• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So people are now getting AIDS from the injections.

Incredible. The asses knew. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/moderna-knew-vaccinated-people-will?s=r

Of course if CNN would have told people this very few would have been interested to get the shots.

"Moderna Knew Vaccinated People Will Never Acquire Proper Immunity After Breakthrough Infections

The question that they asked, was: do the vaccinated acquire the same full-spectrum immunity as the unvaccinated?

This study looked at two sides of the Moderna Phase 3 vaccine trial: the vaccinated group and the control group. They looked at unvaccinated people having Covid, versus vaccinated people having so called “break-through Covid infections”."

So people become "addicted" to the crap i guess. More money for the Big Pharma scam.

Vanden Bossche explain that these vaxx induced antibodies outcompete the natural ones.

"Skipping some details, our natural, unvaccinated immunity learns to recognize the “spikes” (S-protein), the “nucleocapsid” (N-Protein) and other pieces of the virus, and develops antibodies and immune memory reacting to all of those.

This multifaceted memory also provides broader protection against “variants”.

In contrast, vaccination with any existing Covid vaccine, floods our cells with only S-protein (the “spike protein”) from a virus that only existed around January 2020. As an aside, this spike protein is extremely toxic,"

From the article about what the studies mean according to him and perhaps then also Geert. Of course we need more research but this should be more than enough to stop this gigantic experiment.

"The point to take out is that vaccinated persons do NOT produce a full immune response to any variants that they are infected with, instead producing useless Wuhan antibodies that did not even keep them from getting infected. This is the main reason why the vaccinated get reinfected so often.

Another groundbreaking article shows not only that “Covid vaccine” does not prevent infection, but also that the boosted remain infections and Covid positive for extremely long times after apparent resolution of their symptoms.

It turns out that the dreaded “Antibody Dependent Enhancement”, or ADE, finally found a scientific confirmation. It turns out that some Covid antibodies help “breakthrough infections” infect and destroy so called monocytes, which are blood cells responsible for many functions of human immune systems."
Word salad.

Shouldn't this be in conspiracy?

I suppose this is one study Vanden Bossche may refer to about bad antibodies that can enhance infection and also outcompete naturally induced ones. Perhaps there are other studies.

You have yet to back up your original claim.

I´m so fu.. sick of their manipulation. We need new nazi trials and the sociopaths who did this to people need to be put behind bars.

Three studies there.

Geert Vanden Bossches blog.

AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”
Conspiracy forum is that way>>>

Again Geert Vanden Bossche links and quote this. He has been warning for this. Think he has been proven right about the dangers of mass vaccination itself as well.

Well, I sure do hope YOU didn't take any vaccine shots.
Did you?

"Moderna Knew Vaccinated People Will Never Acquire Proper Immunity After Breakthrough Infections

The question that they asked, was: do the vaccinated acquire the same full-spectrum immunity as the unvaccinated?

This study looked at two sides of the Moderna Phase 3 vaccine trial: the vaccinated group and the control group. They looked at unvaccinated people having Covid, versus vaccinated people having so called “break-through Covid infections”."
Neither get full spectrum immunity. You dont know how viruses work. You immune system creates specialized antibodies. This is how a different strain can get through your immune system. We are not going to lay down and die to make room for your freeberty no matter how many tantrums you guys throw.

Just give it up.

I pretty much hope he doesnt constantly fighting this disinformation is tiresome. I just let em commit seppuku and go on with my life.
Calm down..shill. :cool:

Neither get full spectrum immunity. You dont know how viruses work. You immune system creates specialized antibodies. This is how a different strain can get through your immune system. We are not going to lay down and die to make room for your freeberty no matter how many tantrums you guys throw.

Just give it up.

Link to a study instead.
I have posted several studies.

Link to a study instead.
I have posted several studies.
That nowhere even implied what you said. Im looking forward to this magat free America you guys got planned.

I'd like to thank whomevers pointed out "Original Antigenic Sin".

lol

I'd like to thank whomevers pointed out "Original Antigenic Sin".

lol
Yeah that part puts to rest any facade of seriousness of the op.

Yeah that part puts to rest any facade of seriousness of the op.

That one word ends all doubt. No serious scientific study would even begin to think about using it. It's clowning. It's so absurd, the whole thing might be intended to make fun of religious people. It might be an Onion article.

That nowhere even implied what you said. Im looking forward to this magat free America you guys got planned.
So you don´t agree that the new statistics may indicate that vaxxed get infected more often? Guess we have to wait a little longer to know. But as far as i can see it does not look good.

"Covid deaths are higher than they should be - and the virus appears to possibly be seeking out the vax'd as its prey of choice."

Again Geert Vanden Bossche links and quote this. He has been warning for this. Think he has been proven right about the dangers of mass vaccination itself as well.
I suggest you examine the following before leaping to Vanden Bossche's defense...
And there's more...

Last edited:
So you don´t agree that the new statistics may indicate that vaxxed get infected more often? Guess we have to wait a little longer to know. But as far as i can see it does not look good.
Thats actually false :)

From the article about what the studies mean according to him and perhaps then also Geert. Of course we need more research but this should be more than enough to stop this gigantic experiment.

"The point to take out is that vaccinated persons do NOT produce a full immune response to any variants that they are infected with, instead producing useless Wuhan antibodies that did not even keep them from getting infected. This is the main reason why the vaccinated get reinfected so often.

Another groundbreaking article shows not only that “Covid vaccine” does not prevent infection, but also that the boosted remain infections and Covid positive for extremely long times after apparent resolution of their symptoms.

It turns out that the dreaded “Antibody Dependent Enhancement”, or ADE, finally found a scientific confirmation. It turns out that some Covid antibodies help “breakthrough infections” infect and destroy so called monocytes, which are blood cells responsible for many functions of human immune systems."
'Wuhan antibodies' should have been your red flag.

Back
Top Bottom