• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So who are you going to vote for in November?

Who will you vote for?

• Clinton

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Trump

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • 3rd party

Votes: 31 32.6%

• Total voters
What do you mean, closed poll?

Is it closed to voting?

Should we publish the results?

Voting IRL is anonymous, as it should be. But since we are already anonymous here, voting anonymously is both redundant and, more importantly, a total joy kill.

Can I ask what the functional difference is between voting third party and staying home?

Working to break the two party monopoly? Not supporting the status quo without having to vote for someone like Trump? It only takes a 3rd party to pole at 15% to qualify to participate in the general election debates, which would be huge.

Gary Johnson

Booo closed poll ;)
I thought about that and decided that there were probably MANY out there who would not want to admit voting for Trump OR Hillary so I kept it closed in hopes of getting more participation.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, BTW.

Voters in this poll haven't dug in to the crow on their plates yet but they soon will..

Yo momma: "You aren't leaving the table until you clean your plate!!"

I am writing in for VERMIN SUPREME.

Great dental policy, and free ponies to all Americans.

g3ZCLjO-427x330.jpg

You should have made this a public poll! I want to see who admits to wanting to vote for either Satan or the Wicked Witch of the East.

Me, I'm voting third party. I may write in a vote for my Basset Hound who is smarter and more trustworthy than the other two. Or I may just leave that section of my ballot blank when I show up to vote, which I have to do since we have a GOP Senator up for re-election (Kelly Ayotte), and very important Congressional and Gubernatorial elections.

I completely agree that this should be public. I want to see those righties who have been dissing Trump crawl on glass telling us how we have to save the Supreme Court from Clinton and how they now will support the Donald. As if all these months anybody with a brain doubted that would be their fall back position all along and it surprises nobody.

My favorite are the self proclaimed LIBERTARIANS who always find a way to pull the REPUBLICAN lever when it counts. Its like somebody who pretends to be a vegetarian but manages to eat the steak and lobster dinner when it is placed before them.

The battle lines are now drawn so who's it going to be?

I would have participated in the poll, however the choice of "none of the above" was not listed. Too early to say third party as I don't know of any viable candidate running third party.

I would have participated in the poll, however the choice of "none of the above" was not listed. Too early to say third party as I don't know of any viable candidate running third party.

Is there EVER a viable third party candidate?

Despite what I may have said earlier, I can technically wrap my head around some tangible effect, however peripheral, of voting third party. But if you don't vote at all then you sort of don't matter at all.

The poll may be getting ahead of itself. The dems may very well have the contested convention we expected from the reps. Sanders is down but not out and right now Hillary is battling both Trump and Sanders. She'll have to change tone to face Trump, but if she swings too far, Sanders might capitalize.

Hitlery...oops I mean Hillary is already trying that tactic. Yesterday though not in the same words was talking like Kerry. She was against coal before she was for it.

By voting you have fulfilled your civic obligations and can revel in your God given Freedom more sweetly.

I have lines that I will not cross. I cannot in good conscience vote for Trump, and there is no way in hell that I would ever vote of Hillary.

and i think just the opposite

we cant have Hillary....no matter what

i dont know what the Donald may do....he has said so many things....he is a wild card

anyone that says they KNOW what he would do as a president is a fool

but...we all have a pretty good idea who and what Hillary is....and no thanks

"what does it matter now" can go back to being a grandma and making speeches

i will take my chances on the wild card....

i may not like what i end up with....or i may...it is unknown at this point

i can live with that

There is always the possibility that Trump may actually grow up and act like an adult if elected. I doubt it and will not vote for him or Hillary

Sanders will need to win two thirds of the remaining pledged delegates to lead her in pledged delegates. Then he will also need to get most of the super delegates to switch to him despite him getting less votes than Hillary overall, and likely being further away from them politically.

The less votes aspect does not matter. The primaries and the general election are state by state races. It's not about popular vote.

I've decided to vote third party, the reason being that if every intelligent person abstains from voting due to lack of choice then we're going to end up with the worst possible POTUS. Fundamentalists, crazy people and stupid people always vote. If you don't vote, you're handing the country to them.

This is a great opportunity for all the disenfranchised people to vote third party to start enacting some change.

So give me a third party running a true conservative for president, and I will vote third party. Otherwise my vote is my feet propped up on election night and drinking a couple of craft beers.

Who's pretending? Did Sarah Palin matter in 2008?

Actually she did for a short while. But then both parties turned the dogs loose on her.

I realize that there are probably many undecideds at this point but being as how it hasn't even been 24 hours since Trump clinched the nomination I wanted to get a feel for where people are right out of the gates.

People are pissed off.

You should have made this a public poll! I want to see who admits to wanting to vote for either Satan or the Wicked Witch of the East.

Me, I'm voting third party. I may write in a vote for my Basset Hound who is smarter and more trustworthy than the other two. Or I may just leave that section of my ballot blank when I show up to vote, which I have to do since we have a GOP Senator up for re-election (Kelly Ayotte), and very important Congressional and Gubernatorial elections.

For the first time since 1976, I will just stay home on election day.

The less votes aspect does not matter. The primaries and the general election are state by state races. It's not about popular vote.

The Superdelegates are less likely to support someone with less overall votes. If he had more, he'd have an argument they should support them even if they don't agree with him.

I'll happily vote for Hillary given the utter embarrassment that is the Donald.

Back
Top Bottom