• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So people are now getting AIDS from the injections.

You can call it what you want (ADE etc) but AIDS means there is a damage to the immune system like the data and i guess the studies indicate.
No, AIDS is an acquired syndrome that follows from HIV infection, and only that.

No, AIDS is an acquired syndrome that follows from HIV infection, and only that.
trying to use logic with a cter will never work they have renounced it

If you’re getting AIDS from the vaccine, your getting the “vaccine“ in the wrong place……..just sayin’. ………..🤷

AIDS like symptoms.

AIDS like symptoms.

That doesn't say what you think it does.

If you’re getting AIDS from the vaccine, your getting the “vaccine“ in the wrong place……..just sayin’. ………..🤷
Someone was thinkig fast. "Uh, it was the vaccine! Yeah, thats it, thats how I got AIDS! The vaccine!"

I´m so fu.. sick of their manipulation. We need new nazi trials and the sociopaths who did this to people need to be put behind bars.

Three studies there.

Geert Vanden Bossches blog.

AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”

Stop spreading moronic and deadly disinfo.

Licking Columbian Spotted frogs will cure Aids.

New article from Bossche.

"I am herewith reacting to the scientifically simplistic and naïve conclusions drawn in some recent scientific publications:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.04.01.486695v1.full.pdf

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.04.29.22274477v1.full.pdf

One has no choice but to react to these papers as their authors reach some dangerous but false conclusions"

A new interview.
Bossche starts 64 minutes in.

Back
Top Bottom