• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Signs That Donald Trump Is Mentally Deteriorating

You lack the civility and the ability to respond to the substance of that post. It wasn't pee. Go back to stabbing your stuffed bunny.

Ummm YOU are the one who was asking about my peeing. Why are you being personal and uncivil?

Avoided the question.....Got any links for your crapola?

Wow what a bunch of duh. No one avoided any question and everything I stated in my post are well documented them. I am not your serf to provide you with links you approve of oh want to be master. That is the job of your lazy arse.

If you are beyond the point where you can't even look at this whole scenario objectively, there's nothing I could say that could help you. You and and the rest of the sufferers of TDS are a lost cause.

Au contraire, you are the one who said Trump has done more for the military that anyone in recent times. I didn't say that because I don't believe that. You made the statement and I simply asked for you to document it.

Wow what a bunch of duh. No one avoided any question and everything I stated in my post are well documented them. I am not your serf to provide you with links you approve of oh master. That is the job of your lazy arse.

You’re drunk posting, amirite? :drink:

Sources for what? That other leaders made it?

Sources for:

I agree Trump isn't mentally ill, he is just a self-serving douche-bag who couldn't even honor our troops due to his thin mop on his head might get wet. Trump did prove he was a ***** because the POS was afraid of the rain.

Cant even keep track of what you yourself said? Granted, theyre just throwaway banalities, but you more than anyone else should be aware of what you were claiming, right?

Ummm YOU are the one who was asking about my peeing. Why are you being personal and uncivil?

There's nothing straight about your posts. Now, explain to me why the event I mentioned wasn't about the Marine's motivation.

Sources for:

Cant even keep track of what you yourself said? Granted, theyre just throwaway banalities, but you more than anyone else should be aware of what you were claiming, right?

Well, what is your excuse for Trump pussing out due to rain when other leaders can make it. Let's hear your pathetic excuse.

Prominent mental health professionals have expressed concern for 2 years. Most have not diagnosed him though they have expressed concern and growing concerns regarding his mental health.

A few have stated that Trump fits the criteria for a number of categories in the DSM-V though they haven't labeled him a psychopath or narcissist or malignant narcissist. They cannot know in fact if Trump even has dementia or syphilitic dementia or Alzheimer's or malignant narcissism, all which are apparently progressive. A progressive condition would explain Trump's increasingly erratic and at times bizarre behavior.

The key point here is people who know what to look for have been and are increasingly concerned.

Yes, I'm aware there are psychologists who didn't want Trump to win decided to almost-but-not-quite "diagnose" him for the media in the hopes that it would thwart his election. C'mon Risky. You know exactly how elections and politics work. They throw anything and everything at the opposing side so the voters will be swayed to their side.

That's what they've been hoping for for over 2 years now. Don't you remember the press conference with the White House doctor when reporters were beside themselves that Trump wasn't dying or in poor health?

His usual business is watching television for hours on end during "executive time", campaigning and play golf with reported 3 to 4 hours a day doing actual work. Trump did have the time to conveniently show up for anticipated face time with Putin - except that France made seating changes at the last minute to keep Trump separated from Putin at lunch. If Trump had the flu we might imagine how appreciative all the other heads of state were to have been exposed to it when Trump did choose to attend events.

Okay? You're still just grasping at straws here.

Nothing I read in the linked OP mentioned that Trump might be dying. I don't know where you got that.

Mental deterioration is dying.

On the other hand people, more than a few, are concerned that Trump is incapable of performing his duties as POTUS. For over a year now many highly qualified and nationally recognized mental health professionals have expressed concern regarding Trump's behavior. Most, I think, have refrained from attempting to diagnose Trump as they have not formerly met with and evaluated him.

And they shouldn't be speaking at all about his health because they just don't know.

Look, Risky -- I don't like Trump either. I think he's rude, crude and WAY too into himself. But I'm also not going to jump on the "he must be deteriorating mentally" train just because I don't like his personality or the way he speaks to people or if he misses a few events. Maybe he's sick, maybe he's just being an asshole, maybe there were threats against him, maybe, maybe, maybe. Missing a few events or getting angry at an asshole reporter isn't a sign that he's deteriorating mentally. People have been HOPING he's mentally or physically deteriorating because they hate him and want him to not be President anymore. That's what I see happening in your little article you posted.

There's nothing straight about your posts. Now, explain to me why the event I mentioned wasn't about the Marine's motivation.

So what does that have to do with my peeing and you asking about it? Why are you being personal and uncivil? Explain that? I already mentioned the marine situation.

So what does that have to do with my peeing and you asking about it? Why are you being personal and uncivil? Explain that? I already mentioned the marine situation.

Didn't think you could explain the event, and you can't. Your post to Vesper was just spittle and vitriol.

Well, what is your excuse for Trump pussing out due to rain when other leaders can make it. Let's hear your pathetic excuse.
I dont know, neither do you. I merely asked you for your sources on what you stated without ANY factual support.

Fake news. Yano?

Didn't think you could explain the event, and you can't. Your post to Vesper was just spittle and vitriol.

I have already explained the event and YOU brought up my peeing. Talk about spittle and vitriol. Your hypocritical comments noted.

I dont know, neither do you. I merely asked you for your sources on what you stated without ANY factual support.

Fake news. Yano?

I only know that others made the event and Trump has now cancelled twice when it was raining. You tell me what the excuse is because Trump's excuse is bull****.

I have already explained the event and YOU brought up my peeing. Talk about spittle and vitriol. Your hypocritical comments noted.

You noting anything is a joke. You still haven't answered the substance of my post. The Marine followed orders. Why isn't that the substance of the event? Never mind. I'll safely assume you don't have a clue. You generally don't.

You noting anything is a joke. You still haven't answered the substance of my post. The Marine followed orders. Why isn't that the substance of the event? Never mind. I'll safely assume you don't have a clue. You generally don't.

I don't see how anyone can say he is suddenly deteriorating mentally.

He's as bat-**** crazy today as he was 2 years ago. I don't see any difference.

The Marine followed what orders? Trump didn't make it to the ceremony like other leaders did.

Again, you are wanting sources that other leaders made it and Trump didn't?
Do you have a tough time reading, or is it understanding, your own posts?

You state the following, in bold:
I only know that others made the event and Trump has now cancelled twice when it was raining. You tell me what the excuse is because Trump's excuse is bull****.

Sources?

Do you have a tough time reading, or is it understanding, your own posts?

You state the following, in bold:

Sources?

I have already stated the proof, other leaders made it and Trump didn't. His excuse is bull****. That is the proof.

The Marine followed what orders? Trump didn't make it to the ceremony like other leaders did.

You really don't understand. That's pretty amazing and reflective of your overall understanding. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you. I have better uses for my time.

Back
Top Bottom