• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Software design, not just demand behind health exchange problems.

Then why aren't you bitching about your Governor ****ing up the state's site? Oh that's right... he's a Republican.

No. Because the Ohio site defaults to the FEDERAL site. When Obama said "you didn't build that", he could have been talking about the Ohio Exchange because it was build by and maintained by the federal government. Damn you Obamaphiles are quick on the trigger with excuses for federal malfeasance these days.

So your state opted out?

And that's the Feds fault?

And again, the problems are caused by the huge amount of traffic, and not design or coding flaws.

LOL. What makes the the failure of the fed site the fed's fault is because it's the fed's site. The fact that Ohio opted to use it has nothing to do with that. And again, no one that knows their ass from a hole in the ground about business application programming could fail to see that the problems can't all be explained away by "the awesome traffic this wildly successful program launch generated". Only people who own their very own well worn official Obama kneepads would make that claim.

No. Because the Ohio site defaults to the FEDERAL site. When Obama said "you didn't build that", he could have been talking about the Ohio Exchange because it was build by and maintained by the federal government. Damn you Obamaphiles are quick on the trigger with excuses for federal malfeasance these days.

The Fed's site was written by private contractors

Oh...so that gives the government a pass, eh?

Dude...I know the government isn't very good at doing things...now it seems they are not even good at hiring competent help.

And you think Obamacare is a good thing? :doh

So? The Federal government is responsible for this. If it's your responsible to get a job done and you hire idiots that bungle the job, it's still YOUR responsibility. Blaming the contractors just gets you fired all the faster. Everyone managing this project should be fired.

Oh...so that gives the government a pass, eh?

Dude...I know the government isn't very good at doing things...now it seems they are not even good at hiring competent help.

And you think Obamacare is a good thing? :doh

The private sector screwed up.

So? The Federal government is responsible for this. If it's your responsible to get a job done and you hire idiots that bungle the job, it's still YOUR responsibility. Blaming the contractors just gets you fired all the faster. Everyone managing this project should be fired.

Well, there you have it. The Obamacare launch debacle should be blamed on the private sector because Sangha says so. :) Okeedokee.

Nah... It's just you ODS sychophants are so deluded that you fabricate excuses to whine. Fortunately ODS would probably be considered a mental issue and therefore covered by Obamacare.

Nah... It's just you ODS sychophants are so deluded that you fabricate excuses to whine. Fortunately ODS would probably be considered a mental issue and therefore covered by Obamacare.

It doesn't matter that it's covered by ObamaCare since the site doesn't work and you can't sign up.

It doesn't matter that it's covered by ObamaCare since the site doesn't work and you can't sign up.

Coverage doesn't start until next year. I think you can hold out that long. So you sitting around carping about how day one wasn't flawless in it's software and networking implementation is making your argument look extremely vapid.

Coverage doesn't start until next year. I think you can hold out that long. So you sitting around carping about how day one wasn't flawless in it's software and networking implementation is making your argument look extremely vapid.

I agree there is some chance they'll have it working by next year. That might not be out of reach even for their level of incompetence.

I agree there is some chance they'll have it working by next year. That might not be out of reach even for their level of incompetence.

ANything to get ur whine on I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom