• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Southern Baptist Leader Caught Propositioning Gay Sex

Bottom line both men are hypocrites....That is undenialble........

mixedmedia said:
Oh, please, you guys aren't seriously going to equate a man who engages in activities that he's been claiming are an abomination with a man who "repented" for having an affair with another woman? He never said that blowjobs were an abomination against God. Good grief.

Why is one so different from the other, did Clinton say having sex with a another woman was OK with God? Rmember he and Hillary went on 60 minutes and he said he had made "mistakes" and hurt his marriage, and then preached at the public that he did not have sex "with that woman, Ms. Lewinski" and how dare we think he did. When in fact.............if he hadn't done something against "God" then why did he have to repent in front of him?

Stinger, you're pointlessly trying to hijack again - everyone is a hypocrite to some extent. Did Clinton say to the public before he was found out that adultery is an abomination, oral sex is sinful, etc? If he had, then he'd be as hypocritical as this preacher.

How does repentence after the deed make you a hypocrite? I shoplifted once, when I was much younger. I regret it now. Does that make me a hypocrite, or just remorseful?

Last edited:
hipsterdufus said:
Neo -con men rule #1 : Whenever possible - blame it on Clinton.

If anyone wants some ammo about the party of "moral values" check out this link.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/index.php/Moral_Values

HEY! not appropriate.

Neocons dont give a **** about moral values, we just care about doing whats right for the country and the world regardless of the criticism heaped on us by short sighted fools.

dont blame that approach on us.

RightatNYU said:
HEY! not appropriate.

Neocons dont give a **** about moral values, we just care about doing whats right for the country and the world regardless of the criticism heaped on us by short sighted fools.

dont blame that approach on us.
Talk about the cross Republicans have to bear for being the "party of inclusion" :rofl

Stace said:
No, the point was that Clinton was not outspoken against oral sex, and the good Reverend was outspoken against homosexuality. Don't see how you missed that.....

Its all about not taking responsibility. Havent you noticed that the only thing today's Bushneviks can do when caught with their pants down is to try and redirect the discussion towards Clinton?

I thought Reagan was a great president, and although some of you on the left will vehemenently disagree with me on that, how about Reagan's sense of responsibility? What did Reagan do when the Iran-Contra scandal broke? Did he point the finger at Carter, call him weak, and otherwise try and change the subject? No he didnt. He got on national television and took the complete blame for all of it. Iran-Contra was a very bad black eye during Reagan's term, but Reagan was a man very much like Harry Truman because of his "the buck stops here approach". George Bush is no Ronald Reagan, and do you hear that sound beneath the ground? Its Reagan turning in his grave.

Republicans - Meet your new mascot:

logo_rhino.gif

Stace said:
No, the point was that Clinton was not outspoken against oral sex, and the good Reverend was outspoken against homosexuality. Don't see how you missed that.....

He was outspoken on having sex outside of marriage, and he did it anyway, don't see how you missed that. He was especailly outspoken about not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. He was also outspoken about civil rights for women in the workplace and signed a law with much fanfare protecting women from sexual harassment in the workplace. Guess you missed that..........

danarhea said:
Its all about not taking responsibility. Havent you noticed that the only thing today's Bushneviks can do when caught with their pants down is to try and redirect the discussion towards Clinton?

Ane what should happen to the dear Rev. after his moral failure?

GarzaUK said:
A anti-gay reverend gets caught proposition sex to a male ho and its Clinton's fault.....nice :roll:

Just goes to show you that even some homosexuals realize what they do is wrong. And where did I say it was Clinton's fault. What I find amusing is how the left is so ready to jump on the moral failings of conservatives yet so vehemently defended Clintons.

Quite frankly I don't think any of the Clintonista's have a leg to stand on when they try to condem someone for moral failings.

GarzaUK said:
A anti-gay reverend gets caught proposition sex to a male ho and its Clinton's fault.....nice :roll:

Who on earth said that? Me? Where?

danarhea said:
Its an affliction known as.............

Drum roll please..................

Clinton Penis Envy!!

badaboom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone envy his penis?

BTW is that a Jaquar Bass in the pic?

aps said:
Garza, anytime a right winger is accused of doing something wrong (and we can probably assume that the Baptist leader is a conservative), the right will immediately bring up Clinton. They think it's their best defense. :lamo

danarhea--HILARIOUS!

Not quite, it's anytime the left trys to condem someone over a moral failure the right quote naturally will bring up Clinton. The left made it's bed with the poster boy of bad behavior and doesn't have a leg to stand on condeming others.

What do you think should happen to this Rev.?

Stinger said:
Not quite, it's anytime the left trys to condem someone over a moral failure the right quote naturally will bring up Clinton. The left made it's bed with the poster boy of bad behavior and doesn't have a leg to stand on condeming others.

What do you think should happen to this Rev.?
If God is the kind of judge the Reverent depicts, I sure wouldnt want to be in the Reverend's shoes. What would you call it? Oh yes, a hotfoot from hell.

Stinger - Fender Jazz Bass. Its one of 3 I have. I also have a couple of six strings. Contrary to popular opinion, not all bass players are so retarded that they cant figure out anything with more than 5 strings. LOL.

It's funny how conservatives get all upset when they say that they are morally superior and someone points out that they aren't. So much for restoring integrity and moral values.

independent_thinker2002 said:
It's funny how conservatives get all upset when they say that they are morally superior and someone points out that they aren't. So much for restoring integrity and moral values.

I wish you wouldn't call Bushneviks Conservatives, because they are not.

I just love how this thread was hijacked. Talk about Ninja arts thread derailment. Now can we get on topic?

Blind man said:
I just love how this thread was hijacked. Talk about Ninja arts thread derailment. Now can we get on topic?

I thought my comments were close to the topic. Ok, ha ha ha ha, another zealot is proven to be a fraud.

Stinger said:

Have you missed the point completely, or are you just stubbornly refusing to see it? The propositioning isn't the issue! The preacher could have a whole harem of men for all we care. The issue is the hypocricy of condemning homosexuality when you are one.

Something you have personal experience with, perhaps?

Jesus ****ing Christ!

CLINTON ! CLINTON ! CLINTON !

STFU....

Clinton is NOT a hypocrite. A liar, yes. But not a hypocrite!

hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold [syn: dissembler, phony, phoney, pretender]

What I want to know is, are you guys (Stinger, Navy_Pride) really trying to debate this, or are you just trying to find a way to disagree with a "liberal" because you can't bring yourself to agree with one?

Or, you can agree with one, but you have to bring up a dead horse like the Clinton situation in which has nothing to do with this hypocrite piece of **** "Christian Leader".

Now he wishes to bear false witness as well! Stating that he was "In the area pastoring to Police." Yes, because pastors go up to plainclothes police officers and pastor to them while they are on duty. What a ****ing joke.

Stinger said:
He was outspoken on having sex outside of marriage, and he did it anyway, don't see how you missed that. He was especailly outspoken about not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. He was also outspoken about civil rights for women in the workplace and signed a law with much fanfare protecting women from sexual harassment in the workplace. Guess you missed that..........

Let's see here, how in the world could I have possible missed all of that.....Oh yeah, it was, what, 1998 when his affair with Lewinsky was actually publicized? Which would put me at about 14/15 years old, which meant that I was busy with school and work, and...oh yeah, didn't give a crap about politics then.

danarhea said:
Contrary to popular opinion, not all bass players are so retarded that they cant figure out anything with more than 5 strings. LOL.

wait....you're a bassist....and yet you can operate a computer and spell most things correctly?

this just doesn't make sense.
:2razz:

danarhea said:
I wish you wouldn't call Bushneviks Conservatives, because they are not.

*seconded*

Stinger said:
Why would anyone envy his penis?

Why wouldn't you envy his penis?????

It got to be in HILLARY, the hottest chick in all of politics!

RightatNYU said:
*seconded*

Carried.

Neo-conservatism invented by Strauss came from the Democrats but switched over in the 1970's (I think). They are usually spindly, nerdy, for some reason mostly jew types that have never fought a war or picked up a gun yet are really eager to send young men to war. Neo-cons has roots in marxism as well, funnily enough.

GarzaUK said:
They are usually spindly, nerdy, for some reason mostly jew types that have never fought a war or picked up a gun yet are really eager to send young men to war. Neo-cons has roots in marxism as well, funnily enough.

I'm a nerd at heart and I haven't yet fought in a war, but that's about all that describes me from above. Or most of my other friends who see things the same way as me. What, pray tell, is that statement based on? And marxism? Bah.

Back
Top Bottom