• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So people are now getting AIDS from the injections.

I guess he must be extremely right wing + Russian + Q.

1650884932722.png

Again Geert Vanden Bossche links and quote this. He has been warning for this. Think he has been proven right about the dangers of mass vaccination itself as well.
Nobody gives a shit about your name dropping. Make an argument of some kind or show some evidence to support your idiotic claim that covid vaccinations cause AIDS. You're being lazy as ****, stop being a lemming and think for yourself.

Nobody gives a shit about your name dropping. Make an argument of some kind or show some evidence to support your idiotic claim that covid vaccinations cause AIDS. You're being lazy as ****, stop being a lemming and think for yourself.
You can call it what you want (ADE etc) but AIDS means there is a damage to the immune system like the data and i guess the studies indicate.

You can call it what you want (ADE etc) but AIDS means there is a damage to the immune system like the data and i guess the studies indicate.
You have not posted one single scientific study to show that's the case. Put up or shut up. I know you believe literally everything you read in blogs, but not everybody is that gullible and naive, we're going to need more.

This is a runaround OP. You'll turn to butter chasing his perpetuated lies, study not accepted by the science community, around the bush. Each time the OP claims/statements/lies are refuted, they are just rearranged like 52 card pickup and/or other lies are added for to be chased a longer time around the bush of debate. A standard MO of science denying posters.

You have 3700 posts and don´t know who Geert Vanden Bossche is? :)

"Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness.

Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech / Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines."
I have over 15,000 and I have no clue who he is. Why should I? And this amounts to an appeal to authority. I can likely to point to 50 other authorities who disagree.

I have over 15,000 and I have no clue who he is. Why should I? And this amounts to an appeal to authority. I can likely to point to 50 other authorities who disagree.
These are recent studies. I suspect more and more scientists will demand that this experiment stops.

Webflow.com is not a scientific journal. You can't point to any scientific studies that back up your claim that covid vaccinations cause AIDS. You have literally nothing to support your case?

Geert writes:

1650888139507.png

That's an unsourced png image, not a scientific study. Do you really not know the difference? Further your image draws no link between covid vaccinations and AIDS.

Apparently the public school you went to in Sweden failed you. I learned how to read in school, did you not?

That's an unsourced png image, not a scientific study. Do you really not know the difference?

Apparently the public school you went to in Sweden failed you.
With that CV he should know. He´s been right so far i think.

As for specific antibodies outcompeting the natural ones i will see if i can find studies.

With that CV he should know. He´s been right so far i think.
You posted a png picture. And your appeal to authority is rejected. Science works by performing scientific studies, publishing them and having them peer reviewed and verified. Nothing you've posted has been that.

Your png image shows no link between covid vaccinations and AIDS, so your dumbass claim in the OP is still unproven.

You posted a png picture. And your appeal to authority is rejected. Science works by performing scientific studies, publishing them and having them peer reviewed and verified. Nothing you've posted has been that.

Your png image shows no link between covid vaccinations and AIDS, so your dumbass claim in the OP is still unproven.

Again Geert Vanden Bossche links and quote this. He has been warning for this. Think he has been proven right about the dangers of mass vaccination itself as well.
I will tell you what herd immunity through this disease looks like. March 2020 NYC - only nationwide.

At this point, our areas that are increasing in covid infection rates are not seeing a similar spike in serious illness requiring advanced care and /or life support.

San Francisco (a very small, DENSLY populated city) is seeing a spike in positive covid results. A spokesman for UCSF (a large MAJOR facility in SF) stated they only have 10 covid patients in hospital and NONE of them on ventilators.

Sounds like the vaccine did it's job.

People who were NOT covid patients were dying because of lack of hospital bed/staff/supplies. My brother passed in Jan 2021 (not covid) because Covid overwhelmed all of the other local major facilities. He needed to be at a major facility and have immediate surgery. We will never know the extent that Covid had on people's health. I suspect my brothers case was a drop in that bucket.

A long long time ago I joined a far right wing political message board and a far left wing political message board. I knew that crazy and gullible people existed but I wanted to educate myself on what they were saying at that moment in time. I don't post on either much anymore.

What really surprised me more than anything was the volume of crazy that exists. I had met plenty of crazy people in my lifetime but most of those people had been ostracized in our towns.

Then, as the Internet became more and more popular, those crazy people finally had an outlet. They came together and they bonded and they created things like Q and here we are. It's the volume and the brotherhood of the nut jobs that should concern all of us.

A long long time ago I joined a far right wing political message board and a far left wing political message board. I knew that crazy and gullible people existed but I wanted to educate myself on what they were saying at that moment in time. I don't post on either much anymore.

What really surprised me more than anything was the volume of crazy that exists. I had met plenty of crazy people in my lifetime but most of those people had been ostracized in our towns.

Then, as the Internet became more and more popular, those crazy people finally had an outlet. They came together and they bonded and they created things like Q and here we are. It's the volume and the brotherhood of the nut jobs that should concern all of us.
Vanden Bossche has been working for several vaccine companies, GAVI, with WHO, German center for infection research etc but first of all he´s a Q member, right wing super extremist and a Russian troll of course. :unsure:

Your links are blogs that refer to themselves as a "newsletter", yet you falsely claim they're scientific studies, which they're not.

Comparing covid vaccinations to aids is intentionally dishonest and theatrical. It's meant to provoke an emotional response in people too stupid to know the difference between a blog and a scientific study. There is no comparison, you did that because you're dishonest and have an agenda.

Random internet conspiracy theorists contributing to "substack", pretty conclusively proves it's not a reliable source of scientific information.

You glaze over the fact that in order to acquire natural immunity, you have to expose yourself to a deadly virus.

My dad was an anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist just like you, and covid killed him. If he had just gotten vaccinated he'd still be alive today. Your nonsensical ramblings are cancer.
Why post my own thoughts if you express them so eloquently.

23000 posts. Then you should be able to use the internet. There are 3 new studies there. Links below here. It´s nothing new that vaccines can damage the immune system. Have you ever during these 23000 posts read something about ADE?

Hi, 23 posts does not an expert make.

From the article about what the studies mean according to him and perhaps then also Geert. Of course we need more research but this should be more than enough to stop this gigantic experiment.

"The point to take out is that vaccinated persons do NOT produce a full immune response to any variants that they are infected with, instead producing useless Wuhan antibodies that did not even keep them from getting infected. This is the main reason why the vaccinated get reinfected so often.

Another groundbreaking article shows not only that “Covid vaccine” does not prevent infection, but also that the boosted remain infections and Covid positive for extremely long times after apparent resolution of their symptoms.

It turns out that the dreaded “Antibody Dependent Enhancement”, or ADE, finally found a scientific confirmation. It turns out that some Covid antibodies help “breakthrough infections” infect and destroy so called monocytes, which are blood cells responsible for many functions of human immune systems."
confirmation bias that is.

Posting a PDF to an upload site is not a scientific source. You flounder again. No, covid vaccinations do not cause AIDS, you sad, scientifically illiterate man.

He must be pretty convinced to write something like this. Better to be safe than sorry so nations should prepare.

I SERIOUSLY expect that a series of new highly virulent and highly infectious SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) variants
will now rapidly and independently emerge in highly vaccinated countries all over the world and that
they will soon spread at high pace. I expect the current pattern of repetitive infections and relatively
mild disease in vaccinees to soon aggravate and be replaced by severe disease and death.
Unfortunately, there is no way vaccinees can rely on assistance from their innate immune system to
protect against coronaviruses1 as their relevant2 innate IgM antibodies are increasingly being
outcompeted by infection-enhancing vaccinal Abs, which are continuously recalled due to the circulation
of highly infectious Omicron variants. In contrast, Omicron’s high infectiousness would enable the non-
vaccinated to train their innate immune defense against SC-2 while the infectious and pathogenic
capacity of the new SC-2 variants would be debilitated in the non-vaccinated for lack of infection-
enhancing Abs in their blood.

Unless we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis
campaigns in highly vaccinated countries, there shall be no doubt that the pandemic will end by taking a
huge toll on human lives.

Back
Top Bottom