• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smash Racism - the leftist antifa terrorist group attacks journalist's wife at home

The problem is no one was arrested. Thus, there is no downside to terrorizing conservatives families. There Antifa people are not drifters. They are people with jobs, families, and things to lose. An arrest will cool their jets.

Why is anyone protecting these people? Apparently we are heading to a democrat corps of Brown Shirts to staighten out malefactors.

No arrests yet. Hopefully coming.
Hopefully.

No arrests yet. Hopefully coming.
Hopefully.

Antifa should have been on the terrorist watch list long ago.

As I said in another thread:

One only need read through this forum a little while to see the sheer hypocrisy, hate and lies of the Left.

In one thread, Fox News Tucker Carlson is said to "deserve" to get attacked at his house, but in other threads CNNs Jim Acosta did nothing wrong when he strong armed an intern and disrespected the White House briefing.

In one thread the Left hates and cries about children getting separated from illegal alien moms, but in a different thread they boast and support ripping children from women's wombs by the millions.

In one thread they holler about Nazis, even though there are not enough Nazis in America to fill my living room, but in a different thread they cheer for Antifa who beat up people in the streets, squash free speech at campuses, use violence in the streets, and don't give a damn that a Bernie Sanders supporter actually shot GOP Congressmen.

In one thread they accuse the GOP of voter suppression which is a lie, and now they are stealing elections by finding magic boxes of votes everywhere. They steal elections themselves, and blame phantom Russians when they lose.

Liberals and Democrats are born liars. Can any of my fellow Conservatives here think of more similar examples in this forum?

The wife was home alone while the savage antifa beasts terrorized her. They spray painted on the front door. To jail or to hell with those brutal barbarians.

You were claiming she was "attacked".....It appears you lied....You sound frightened and scared...Too Funny

I’m sorry your browser isn’t able to open links. You said it’s fake news that’s the enemy of the people. Tucker lies. Ergo, he’s the enemy of the people. So why aren’t you protesting alongside Antifa?

Your link free, unsupported opinion is noted. That said, do you feel that vandalism of private property is legally allowed because an opinion is held?

Regarding Carlson lying, care to link to the proof you feel is so damning? I've watched Carlson's show on occasion and he seems to interview and give his own opinions. Does he also have a news show?

Does Antifa feel the need to "protest" Dan Rather and CBS because they actually did lie in a news presentation and admitted that they did so in fabricating ideas and fake facts in one of their attacks on Bush?

Terrorists, as we have seen in the recent past, don't seem to need to possess rational and legal justification for their violence used as weapons against their enemies.

That you support and defend terrorism is interesting.

You were claiming she was "attacked".....It appears you lied....You sound frightened and scared...Too Funny

I was wrong? An unruly mob showed up at her house pounding on her door and shouting insults and threats but she was not terrorized? Yes she was terrorized. She was alone. The mob was uninvited and disruptive and violent in accordance with Maxine Waters guidelines.

To hell with that sort of uncivilized assault on innocent people. The woman had done nothing wrong. Her husband had done nothing wrong. These tribal barbarian savages were clearly in the wrong. To hell with uncivilized barbarian democrat activists and their uncivilized activities.

Anyone whitewashing a group calling itself 'Smash Racism' as "terrorists" is probably and can be safely assumed to be...

...a ****ing racist.

Good people will eventually get the last laugh.

Those Antifa thugs will come to regret the kind of country that they are trying to foist on everyone else.

When those thugs get some real life experience under their belt, they will eventually look in the mirror and scream: "WTF was I thinking back then?"

Believe me, those young thugs are in for a real awakening.

Your link free, unsupported opinion is noted. That said, do you feel that vandalism of private property is legally allowed because an opinion is held?

Regarding Carlson lying, care to link to the proof you feel is so damning? I've watched Carlson's show on occasion and he seems to interview and give his own opinions. Does he also have a news show?

Does Antifa feel the need to "protest" Dan Rather and CBS because they actually did lie in a news presentation and admitted that they did so in fabricating ideas and fake facts in one of their attacks on Bush?

Terrorists, as we have seen in the recent past, don't seem to need to possess rational and legal justification for their violence used as weapons against their enemies.

That you support and defend terrorism is interesting.

Does tucker deliver news or is he the host of a cooking show? I showed that he says false things which makes him fake news and therefore, per trump’s own words, the enemy of the people. I understand that you don’t like antifa’s behavior, but they’re only following trump’s lead here, and let’s be frank: trump never specified what one is supposed to do to the enemy of the people.

Does tucker deliver news or is he the host of a cooking show? I showed that he says false things which makes him fake news and therefore, per trump’s own words, the enemy of the people. I understand that you don’t like antifa’s behavior, but they’re only following trump’s lead here, and let’s be frank: trump never specified what one is supposed to do to the enemy of the people.

Does Trump say that any person is the enemy of the people or that fake news is the enemy of the people?

Are you seriously blaming Trump for the illegal terrorist acts of Antifa?

Does Trump say that any person is the enemy of the people or that fake news is the enemy of the people?

Are you seriously blaming Trump for the illegal terrorist acts of Antifa?

Trump never specified whether it's simply fake news or the people that deliver the fake news that's the enemy of the people, so once again he left it to everybody's interpretation. Carlson and his family are also extremely lucky that Antifa interpreted how one is supposed to act against an enemy of the people by simply shouting outside their home instead of taking the right wing approach and killing them instead.

Trump never specified whether it's simply fake news or the people that deliver the fake news that's the enemy of the people, so once again he left it to everybody's interpretation. Carlson and his family are also extremely lucky that Antifa interpreted how one is supposed to act against an enemy of the people by simply shouting outside their home instead of taking the right wing approach and killing them instead.

So now you are endorsing the terror acts of Antifa and exhorting them to go further?

I guess vandalizing Carlson's home and trying to break in the front door were not good enough for you?

Wow!

So now you are endorsing the terror acts of Antifa and exhorting them to go further?

I guess vandalizing Carlson's home and trying to break in the front door were not good enough for you?

Wow!

I'm saying their acts were endorsed by Trump and they were merely following his lead to the extent they understood it. You're basically forced to choose from one of three scenarios:

1)Antifa acted correctly and patriotically in following Trump's lead by their decision to act against an "enemy of the people."
2)The spirit of their actions were correct but perhaps their specific actions were incorrect because Trump didn't clarify what was to be done to an "enemy of the people," and perhaps he meant that something very different should be done. This would then be Trump's fault for not establishing what that correct action is.
3)Trump was wrong to say that fake news is the enemy of the people.

Which of the three are you going with?

Last edited:
Too Funny...Nobody was attacked....You Right Wing types are easily frightened it appears...LOL

Of course they are. Trump ran a campaign based on fear, hate, and racism. By Trump's actions, he believes his base is composed largely of cowardly racists.

Judging by this thread, you would have to say he knows his base.

Wow!

Video showed one "protestor" knocked on his door...Nobody tried to break in, Nobody was attacked...Your hysterical lies are duly noted

Of course they are. Trump ran a campaign based on fear, hate, and racism. By Trump's actions, he believes his base is composed largely of cowardly racists.

Judging by this thread, you would have to say he knows his base.

Everything trump does and says is aimed at his base, the hysterical rants and outright lies over protesters chanting (on public property) at an obnoxious Fox News commentator have become comical

Tucker Carlson: Protest at Fox News host's D.C. home leads to criminal investigation

CBS News, 2018-11-18.

Again the leftists following the advice of Maxine Waters, Eric Holder and other hate-crime advocates have violently terrorized the family of a conservative commentator for making them angry by speaking the truth. The fruit of wickedly corrupt seeds sown by the likes of Bill Ayers and Saul Alinsky are now bearing evil fruit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tucker-carlson-home-protest-criminal-investigation-today-2018-11-08/

And look what a few questions turned up...

Turns out Tucker is a drama queen who has to lie to ramp up the level of victim he wants the world to believe he is.

I'm saying their acts were endorsed by Trump and they were merely following his lead to the extent they understood it. You're basically forced to choose from one of three scenarios:

1)Antifa acted correctly and patriotically in following Trump's lead by their decision to act against an "enemy of the people."
2)The spirit of their actions were correct but perhaps their specific actions were incorrect because Trump didn't clarify what was to be done to an "enemy of the people," and perhaps he meant that something very different should be done. This would then be Trump's fault for not establishing what that correct action is.

4) Not a single one of those people is interested in anything Trump is going to say and he has not the slightest influence on them.

Quit pushing a terrible fallacy.

You're 0 for 3.

Video showed one "protestor" knocked on his door...Nobody tried to break in, Nobody was attacked...Your hysterical lies are duly noted

You seem to be saying that this action was perfectly normal. No problem whatsoever. That seems odd to me.

At what point in your mind does terrorism graduate to the level where it is not socially acceptable?

Carlson's property was vandalized, his wife was terrorized and his personal information was doxxed.

How much violence against an individual by an inflamed crowd of partisan fanatics is to be condoned in your ideal world?

Is intimidation and vandalism enough? Should there be violence? Lynchings? Is your's a "whatever it takes" kind of endorsement?

Just wondering.

First off, let's get the facts straight. Antifa has been labeled by US security and law enforcement as a domestic terrorist organization and as an extreme anarchist group.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

https://www.newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

http://www.departmentofmemes.com/ar...-antifa-domestic-terrorists-leaked-documents/

https://newspunch.com/dhs-antifa-terrorist-organization/

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/fbi-dhs-warned-antifa-terrorist-violence/

https://townhall.com/columnists/jac...-antiamerican-terrorist-organization-n2377185

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

I put the the FBI website down last because it defines what domestic terrorism is. These are not the only sources that cite Anitfa as a terrorist and anarchist organization, but 9 sources along with a definition of domestic terrorism I think says more than enough. Basically, Antifa is not an organization that combats fascism nor it's ole purpose is to fight white supremacy, because let's be honest, the number of white supremacists is extremely small and can't even get the votes to swing a small town cook off. Antifa's goal IS to intimidate and even try to destroy people's lives. They ARE the fascists. The group itself IS very much like the Nazi party of WWII. They are very violent and destructive. For them to go and intimidate a woman at her home while trying to destroy property and breaking into someone's home doesn't exactly scream peaceful protest now does it? Police reports were filed and evidence of property damaged was recorded by law enforcement.

Antifa is one of the cancers of this country that needs to be taken care of. The white supremacists, as bad as their beliefs are (and that's something we can all agree on), are no where near the threat level that Antifa is at. These guys already revealed addresses of other people they don't like, such as Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity, so their sub groups and other anarchist groups like them do the same thing. It's foolish to say that this group has the best intentions for this country and it's people in mind. I just think it's time to destroy this group entirely. There will be others like it, but it's one less hate/terrorist/anarchist group to worry about.

First off, let's get the facts straight. Antifa has been labeled by US security and law enforcement as a domestic terrorist organization and as an extreme anarchist group.

https://www.newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

From Newsweek, the only legitimate link you posted that actually discusses terrorism and antifa together.
Federal authorities have reportedly warned state and local officials the antifa has become “increasingly confrontational” in efforts to thwart white supremacist groups.

"Increasingly confrontational in efforts to thwart white supremacist groups."

Well, until they start kill people or threatening their lives, that gets a pretty hefty "meh" out of me. So they're annoying White Supremacists. So again...meh.

For now, I'm concerned by the fact that White Supremacists are responsible for the greatest number of domestic terror activities that actually result in...you know...death.

You seem to be saying that this action was perfectly normal. No problem whatsoever. That seems odd to me.

At what point in your mind does terrorism graduate to the level where it is not socially acceptable?

Carlson's property was vandalized, his wife was terrorized and his personal information was doxxed.

How much violence against an individual by an inflamed crowd of partisan fanatics is to be condoned in your ideal world?

Is intimidation and vandalism enough? Should there be violence? Lynchings? Is your's a "whatever it takes" kind of endorsement?

Just wondering.

It sounds like at least some variety of criminal harassment, to be sure (and of course vandalism is a crime). But as I said, they're just taking Trump's lead on this.

It sounds like at least some variety of criminal harassment, to be sure (and of course vandalism is a crime). But as I said, they're just taking Trump's lead on this.

And you say this because Trump has stood in the front yard of someone, anyone, and used spray paint to vandalize that private property and harassed the occupants for no other reason than to terrorize?

Maybe I'm missing your train of logic.

This "group" of "protesters" seems to have taken their lead from the goons employed by Mueller more than from the President.

The parallels are many between Mueller's goons and these terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom