• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sources: Hillary Clinton Not Expected to Face Charges in Federal Email Probe

Your stupidity in this argument is assuming that because someone is a liberal in terms of voting for left wing candidates is what caused him or her to create something of value. Which is moronic

Hey, you went from anachronistic to flat out strawman. I stated that liberalism is the path to success. Name something from the past which we've kept intact to this day? The bible? The constitution? Lol, don't make me laugh. Progress is the only way forward and progress requires liberalization whether you like it or not.

Oh. Now I get it. You are trying to bait me into releasing the information I have and compromise the investigation so that they can't be charged. You are a sneaky one but now I've got you figured out.

Lmao, bait you into releasing the fictional information you believe you have? Boy, doubling down on this fantasy won't ease your pain.

Hey, you went from anachronistic to flat out strawman. I stated that liberalism is the path to success. Name something from the past which we've kept intact to this day? The bible? The constitution? Lol, don't make me laugh. Progress is the only way forward and progress requires liberalization whether you like it or not.

Lmao, bait you into releasing the fictional information you believe you have? Boy, doubling down on this fantasy won't ease your pain.

chill dude, for all the faux fighting
this turtle aint' biting :mrgreen:

I've been leaving you the information in my posts but I had to put it in code so I don't get fired. Please reread all of my posts, including this one. I can't tell you which code I am using but I can give you a hint to help. Each letter represents a different letter in the alphabet. When you figure it out please do not post it here. It is for your eyes only to prove to you the evidence I have uncovered. It will show you the scope of all this, all the way to the top. If you are having trouble decoding my posts I may be able to give you another hint but I have to be extremely careful. People are disappearing.

I'v been leaving you the information in my posts but I had to put it in code so I don't get fired.

Of course you did, so coded you can't even point to the post numbers. Lmao. Who do you think you're fooling?

Please reread all of my posts, including this one. I can't tell you which code I am using but I can give you a hint to help. Each letter represents a different letter in the alphabet. When you figure it out please do not post it here. It is for your eyes only to prove to you the evidence I have uncovered. It will show you the scope of all this, all the way to the top. If you are having trouble decoding my posts I may be able to give ou another hint but I have to be extremely careful. People are disappearing.

:lol: Good heavens man! You've bought into your own nonsensical dreams!

Must be a joke saying liberalism is the path to success....... what do you think happens to a nation when it has a big imbalance of young to old that liberalism creates?? what happens when all liberal takers and no one producing?? just total NONSENSE

Must be a joke saying liberalism is the path to success....... what do you think happens to a nation when it has a big imbalance of young to old that liberalism creates?? what happens when all liberal takers and no one producing?? just total NONSENSE

We get Western society when liberalism flourishes. We we get Saudi Arabia and Sub-Saharan Africa when people ignore progress.

Of course you did, so coded you can't even point to the post numbers. Lmao. Who do you think you're fooling?

:lol: Good heavens man! You've bought into your own nonsensical dreams!

I can tell you didn't even try to break the code. I'll give you one more hint but that's it. The risks are too great. The vowels are all consenants and some of the consenants are vowels. Spaces are not really spaces. Some of the letters are actually spaces. You can't figure it out unless you use all of the posts I made to you. Most importantly, some of the words are nothing but junk so you have to figure out which words are legit and which words are total BS. I can't reveal any more than that. Oh crap. Someone is at my door.

I can tell you didn't even try to break the code.

I tend not to waste my time with nonsense.

I'll give you one more hint but that's it. The risks are too great. The vowels are all consenants and some of the consenants are vowels. Spaces are not really spaces. Some of the letters are actually spaces. You can't figure it out unless you use all of the posts I made to you. Most importantly, some of the words are nothing but junk so you have to figure out which words are legit and which words are total BS. I can't reveal any more than that. Oh crap. Someone is at my door.

The word you're looking for is consonant, agent Moderate Right.

We get Western society when liberalism flourishes. We we get Saudi Arabia and Sub-Saharan Africa when people ignore progress.

WRONG we got western societies when the conservatives won the wars.. and now with the liberals its sliding

france the most liberal and an example how liberals TAKE from conservatives... they simply let hitler come right in and the conservative nations had to beat him.. why is men more conservative than women?? there is a reason and its not because of being more aggressive.. check the IQ expert prof lynn to get the answers

when low IQ's vote we get zimbabbee over rhodesia... low IQ's voting in america has brought liberalism

WRONG we got western societies when the conservatives won the wars.

There is nothing conservative about Western society. It's why we have ipads, constitutions, and nations instead of scrolls, tribes and city states.... I have spoken.

There is nothing conservative about Western society. It's why we have ipads, constitutions, and nations instead of scrolls, tribes and city states.... I have spoken.

WRONG AGAIN.....success is conservative and the west was conservative to win the wars.. but liberals started having the low IQ's voting and now the GDP SCORES are falling.... it is conservative when we have high gdp scores and liberal when they fall

WRONG AGAIN.....success is conservative and the west was conservative to win the wars.. but liberals started having the low IQ's voting and now the GDP SCORES are falling.... it is conservative when we have high gdp scores and liberal when they fall

If we had listened to conservatives, America wouldn't exist today... and Britain would still telling us we need to pay taxes to a king.. GDP scores also rise as result of liberal ingenuity. There is nothing conservative about risk taking and innovation... I have spoken.

conservatives with that higher logic invents better... the winning of the wars proves high IQ's and conservative

the military is conservative and more so as you go up the ladder of power.... this proves conservatives are the WINNERS and are the WISE

If we had listened to conservatives, America wouldn't exist today... and Britain would still telling us we need to pay taxes to a king.. GDP scores also rise as result of liberal ingenuity. There is nothing conservative about risk taking and innovation... I have spoken.

conservatives or liberalism who does 95% black women vote for ?? if you can't understand this then say so and just run away

conservatives or liberalism who does 95% black women vote for ?? if you can't understand this then say so and just run away

There is nothing to run away from.. when conservatives run things... we regress.. and when liberalism flourishes we have art, civilization, and innovation... it's why the anabaptists became a footnote of history... and liberalism remains to this day... I have spoken.

There is nothing to run away from.. when conservatives run things... we regress.. and when liberalism flourishes we have art, civilization, and innovation... it's why the anabaptists became a footnote of history... and liberalism remains to this day... I have spoken.

NO REAL PROGRESS is what liberals bring and that is why they always lose.... the dominoes are falling and nothing you can do to stop no matter your hiding..... hiding the fact that the conservatives in NY will help conservatives all over and hiding the fact that the 40% more conservatives in NY does have as much power as liberals... you and liberals are joining zimbbabee with your unwise decisions.... the big imbalance of young to old that you caused has made you run in low IQ young muslims to replace and they murder liberals like crazy and makes women slaves that was so so STUPID you liberals has caused your own destruction

NO REAL PROGRESS is what liberals bring and that is why they always lose.... the dominoes are falling and nothing you can do to stop no matter your hiding..... hiding the fact that the conservatives in NY will help conservatives all over and hiding the fact that the 40% more conservatives in NY does have as much power as liberals... you and liberals are joining zimbbabee with your unwise decisions.... the big imbalance of young to old that you caused has made you run in low IQ young muslims to replace and they murder liberals like crazy and makes women slaves that was so so STUPID you liberals has caused your own destruction

you are now exsposed on you trying to PRETEND you are debating issues when all you are doing is hiding.. so no one should waste time with someone saying 20 is greater than 80

Your anger is noted, however, it does not change reality... when we have liberal governments, everyone has more freedom... when we have conservative governments who refuse to liberalize, we end up with a backwards nation... this is the truth and only logical explanation... the imbalance is brought by conservative ideologies which refuse to adapt and improve.. like those which have been slowly disappearing since 20th century... i has spoken

Your anger is noted, however, it does not change reality... when we have liberal governments, everyone has more freedom... when we have conservative governments who refuse to liberalize, we end up with a backwards nation... this is the truth and only logical explanation... the imbalance is brought by conservative ideologies which refuse to adapt and improve.. like those which have been slowly disappearing since 20th century... i has spoken

the imbalance.... 70 million aborted young and gays to be copied to make less kids.... yep that is NOT CONSERVATIVES just a guy trying to cover up... he soon will run and hide when the dominoes keeps falling

OK now i see the REASON why you hide.... look at your posts to the left nearly 38 k?? that means you are not trying to reason when posting but trying to work an agenda and we see that.... a normal .. wise person does not choose to live life humped over a puter and going blind.... so we can see why you hide .. just trying to work an unhealthy and unwise agenda.... have at it

THIS is the SLAMDUNK DATA FACT that proves the difference in liberals and conservatives IS WISDOM

THE FACT IS THIS...........the youngest are the most liberal and as they get more experience with data and life and pains they become more conservative BECAUSE they have learned the better way..

and this is why liberalism will always fall when it starts rising

I tend not to waste my time with nonsense.

The word you're looking for is consonant, agent Moderate Right.

I guess we're done with that line of posting. Now I need to investigate as to why you claim to be a moderate on your profile "lean" while you continually defend the liberal way.

I guess we're done with that line of posting. Now I need to investigate as to why you claim to be a moderate on your profile "lean" while you continually defend the liberal way.

its to try to persuade and fool look at him living his life here with nearly 38k posts.. that shows something very important

Well, I guess it's better than your delusion that you posted some marvelous secret on the forum and none of us non-FBI agents can see it.

By the way, when do you plan to prove your claims?

:)

Back
Top Bottom