• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So people are now getting AIDS from the injections.

This thread has been the standard for what...2 years now. Articles and research cited that indicts the mindless rush to force and embrace forced vaccines that were not properly researched and proven...and any time actually research, evidence, and studies are presented, the elftists blindly rush in screaming "nu UH...hes a big poopy head...and....and...no its not...and...besides...its all conspiracy theories...and....and...besides...I dont care HOW credentialed the researchers are...they are wrong and we are right...so there!"

23000 posts. Then you should be able to use the internet. There are 3 new studies there. Links below here. It´s nothing new that vaccines can damage the immune system. Have you ever during these 23000 posts read something about ADE?

ADE is *definitely* not happening with these vaccines.

Here’s a clear explanation.

This thread has been the standard for what...2 years now. Articles and research cited that indicts the mindless rush to force and embrace forced vaccines that were not properly researched and proven...and any time actually research, evidence, and studies are presented, the elftists blindly rush in screaming "nu UH...hes a big poopy head...and....and...no its not...and...besides...its all conspiracy theories...and....and...besides...I dont care HOW credentialed the researchers are...they are wrong and we are right...so there!"
The research clearly demonstrates the vacccines have been extraordinarily effective and very safe.

I don’t know where you’ve been the past two years - seems like you’ve used your suspension time unwisely - because the data is very clear.

I suppose this is one study Vanden Bossche may refer to about bad antibodies that can enhance infection and also outcompete naturally induced ones. Perhaps there are other studies.

I´m so fu.. sick of their manipulation. We need new nazi trials and the sociopaths who did this to people need to be put behind bars.

Three studies there.

Geert Vanden Bossches blog.

AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”ST

****ing nonsense from typical ****ing stupid trolls

Conspiracy whack jobs out there spreading their bullshit.

Who creates this nonsense, and why?

Conspiracy whack jobs out there spreading their bullshit.

Who creates this nonsense, and why?
Some people have found a way to monetize BS others have no life and do it for kicks

He must be pretty convinced to write something like this. Better to be safe than sorry so nations should prepare.

I SERIOUSLY expect that a series of new highly virulent and highly infectious SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) variants
will now rapidly and independently emerge in highly vaccinated countries all over the world and that
they will soon spread at high pace. I expect the current pattern of repetitive infections and relatively
mild disease in vaccinees to soon aggravate and be replaced by severe disease and death.
Unfortunately, there is no way vaccinees can rely on assistance from their innate immune system to
protect against coronaviruses1 as their relevant2 innate IgM antibodies are increasingly being
outcompeted by infection-enhancing vaccinal Abs, which are continuously recalled due to the circulation
of highly infectious Omicron variants. In contrast, Omicron’s high infectiousness would enable the non-
vaccinated to train their innate immune defense against SC-2 while the infectious and pathogenic
capacity of the new SC-2 variants would be debilitated in the non-vaccinated for lack of infection-
enhancing Abs in their blood.

Unless we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis
campaigns in highly vaccinated countries, there shall be no doubt that the pandemic will end by taking a
huge toll on human lives.
We have our resident experts here on DP who are equally convinced about this or that.

McMillan disect Vanden Bossches recent paper.

This was recorded a few hours ago.

You have 3700 posts and don´t know who Geert Vanden Bossche is? :)

"Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness.

Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech / Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines."
He is a quack.

Read and learn.

He is a quack.

Read and learn.

He is a total quack.

“Life’s kinda getting out of control, I think. I don’t know if you agree with me..would you hand me that ashtray? What it is… I know you’ve heard the word a thousand times, It’s a rat race. I went through the contortions of hell, I have alcoholic seizures. Wind up in the hospital and everthing else. Now I’m sick and I’m shaking like a leaf. It was like silly puddy and they threw him in the car, the paddy wagon and beat him to death. I hit one of those and I knocked the front wheel off into outer space and I kinda got angry myself and I said, Have alot of guns. I like salad, I just had a nice salad. Baked potato, some cream cheese and chives.”

Tom Skid

Back
Top Bottom