• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smash Racism - the leftist antifa terrorist group attacks journalist's wife at home

They tried to break the door down. I don't know about D.C., but in Louisiana that justifies deadly force.

They had 4 monitors preset.....One person knocked on his door...You sound like a hysterical old woman...LOL

Liberals always love labels that are the exact opposite of the truth. They call abortion "healthcare" even though there is absolutely nothing healthy about it. And these idiots call themselves "Smashing Racism" even though the REAL racism is on the Left, and that Tucker Carlson does not have a racist bone in his body.

Liberals and the Left are the embodiment of "The Lie"

Democrats think getting the faces of conservative politicians or rioting and destroying property at their homes is justified because it is for 'Das democrat party.'

No property was destroyed...You'd have prove that, and you can't...Try again

They had 4 monitors preset.....One person knocked on his door...You sound like a hysterical old woman...LOL

One of your resistatard buddies is going to get smoked one of these days. Don't be mad when it happens.

Democrats think getting the faces of conservative politicians or rioting and destroying property at their homes is justified because it is for 'Das democrat party.'

Democrats have devolved into fascist mobs. Like I said in my last post: Liberals always love labels that are the exact opposite of the truth. They call abortion "healthcare" even though there is absolutely nothing healthy about it. And these idiots call themselves "Smashing Racism" even though the REAL racism is on the Left, and that Tucker Carlson does not have a racist bone in his body.

Well, they also love to accuse others of what they themselves do. They call Republicans "fascists" when in fact it is the Left who behaves like fascists in every way.

One of your resistatard buddies is going to get smoked one of these days. Don't be mad when it happens.

Then the White Trash supporter will be charged with murder...See how that works......

Democrats have devolved into fascist mobs. Like I said in my last post: Liberals always love labels that are the exact opposite of the truth. They call abortion "healthcare" even though there is absolutely nothing healthy about it. And these idiots call themselves "Smashing Racism" even though the REAL racism is on the Left, and that Tucker Carlson does not have a racist bone in his body.

Well, they also love to accuse others of what they themselves do. They call Republicans "fascists" when in fact it is the Left who behaves like fascists in every way.

Liberals?....Too funny...Blue State America is anything but "Liberal"...Think again...We are way beyond that

Then the White Trash supporter will be charged with murder...See how that works......

Ahhh, the real racism of the Left rears its head. "White Trash". Only white people would be called "trash" by sick filthy leftists, no other race would.

Ahhh, the real racism of the Left rears its head. "White Trash". Only white people would be called "trash" by sick filthy leftists, no other race would.

Sorry you are so sensitive and PC...Even your hero trump says PC is wrong

No property was destroyed...You'd have prove that, and you can't...Try again

Yes damage to private property was done by the leftist commie savages which is why criminal charges are pending.

Yes damage to private property was done by the leftist commie savages which is why criminal charges are pending.

Any proof?...Or just hysterical ranting?.......Are you still claiming (falsely) that somebody was attacked?

Somebody needs to take a lie down in a darkened room before they stroke out here. Triggered by "sick filthy leftists"? Really?

"Leftist commie savages" So unChristian. Not feeling the love at all.

Somebody needs to take a lie down in a darkened room before they stroke out here. Triggered by "sick filthy leftists"? Really?

Yes these trump supporters are angry....When challenged, they scowl and threaten, spit and slobber....

Democrats urge dumb democrat sheep to get in the faces of conservatives and let them know they are not welcome in society. Republicans do not advocate such tribal barbarian Alinsky style savagery.

Good post...
You think after eight years of the obama regime America will had enough with the shenanigans.
No...
Some like the economic pain of a damaged economy.
When under the obama regime I was managing to make it to the next pay. With our President Trump I can make it with plenty of cash left. The liberal/Demos will not stop spreading their bed bugs of lies to us. Calling them barbarians is a compliment but as usual they don't care...about us.

Democrats urge dumb democrat sheep to get in the faces of conservatives and let them know they are not welcome in society. Republicans do not advocate such tribal barbarian Alinsky style savagery.

Oh, so no more “second amendment remedies” now? What about offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who physically roughs up protestors?

Last edited:
Good post...
You think after eight years of the obama regime America will had enough with the shenanigans.
No...
Some like the economic pain of a damaged economy

This is really odd and difficult to understand. Eight years of the “Obama regime” got you out of the deepest recession in the nations history and into one of the longest uninterrupted periods of economic expansion in its history.

What were you doing during the recession?

Can you post any such links? I think that you are confusing calls to harass Trump administration officials in public places with calls to harass conservatives (in general) at their homes.

I dont have video, but i listened to Maxine Waters and she basically said that. Many Democrat leaders are verbally walking up to that line, then letting assumptions take over from there.

I dont have video, but i listened to Maxine Waters and she basically said that. Many Democrat leaders are verbally walking up to that line, then letting assumptions take over from there.

Then Waters shrugs and claims she doesn't know nothin' bout birthin' no mobs.

Any proof?...Or just hysterical ranting?.......Are you still claiming (falsely) that somebody was attacked?

The wife was home alone while the savage antifa beasts terrorized her. They spray painted on the front door. To jail or to hell with those brutal barbarians.

Oh, so no more “second amendment remedies” now? What about offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who physically roughs up protestors?

Go ahead. Knock yourself out.

The wife was home alone while the savage antifa beasts terrorized her. They spray painted on the front door. To jail or to hell with those brutal barbarians.

The problem is no one was arrested. Thus, there is no downside to terrorizing conservatives families. There Antifa people are not drifters. They are people with jobs, families, and things to lose. An arrest will cool their jets.

Why is anyone protecting these people? Apparently we are heading to a democrat corps of Brown Shirts to staighten out malefactors.

Back
Top Bottom