• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sources: Hillary Clinton Not Expected to Face Charges in Federal Email Probe

its to try to persuade and fool look at him living his life here with nearly 38k posts.. that shows something very important

Hatuey has been here 10 years and averages 311 posts a month. You joined here on 6/26 (9 days ago) and already made 518 posts. I don't know if you're being ironic or your post was just amazingly stupid.

Hatuey has been here 10 years and averages 311 posts a month. You joined here on 6/26 (9 days ago) and already made 518 posts. I don't know if you're being ironic or your post was just amazingly stupid.

We have everything in this thread. From lunch box ESL philosophers laughing at my measly 10 posts a day while they write 60 a day to FBI agents posting coded messages about Hillary's culpability. Welcome to DP, one step above Stormfront, a few floors below what it use to be.

Well, I guess it's better than your delusion that you posted some marvelous secret on the forum and none of us non-FBI agents can see it.

By the way, when do you plan to prove your claims?

:)

I have to wait for the investigation to be complete at which time those who do that will release the information. Releasing it early will compromise the investigation and get me fired. When the investigation is complete we will file our recommendation with the DOJ to review to make the final decision.

I have to wait for the investigation to be complete

Wow, the above isn't transparent at all. Didn't I call it a few posts ago? Here we go:

- Investigation goes how you wish it went: Hey! My work did this and look! I'm validated by the charges!
- Investigation doesn't go how you wish it went! Hey! Conspiracy!

Good grief, did you learn to debate in a playground?

It's pretty childish what you're doing. Making up this 'I'm an FBI agent nonsense' so you can avoid having to actually put up a discussion that isn't a tin foil conspiracy theory.

Wut the hell is he wearing on his feet?

I'm bugged by the fact that he's wearing short socks with them, as well as that the parrots appear to be getting it on. In fact, the whole photograph is essentially one of those Highlights for Kids "Find ten deeply disturbing things in this picture."

I have to wait for the investigation to be complete at which time those who do that will release the information. Releasing it early will compromise the investigation and get me fired. When the investigation is complete we will file our recommendation with the DOJ to review to make the final decision.

[h=1]F.B.I. Recommends No Charges Against Hillary Clinton for Use of Personal Email[/h]
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0

But Mr. Comey rebuked Mrs. Clinton as being “extremely careless” in using a personal email address and server for sensitive information, declaring that an ordinary government official could have faced administrative sanction for such conduct.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally sent or received classified information — something that the F.B.I. did not find. “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” he said at a news conference.

How is your investigation going so far, agent?

Wow, the above isn't transparent at all. Didn't I call it a few posts ago? Here we go:

- Investigation goes how you wish it went: Hey! My work did this and look! I'm validated by the charges!
- Investigation doesn't go how you wish it went! Hey! Conspiracy!

Good grief, did you learn to debate in a playground?

It's pretty childish what you're doing. Making up this 'I'm an FBI agent nonsense' so you can avoid having to actually put up a discussion that isn't a tin foil conspiracy theory.

I'm trying to debate in a fashion I think you can understand. You only understand partisan BS so I was responding in partisan BS.

I'm trying to debate in a fashion I think you can understand. You only understand partisan BS so I was responding in partisan BS.

Lmao, you made up some dream about belonging to the FBI when asked to validate your claims and now you're going to keep making it up as you go. I'm not even remotely shocked.

We weren't talking about the Clinton email investigation. We were talking about the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch.

Lmao, the FBI investigation is entirely tied to the e-mail investigation and the Clinton Lynch meeting. How does the crow taste?

Extreme carelessness for sure.......

But not criminal behavior.....

That is in the eyes of those who investigate based upon facts as we know them........

And final review by DOJ.........

And as anyone of reasonable mind and some knowledge of the law would expect

A political decision for sure.......

To have done so would have been too embarrassing for the USA

We have had 8 years of embarrasment, why stop now?

Lmao, you made up some dream about belonging to the FBI when asked to validate your claims and now you're going to keep making it up as you go. I'm not even remotely shocked.

I do want to thank you for helping me have an enjoyable 4th of July. You wouldn't believe how many times I laughed. I saw early on that you were so blindly partisan that you would probably believe anything so I put you to the test.

I do want to thank you for helping me have an enjoyable 4th of July. You wouldn't believe how many times I laughed. I saw early on that you were so blindly partisan that you would probably believe anything so I put you to the test.

When you've got nothing other than lies, accuse people of being partisan. Internet FBI agents never fail to disappoint. Hey, how is the investigation on Hillary going? :)

When you've got nothing other than lies, accuse people of being partisan. Internet FBI agents never fail to disappoint. Hey, how is the investigation on Hillary going? :)

Well, you are very partisan. That's not a lie. Just about every post you make is nothing but the biased liberal talking point propaganda. It's a lie if you deny that and it's a lie that you list moderate on your profile. You could at least own up to who you are. And, Hillary did break the law in the email scandal. That's not really up for debate. The FBI just couldn't find any evidence that she "intentionally" broke the law. Reminds me of a saying that "ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law" but I guess that doesn't apply to Hillary.

Well, you are very partisan. That's not a lie. Just about every post you make is nothing but the biased liberal talking point propaganda. It's a lie if you deny that and it's a lie that you list moderate on your profile. You could at least own up to who you are. And, Hillary did break the law in the email scandal. That's not really up for debate. The FBI just couldn't find any evidence that she "intentionally" broke the law. Reminds me of a saying that "ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law" but I guess that doesn't apply to Hillary.

More whining because you can't post a SINGLE shred of evidence concerning the Clinton Lynch meeting much less the implications it had on the investigation. Look, I think you should bow out of this because your definition of "liberal" means somebody who asks you for evidence. That's a pretty stupid definition even for somebody who pretends to be an FBI agent on the internet.

More whining because you can't post a SINGLE shred of evidence concerning the Clinton Lynch meeting much less the implications it had on the investigation. Look, I think you should bow out of this because your definition of "liberal" means somebody who asks you for evidence. That's a pretty stupid definition even for somebody who pretends to be an FBI agent on the internet.

How many times do I have to tell you that we have the goods on them for that meeting in the plane? You are just trying to bait me into compromising my investigation. I'm not going to lose my job at the FBI just to please you. When our findings are final we will present the evidence to the DOJ for prosecution. I know exactly what was said on the plane. Don't you remember I told you I was disguised as a woman at the bar with a Pamela Anderson ID? We had sophisticated listening devices which recorded every word.

How many times do I have to tell you that we have the goods on them for that meeting in the plane?

Of course you don't. I wish you'd stop with this silly fantasy that you recorded what was going on. You were asked to present evidence, you couldn't. Now you're just wasting bandwidth and wishing we'd engage in

You are just trying to bait me into compromising my investigation. I'm not going to lose my job at the FBI just to please you. When our findings are final we will present the evidence to the DOJ for prosecution. I know exactly what was said on the plane. Don't you remember I told you I was disguised as a woman at the bar with a Pamela Anderson ID? We had sophisticated listening devices which recorded every word.

This fantasy of yours is getting far more elaborate than I thought it could. Now you imagined you recorded a conversation. You just can't release it.

Of course you don't. I wish you'd stop with this silly fantasy that you recorded what was going on. You were asked to present evidence, you couldn't. Now you're just wasting bandwidth and wishing we'd engage in

This fantasy of yours is getting far more elaborate than I thought it could. Now you imagined you recorded a conversation. You just can't release it.

There is very big news coming out on this any day. I can't tell you anymore than that. Stay tuned to FOX news.

Back
Top Bottom