• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize - SFChronicle.com

Alright, this whole "Pelosi at the salon" thing was amusing at first but this takes it to a whole new level. What kind of stone ovaries does this woman have where she is willing to blame the salon for setting her up? I mean, DAMN! At some point, Nancy, you need to take some of that ownership for your own screw ups the way you demand others taking ownership for theirs.

Pelosi is the epitome of a do as I say, not as I do champagne liberal elitist who bathes in hypocrisy, as she did in violating her own stance on not challenging incumbents when backing Joe Kennedy against Ed Markey (who went on to lose, with fundraising and polling data immediately after her endorsement indicating it did far more harm than good).

Speaker Pelosi calls salon visit a ‘setup,’ refuses to apologize - SFChronicle.com
Alright, this whole "Pelosi at the salon" thing was amusing at first but this takes it to a whole new level. What kind of stone ovaries does this woman have where she is willing to blame the salon for setting her up? I mean, DAMN! At some point, Nancy, you need to take some of that ownership for your own screw ups the way you demand others taking ownership for theirs.
There is NEVER a false equivalence between Pelosi and trump’s very irresponsible ‘on-task’ rallies. This is a really ****ty deflection just after trump’s meltdown on the ‘dark’ plane. National Enquirer PoS.

Pelosi is the epitome of a do as I say, not as I do champagne liberal elitist who bathes in hypocrisy, as she did in violating her own stance on not challenging incumbents when backing Joe Kennedy against Ed Markey (which hilariously blew up in her face).

Trump Supporter

The issue is Pelosi blew off Covid mandates. Closed hair salon and mask usage

Come on, is this some sort of joke? Does Trump wear a mask? Now Trump is someone that needs to wear a mask. He needs something to cover up that fat ugly face!

Yea, I believe Nancy.
I heard she was force into the salon, forced to take off her mask and forced to get her hair done.
Nancy is simply mad because she was caught being the hypocrite she is.

And you sound so cool saying people should drink bleach.

As I've stated multiple times, I'm voting Biden because he is definitely the lesser evil; that doesn't mean that Pelosi isn't a hypocritical hag.

Well of course those rules don’t apply to Pelosi. She’s important.

Pelosi spends the bulk of her time in Washington D.C. Given how frequent these laws can change lately it is not unreasonable for her to be confused about what exactly was permitted when she came back to her home district. The shop clearly lied to her and then apparently must have ratted her out immediately following. Certainly sounds like a set up to me. It is still ultimately her fault for letting herself be set up, but in the grand scheme of things, this seems pretty trivial. It's nothing compared to what many Republican politicians have let Sacha Baron Cohen do to them.

She makes laws for a living claiming that she is ignorant of the laws is a pretty damning confession that she has no business making the laws

Yea, I believe Nancy.
I heard she was force into the salon, forced to take off her mask and forced to get her hair done.
Nancy is simply mad because she was caught being the hypocrite she is.

In the world of the liberal, the absolute WORST thing that can befall you is to be showed that you were wrong. When you hold everyone else to an impossible standard then you MUST have solid reasons for your own failings.

Your lot has been ****ting bricks over Trump not wearing a mask since this biological hurricane started. Now, one of his biggest haters is caught breaking a Pandemic Law....NO MASK! Talk about hypocrisy...

If Trumps want to expose himself to a possibly lethal disease - its his life and I could care less about it.

It is the influence he has over others that I do care about.

Bruh, if you think we're arguing about hairdos you are VERY much uninformed.

This is the typical reich wing defense of their dog whistles that only they can hear because of self induced brain damage.

Call the police! Call the FBI!

Another Qlue has been found.

Nanci Pelosi, how dare she think anyone is setting her up? Who does she think she is? A Trump?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

It is a sign of just how bad things are when a serial liar and badly mentally compromised narcissist cam illegitimately capture the presidency while under the influence of our enemy .... and what are we arguing about - hairdos. Like we used to say decades ago, our collective ass is grass as long as the traitor Trump has firmly placed his lips to the posterior of Putin.

What are you talking about?? Seriously. Decades ago "our collective ass is grass as long as the traitor Trump" blah, blah, blah?? Trump wasn't even on your radar decades ago. Oh, what's the point. Thanks!!

Laws are for the little people.

What are you talking about?? Seriously. Decades ago "our collective ass is grass as long as the traitor Trump" blah, blah, blah?? Trump wasn't even on your radar decades ago. Oh, what's the point. Thanks!!

I was referring to the phrase "your ass is grass". It now applies to the American people under Putins puppet.

5,000 mask-less trump folks shoulder-to-shoulder = equals pelosi following what she was told to do

5,000 mask-less trump folks shoulder-to-shoulder = equals pelosi following what she was told to do

Even Nancy is smart enough to know better

It is truly jaw dropping when the concern for a hairdo means much more than 186,000 dead Americans.

This is more diversion from the reich wing protecting Trump.

In the world of the liberal, the absolute WORST thing that can befall you is to be showed that you were wrong. When you hold everyone else to an impossible standard then you MUST have solid reasons for your own failings.

Conservatives, well known for voting for a man who readily admits his faults and errors.

Pelosi spends the bulk of her time in Washington D.C. Given how frequent these laws can change lately it is not unreasonable for her to be confused about what exactly was permitted when she came back to her home district. The shop clearly lied to her and then apparently must have ratted her out immediately following. Certainly sounds like a set up to me. It is still ultimately her fault for letting herself be set up, but in the grand scheme of things, this seems pretty trivial. It's nothing compared to what many Republican politicians have let Sacha Baron Cohen do to them.
Why does "kissing a wrinkly old Democrat ass" come to mind as I read your post? :lamo.

Back
Top Bottom