• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Southern Baptist Leader Caught Propositioning Gay Sex

independent_thinker2002 said:
Where was Clinton convicted of sexual harassment? How would Hillary be responsible if he was? Your cognitive dissonance is duly noted.

I believe he settled out of court and made a monetary payment to Paula Jopnes for SH..........

All you people that felt the need to bring Clinton into this are just sad excuses for human beings. And before you go off and call me some kind of liberal yadda yadda, just know, im NOT. It's a philosophically weak tactic and used in this context is incredulous at best. This minister had nothing to do with Clinton, the White House etc. Now if he'd run for President or something it might be different. But as it stands anybody who can't discuss this subject without trying to muddy the waters with unrelated political trivia (conservative or liberal) doesn't know the first thing about debate and probably should find another corner of the internet in which to spend their time.

Blind man said:
All you people that felt the need to bring Clinton into this are just sad excuses for human beings. And before you go off and call me some kind of liberal yadda yadda, just know, im NOT. It's a philosophically weak tactic and used in this context is incredulous at best. This minister had nothing to do with Clinton, the White House etc. Now if he'd run for President or something it might be different. But as it stands anybody who can't discuss this subject without trying to muddy the waters with unrelated political trivia (conservative or liberal) doesn't know the first thing about debate and probably should find another corner of the internet in which to spend their time.

Well, some people are so fixated on Clinton's penis these days, I suspect that there is some repressed homosexuality in them. There certainly was some of that in the preacher before circumstances outed him and forced him out of the closet.

danarhea said:
Well, some people are so fixated on Clinton's penis these days, I suspect that there is some repressed homosexuality in them. There certainly was some of that in the preacher before circumstances outed him and forced him out of the closet.

Maybe Clinton and the preacher can get it on......:roll:

Blind man said:

AMEN!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!

I don't understand, we're all sitting back laughing at this hypocrite peice of **** preacherman, and for some odd reason conservatives take offense to it and start smearing Clinton, WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION!

I guess Preacher=Republican Candidate for Office/Republican Office Holder/Representative of Republican Party..........or something like that.

No, ACTUALLY, Preacher (in this case)= Hypocritical "Spiritual" Leader who spent his life trash talking homosexuals and ended up being one.

I don't see the comparison at all.
Of course, certain conservatives on this site can't stop talking about Clinton's penis, I think danarhea said it best.

GarzaUK said:
Carried.

Neo-conservatism invented by Strauss came from the Democrats but switched over in the 1970's (I think). They are usually spindly, nerdy, for some reason mostly jew types that have never fought a war or picked up a gun yet are really eager to send young men to war. Neo-cons has roots in marxism as well, funnily enough.

Jew types?

My grandad fought in WWII, probably saving your family's lazy arses. :roll: Wanker.

Stinger said:
So now some preacher gets caught up in a sex scandal and the left wants to use it to smear conservatives? Give me a break.

:doh Aaah, so you're just being paranoid? It's not being used to "smear conservatives" - people are just rightfully laughing at the irony of this one, hypocritical individual! Sheesh, take the tinfoil hat off.

vergiss said:
Jew types?

My grandad fought in WWII, probably saving your family's lazy arses. :roll: Wanker.

Did he say Neo-Cons are usually Jews?

I guess the Democratic Party is full of Neo-Cons then.

There is one Jewish Republican, and like......I think 7 Jewish Democrats.
And thats just the Senate!!!!

Caine said:
Did he say Neo-Cons are usually Jews?

I guess the Democratic Party is full of Neo-Cons then.

There is one Jewish Republican, and like......I think 7 Jewish Democrats.
And thats just the Senate!!!!
He was referring to the origins of the neo-con movement in the 1960's that was largely comprised of Jewish intellectuals. And there are still many Jews who support the neo-con worldview for their strong support of Israel. Nothing to get up in arms about. I don't think he meant to insult anyone.

mixedmedia said:
He was referring to the origins of the neo-con movement in the 1960's that was largely comprised of Jewish intellectuals. And there are still many Jews who support the neo-con worldview for their strong support of Israel. Nothing to get up in arms about. I don't think he meant to insult anyone.

Im not insulted......
Im just asking people to look at the facts.

Since this is a preacher-type thread, I heard a news blurb today about Pat Robertson being kicked out of the Jesus-oriented theme park project in Israel. The project will continue, but he's gone because of his looney remarks about Sharon's illness. Anybody else hear this?

tryreading said:
Since this is a preacher-type thread, I heard a news blurb today about Pat Robertson being kicked out of the Jesus-oriented theme park project in Israel. The project will continue, but he's gone because of his looney remarks about Sharon's illness. Anybody else hear this?

No I havent, but if you could find a link and post it, I would appreciate it.

Jesus theme park in Israel? How tacky. Do you think Jesus would give them the money changer treatment when he returns? I think he would.

danarhea said:
Jesus theme park in Israel? How tacky. Do you think Jesus would give them the money changer treatment when he returns? I think he would.

I like it. It means that ultimately, the Jews will be making money off of Jesus. :mrgreen:

vergiss said:
I like it. It means that ultimately, the Jews will be making money off of Jesus.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Go Jews!!!!!!!!

vergiss said:
I like it. It means that ultimately, the Jews will be making money off of Jesus. :mrgreen:

I'm just glad that silly old toad finally got spanked by somebody. Dover was castigated by him, but they really couldn't do anything about it - we in Florida were threatened by him, and could only laugh at him. But now, he has been embarrassed by people he wanted to work with, had his ass booted from a project he wanted his name pasted on. I like it too.

vergiss said:
It's about damn time. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom