• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So who are you going to vote for in November?

Who will you vote for?

• Clinton

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Trump

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • 3rd party

Votes: 31 32.6%

• Total voters
"The mystery meat in the back of the fridge." I like that.

Is it steak? Is it pork? Is it even meat? And should we not be concerned by the expired pickles next to it? These are but a fraction of the mysteries held by the mystery meat, and it is rumored that any who eat of it's fluffy gray essence are immediately filled with the true knowledge of just how severely they have ****ed up.

Bernie or Jill Stein if Bernie doesn't appear on the ticket.

I've decided to vote third party, the reason being that if every intelligent person abstains from voting due to lack of choice then we're going to end up with the worst possible POTUS. Fundamentalists, crazy people and stupid people always vote. If you don't vote, you're handing the country to them.

This is a great opportunity for all the disenfranchised people to vote third party to start enacting some change.

Who would you vote for if Sanders drops out next week and Trump picks him as VP?

Do we really need to pretend that the vp matters?

Who's pretending? Did Sarah Palin matter in 2008?

Well, actually, it might have. I was never very confident about Caine's health. Although, truth be told, I'm not a hundred percent convinced about Hillary's either.

Do we really need to pretend that the vp matters?

With Trump-Sanders it would.

Might as well get on board and vote for a winner.

Are you being serious?

Go tell Trump this is what you want him to do.

I will vote for Clinton in November even though I am no fan.

I would also suspect that almost every single person here on the right who has expressed contempt for Trump will by November be loudly proclaiming the necessity of voting for him.

With Trump-Sanders it would.

Might as well get on board and vote for a winner.

Are you being serious?

Go tell Trump this is what you want him to do.

Well, assuming that Sanders had a stroke and as a result decided that being Trump's VP seemed like a good idea, I still wouldn't vote for him because, frankly, I have no reason to doubt Trump's health. At that point I would hold my breath for a Sanders presidency as much as I would hold my breath for the Swedish bikini team to knock on my door and offer to have an orgy with me.

The battle lines are now drawn so who's it going to be?
I know it's annoying when people whine about the lack of their choice in a poll, but in this topic there really needs to be an "I don't know, yet." option.

I do know my vote will not be for Trump, but beyond that I honestly don't know yet. Probably Libertarian, not committed yet.

If either Clinton or Trump have a significant lead in polls in MA, I will vote Libertarian (assuming Gary Johnson is nominated). If it is close, I will force myself to vote for Hillary.

I know it's annoying when people whine about the lack of their choice in a poll, but in this topic there really needs to be an "I don't know, yet." option.

I do know my vote will not be for Trump, but beyond that I honestly don't know yet. Probably Libertarian, not committed yet.
I realize that there are probably many undecideds at this point but being as how it hasn't even been 24 hours since Trump clinched the nomination I wanted to get a feel for where people are right out of the gates.

Very few votes 'for' anyone, many 'against'.

You should have made this a public poll! I want to see who admits to wanting to vote for either Satan or the Wicked Witch of the East.

Me, I'm voting third party. I may write in a vote for my Basset Hound who is smarter and more trustworthy than the other two. Or I may just leave that section of my ballot blank when I show up to vote, which I have to do since we have a GOP Senator up for re-election (Kelly Ayotte), and very important Congressional and Gubernatorial elections.

Booo closed poll ;)

You should have made this a public poll! I want to see who admits to wanting to vote for either Satan or the Wicked Witch of the East.

Me, I'm voting third party. I may write in a vote for my Basset Hound who is smarter and more trustworthy than the other two. Or I may just leave that section of my ballot blank when I show up to vote, which I have to do since we have a GOP Senator up for re-election (Kelly Ayotte), and very important Congressional and Gubernatorial elections.

Kelly ayotte is going to have a hard time in her reelection bid.

One vote for the wicked witch here.

bart copy.jpg

Kelly ayotte is going to have a hard time in her reelection bid.

RCP had her pretty dead even with Hassan last I saw but I've been away for 2 weeks and haven't seen any recent polls. It won't be the slaughter of the Democratic opponent that happened in 2010, that's for sure.

What do you mean, closed poll?

Is it closed to voting?

Should we publish the results?

You can't see who voted for what - open polls let you. :)

Back
Top Bottom