• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So who are you going to vote for in November?

Who will you vote for?

• Clinton

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Trump

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • 3rd party

Votes: 31 32.6%

• Total voters
I don't plan to vote.

Just my opinion Jack, but I think many Republicans will sit out this election.
If they do not bother to vote on the Presidential ballots, they may avoid the Senate -House votes as well. I think historically that has occurred in past Presidential elections.
That could change the Senate from Rep to Dem.
And I am no fan of HRC.
Though may be the lesser of 2 evils.

Just my opinion Jack, but I think many Republicans will sit out this election.
If they do not bother to vote on the Presidential ballots, they may avoid the Senate -House votes as well. I think historically that has occurred in past Presidential elections.
That could change the Senate from Rep to Dem.
And I am no fan of HRC.
Though may be the lesser of 2 evils.

Hillary is never the lesser evil.

Can I ask what the functional difference is between voting third party and staying home?

The conservative #NeverTrump voters need a way to coordinate their votes and be counted. A surge for the Libertarian is a good place for that.

You can write in Southern Dad, I filed my Form 2.

What? Are we all running for President?

While we're all arguing about who is the lesser evil 88% of Republican House Seats are up in the fall.

Who will you vote for?

Last edited:
What? Are we all running for President?

While we're all arguing about who is the lesser evil 88% of Republican House Seats are up in the fall.

Who will you vote for?

I believe there are just over a thousand registered candidates of which I am one. I will be voting for Donald J Trump. As for House, I will be voting for Jody Hice (GA-10). I know him well, and I'm not really a fan but he is sure to win, you know why? The Democrats didn't even bother to run a candidate against him.

I believe there are just over a thousand registered candidates of which I am one. I will be voting for Donald J Trump. As for House, I will be voting for Jody Hice (GA-10). I know him well, and I'm not really a fan but he is sure to win, you know why? The Democrats didn't even bother to run a candidate against him.

Why aren't you voting for yourself? You know you're allowed to do that, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom