

^ Trump voter

Did trump really tell North Carolina voters to vote by mail and then show up in person as well to test the system. The CTs he ****s out every day are insane. Short-Term Pain

Don't look now, you two....but there are KGB agents in black SUVs outside your houses! In fact, they are on every street corner....and they are targeting YOU!!

Actually they are targeting democracy. And you are helping them.

And the owner can't veto it? And what is the issue? Not wearing a mask? You can't wear a mask while getting your hair done.

Yes you can. People are doing it every day here.

Is it really so hard for people to acknowledge that Pelosi ****ed up? Yeah, Trump has done far worse, but she still ****ed up and played the hypocrite; what Trump has done doesn't justify her actions. That she then tried to pass this off as a sting or set up, despite her assistant brokering the thing, and this apparently being vetted by a chunk of her office, and the woman herself makes her look even worse.

It is a sign of just how bad things are when a serial liar and badly mentally compromised narcissist cam illegitimately capture the presidency while under the influence of our enemy .... and what are we arguing about - hairdos. Like we used to say decades ago, our collective ass is grass as long as the traitor Trump has firmly placed his lips to the posterior of Putin.

Right. We can only talk about what haymarket wants to talk about. Everything else is off limits.

Random misogyny, stay classy right wing.

Did you just accuse the entire right wing of something because of what one person said?? Wheres Janfu when you need him. He claims you guys never do this.

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize - SFChronicle.com

Alright, this whole "Pelosi at the salon" thing was amusing at first but this takes it to a whole new level. What kind of stone ovaries does this woman have where she is willing to blame the salon for setting her up? I mean, DAMN! At some point, Nancy, you need to take some of that ownership for your own screw ups the way you demand others taking ownership for theirs.

Oh my gosh, I heard her comments and hurt myself laughing so hard. :lamo All day long people being asked about it either rolled their eyes, had a smirk and some flat out laugh outloud. The owner of the salon has not backed down.

Pelosi claims she was set up yet it was Pelosi who reached out to her stylist to do her hair. Pelosi and the stylist should be cited for breaking the governor's rules. Lord knows they haven't hesitated to fine many for not observing them.

I bet she goes after their business license. Throws them under the bus from the get go

Every Bay area person should follow Nancy's lead and get their hair done. Just say you didnt know or you were set up.

Every Bay area person should follow Nancy's lead and get their hair done. Just say you didnt know or you were set up.

I just read the owner has already been sent packing. She's getting death threats. Theres a GoFundMe with 5K so far

Right. We can only talk about what haymarket wants to talk about. Everything else is off limits.

The reich wing is kissing the bloated behind of there Putin led Master. They are enabling the mentally diseased traitor Trump to destroy America.

It is truly jaw dropping when the concern for a hairdo means much more than 186,000 dead Americans.
As much as Rep. Pelosi's concern for her hairdo contributed to her breaking the rules, I don't think you can blame 186,000 deaths on this one indiscretion.

I think Pelosi thought she did not have to follow the rules. Just saw the interview with the salon owner. She was in business 12 years and may have to leave because of Pelosi. Shame on you pelosi!!!

I just read the owner has already been sent packing. She's getting death threats. There's a GoFundMe with 5K so far

She was on Tucker tonight and said she is receiving death threats and her yelp page was destroyed with horrible comments. Prior to this most of her staff had already quit. She is calling it quits.

She was on Tucker tonight and said she is receiving death threats and her yelp page was destroyed with horrible comments. Prior to this most of her staff had already quit. She is calling it quits.

Cancel culture

Back
Top Bottom