• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smash Racism - the leftist antifa terrorist group attacks journalist's wife at home

I misread, then. You disagree with the tactics and motive of ANTIFA concerning Tucker Carlson's wife and house?

Of course I do - was that not clear from my post?

What are you doing here, isn't there a Klan meeting you should be at?

I am not a Klan member. Those morons disrespect Jews and Jewish leaders and Jewish sovereignty.

I am not a Klan member. Those morons disrespect Jews and Jewish leaders and Jewish sovereignty.

Since you appear quite oblivious to this, your status as a non-Klan member has little to do with the dangerously far-right lean most of you conservatives have embraced over the years. You people have worked so tirelessly to create reasons to develop an irrational and seething hatred for "the left" that you have failed to recognize how far to the right you have taken the collective. There's a reason Klan members and Nazi wannabes found comfort at Trump rallies during the campaign; and there is a reason they continue to find comfort. This all began, not because a Democrat won the Presidency in 2008 but, because a black man won the Presidency in 2008. For many, MAGA simply means a White House before Obama. For the rest, MAGA really has no meaning other than as a rallying cry that demands one doesn't think to much on it.

When you consider that you "very conservatives" have even managed to shove non-Trump towing Republicans (rinos) to the left, you have really given yourselves little space on the spectrum between yourselves and the alt-right. This is why you chose to focus your hate upon ANTIFA, which is a reaction to the far-right since 2016, and ignoring the far-right sending mail bombs to politicians/celebrities and shooting up black churches/synagogues.

Given the option, you would err on the side of actually supporting the alt-Right, simply because you have trained yourself to be loyal to the Right no matter what.

Last edited:
Since you appear quite oblivious to this, your status as a non-Klan member has little to do with the dangerously far-right lean most of you conservatives have embraced over the years. You people have worked so tirelessly to create reasons to develop an irrational and seething hatred for "the left" that you have failed to recognize how far to the right you have taken the collective. There's a reason Klan members and Nazi wannabes found comfort at Trump rallies during the campaign; and there is a reason they continue to find comfort.

Did radical fringe groups vote for Trump? Quite possibly. Did Trump support radical fringe groups? I don't think so. Did Obama support radical racist black activist fringe groups? I don't think so either. The apparent point of the argument seems to fall apart at first glance.

This all began, not because a Democrat won the Presidency in 2008 but, because a black man won the Presidency in 2008. For many, MAGA simply means a White House before Obama. For the rest, MAGA really has no meaning other than as a rallying cry that demands one doesn't think to much on it.

I have no doubt there are Americans who saw a black man in the WH as a good thing and those who saw a black man in the WH as a bad thing. All of that sort of thinking is basically racist and not good for America. What difference does a candidate's race make? None to good people who oppose bad policies and support good policies regardless of race.

When you consider that you "very conservatives" have even managed to shove non-Trump towing Republicans (rinos) to the left, you have really given yourselves little space on the spectrum between yourselves and the alt-right. This is why you chose to focus your hate upon ANTIFA, which is a reaction to the far-right since 2016, and ignoring the far-right sending mail bombs to politicians/celebrities and shooting up black churches/synagogues.

I find something strangely unexplained in a former democrat activist-turned 'republican' sending bombs to democrats which were not designed to explode for no explainable reason whatsoever.

Given the option, you would err on the side of actually supporting the alt-Right, simply because you have trained yourself to be loyal to the Right no matter what.

I believe God. Because I believe God I am accused of being a right wing Christian conservative. So what? I am a conservative because that is the label attached to me by men seeking to identify me politically. The bottom line, however, is that I am conservative because of my Christian views and not because of an adherence to some favored political party or group.

Did radical fringe groups vote for Trump? Quite possibly. Did Trump support radical fringe groups? I don't think so.

No, no, no. Radical fringe groups showed up in force at his rallies and Trump encouraged their presence. Trump's chief executive officer for his campaign was Steve Bannon. He appointed Steve Bannon his White House Chief Strategist.

Did Obama support radical racist black activist fringe groups? I don't think so either. The apparent point of the argument seems to fall apart at first glance.

No communist groups at Obama, Clinton, or Sanders rallies and no far-left appointments to the White House. At first glance, my point falls apart because you don't want to give it a proper glance.

I have no doubt there are Americans who saw a black man in the WH as a good thing and those who saw a black man in the WH as a bad thing. All of that sort of thinking is basically racist and not good for America. What difference does a candidate's race make? None to good people who oppose bad policies and support good policies regardless of race.

Yet the "birther" movement was mainstream and a point of political tactic for the GOP and right-wing media outlets for years. I believe even McCain had to correct his own constituents in 2008, despite his VP nominee running her mouth to the contrary, about Obama being an African-born Arab who hates America. Racial and religious hate for Obama built from this. He was simply an African Muslim to far too many:

In 2016: 57 percent said it was "definitely true" or "probably true" that Obama came from Kenya.

In 2017: 51 percent of Republicans said they think Obama was born in Kenya.

I find something strangely unexplained in a former democrat activist-turned 'republican' sending bombs to democrats which were not designed to explode for no explainable reason whatsoever.

This is conspiracy making; and this sort of avoidance is what stands behind the birther nonsense, the global warming hoax nonsense, tomato paste vegetable nonsense, Benghazi nonsense, etc.

I believe God. Because I believe God I am accused of being a right wing Christian conservative. So what? I am a conservative because that is the label attached to me by men seeking to identify me politically. The bottom line, however, is that I am conservative because of my Christian views and not because of an adherence to some favored political party or group.

So what?! One must be a right-wing Conservative to be a Christian? Do you see how this is no different from Islamists who demonize the Shia, the Kurds and even other Sunni Muslims as heretics?

You are an adherent to the GOP because white conservative Christians formed the new base in the 1950s and 1960s, whereas liberals and minorities began to gravitate towards the DNC during the Civil Right's Marches. And the right-leaning television evangelists of the 1980s made it clear where "good" Christians are supposed to fall. Aside from the issue of abortion versus right-to-choose, most issues were molded into a moral issue in which the Christian Conservative base used to define the GOP.

This is why you feel that you belong there, even with a godless, adultering, and habitual liar running the show; and even when Nazi-wannabe groups began appearing along side the average angry conservative at Trump rallies. This new GOP is not the old GOP.

No, no, no. Radical fringe groups showed up in force at his rallies and Trump encouraged their presence. Trump's chief executive officer for his campaign was Steve Bannon. He appointed Steve Bannon his White House Chief Strategist.

That's nothing. Bill Clinton and B. Obama had Rahm Emanuel doing dirty deeds for them.

No communist groups at Obama, Clinton, or Sanders rallies and no far-left appointments to the White House. At first glance, my point falls apart because you don't want to give it a proper glance.

Obama appointed sex pervert Kevin Jennings to spread his vile influence into American schools nationwide. Jennings was as far to the left as anyone could be.

Yet the "birther" movement was mainstream and a point of political tactic for the GOP and right-wing media outlets for years. I believe even McCain had to correct his own constituents in 2008, despite his VP nominee running her mouth to the contrary, about Obama being an African-born Arab who hates America. Racial and religious hate for Obama built from this. He was simply an African Muslim to far too many:

In 2016: 57 percent said it was "definitely true" or "probably true" that Obama came from Kenya.
In 2017: 51 percent of Republicans said they think Obama was born in Kenya.
This is conspiracy making; and this sort of avoidance is what stands behind the birther nonsense, the global warming hoax nonsense, tomato paste vegetable nonsense, Benghazi nonsense, etc.

Mainstream propaganda has convinced Americans that Obama's birth certificate is real. Forensics scientists and unbiased investigators have proven no such thing.

So what?! One must be a right-wing Conservative to be a Christian? Do you see how this is no different from Islamists who demonize the Shia, the Kurds and even other Sunni Muslims as heretics?

One must believe in Jesus and his shed blood for the remission of sins to be a Christian. Politics have nothing to do with that.

You are an adherent to the GOP because white conservative Christians formed the new base in the 1950s and 1960s, whereas liberals and minorities began to gravitate towards the DNC during the Civil Right's Marches. And the right-leaning television evangelists of the 1980s made it clear where "good" Christians are supposed to fall. Aside from the issue of abortion versus right-to-choose, most issues were molded into a moral issue in which the Christian Conservative base used to define the GOP.

As an independent Bible-believing Christian I support policies which are most closely aligned with my personal beliefs. Political parties do not matter to me. Issues do. Famous people mean nothing to me. Those who support Christian values get my support regardless of political party.

This is why you feel that you belong there, even with a godless, adultering, and habitual liar running the show; and even when Nazi-wannabe groups began appearing along side the average angry conservative at Trump rallies. This new GOP is not the old GOP.

I don't care what former or present republicans believe, my beliefs are not formed by public opinion or party dictate. I voted for Trump because he showed more support for Christian values and issues than did anyone in the democrat "Goddamn America" "basketfulls of deplorables" crowd who mocked Christians for clinging to God and standing on gun ownership rights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom