• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Signs That Donald Trump Is Mentally Deteriorating

You really don't understand. That's pretty amazing and reflective of your overall understanding. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you. I have better uses for my time.

So you can't defend your comments, typical of such ignorant comments such as yours. You deflect and then talk about people peeing and then say you aren't going to bother. Wow your comments prove to be pathetic.

You didn't prove anything except you have a deep hatred and bias.

That's all.

Now quit wasting our time

My proof is that other leaders made it, why didn't Trump? It is up to YOU to defend why not?

Stick a sock in it. good grief. There is not been anyone more supportive of the military in the recent present than President Trump.

Shame on you for looking for chicken **** that has no merit. Good Lord

Not only “the recent present”. Trump has always been strongly supportive of others serving in the military, others being persons not named Trump. Not his father, not his grandfathers, not his boys, not the golden one himself has ever worn the uniform, unless in costume.

Roll your eyes Kobie, go ahead and roll them back in your head till just the whites show. The truth is Trump has been a big supporter of the military and just returned from France on the actual Veterans Day recognized all American veterans.

How many thousands of troops won't get to spend Thanksgiving with their families due to his little border stunt?

Donald Trump couldn't give a **** about anyone but himself. That includes the military.

He's doing lots of tweeting, so he's not particularly sick.

He tweets while sitting on the can. He is not only figuratively taking a dump on his followers but also literally.

How many thousands of troops won't get to spend Thanksgiving with their families due to his little border stunt?

These guys knew when they signed up that they may get called up to some warzone or disaster area or some logistical mission. They also knew it might happen during a family-gathering holiday. It's part of the job. It sucks, but there it is.

If it wasn't for the thousands of gov't tit-suckers from the third world making a beeline to the US, these soldiers would probably get to be home with their loved ones. Blame the illegals, not Trump.

Donald Trump couldn't give a **** about anyone but himself. That includes the military.

Vets who still support Trump are starting to remind me of the evangelists who helped put a pervert in the Oval Office. It's a real head shaker...

Actually, believe the Veterans Day ceremonies at Arlington Cemetery were held yesterday (Sunday). Nothing was "cancelled". Trump was in Paris at the time.

You need to find better sources for generating your partisan outrage.

What do facts have to do with the spreading of hate?

Sorme folks are just POS and there is nothing one can do about it. It is a POS that will not recognize the president's helicopter from Air Force 1 could not make it to a ceremony because of the high winds. It is a POS that doesn't recognize this president recognized all military yesterday on Veterans Day in France. Only a POS would not recognize such things. Only a POS would be so partisan and hateful not to admit such things.

But at least unlike Obama, trump wore the right colored suit. Can you just imagine...making America great again in a tan suit ?

I can't.

These guys knew when they signed up that they may get called up to some warzone or disaster area or some logistical mission. They also knew it might happen during a family-gathering holiday. It's part of the job. It sucks, but there it is.

If it wasn't for the thousands of gov't tit-suckers from the third world making a beeline to the US, these soldiers would probably get to be home with their loved ones. Blame the illegals, not Trump.

Another good reason to secure our border instead of using our military to plug holes.

Sorme folks are just POS and there is nothing one can do about it. It is a POS that will not recognize the president's helicopter from Air Force 1 could not make it to a ceremony because of the high winds. It is a POS that doesn't recognize this president recognized all military yesterday on Veterans Day in France. Only a POS would not recognize such things. Only a POS would be so partisan and hateful not to admit such things.

I dunno, all the other world leaders seemed to be at the ceremony. I guess they somehow managed. But only a POS would acknowledge THAT, amirite?

Trump didn't show because the rain would have messed up his "hair."

In reality, the Honorable Donald J. Trump has better brain health than his deranged critics.

For two years, he has been called every name in the book, compared to Herr Hitler, and blamed for every ill in the United States.

Yet he continues to do what is best for the our country (such as trying to protect our borders).

He is a good person.

Although I do not believe in God, may God give him the strength to face the savage bombardment from the Democrats come January.

Maybe Trump didn't want to make a Marine stand out in the rain and hold an umbrella for him like Obama did.

That's an honor. It's the President of the US. What the ****. Is it because he's black?

That's an honor. It's the President of the US. What the ****. Is it because he's black?

It is an honor. That's not the issue. There is more than just the Marine's view to consider.

It is an honor. That's not the issue. There is more than just the Marine's view to consider.

The Marine's view:

Holy ****! I've been given the greatest honor in my unit. All my hard work and discipline has paid off. I'm assisting the President, his right hand man, for a national event. This sure beats digging a foxhole and eating MREs like those dumbass combat arms.

You were in the military?

The Marine's view:

Holy ****! I've been given the greatest honor in my unit. All my hard work and discipline has paid off. I'm assisting the President, his right hand man, for a national event. This sure beats digging a foxhole and eating MREs like those dumbass combat arms.

You were in the military?

I am referencing the view from a political and public perspective. And yes, I was in the military, and I agree that some duties absolutely suck. The Marines serving at the WH are not subject to the duty to which you and I are perhaps more familiar with. From a military perspective, standing out in the rain is nothing at all. I'm saying that unless the president is disabled in some respect, for events such as the one I mentioned, the podium can be moved under cover, or if that's not possible, the president can hold his own damn umbrella. To be honest, I believe - based on Obama's actions during that event - he also felt somewhat awkward about the whole thing.

I am referencing the view from a political and public perspective. And yes, I was in the military, and I agree that some duties absolutely suck. The Marines serving at the WH are not subject to the duty to which you and I are perhaps more familiar with. From a military perspective, standing out in the rain is nothing at all. I'm saying that unless the president is disabled in some respect, for events such as the one I mentioned, the podium can be moved under cover, or if that's not possible, the president can hold his own damn umbrella. To be honest, I believe - based on Obama's actions during that event - he also felt somewhat awkward about the whole thing.

It's an honor to serve the President directly. Stop with the "poor marine victim of Obama". It's insulting to everyone.

It's an honor to serve the President directly. Stop with the "poor marine victim of Obama". It's insulting to everyone.

I have said nothing about any "poor Marine" at all. Those are your words because that's what you want the argument to be. It is not, and I've explicitly said it is not, like in the post you just responded to. It's not my fault if you don't understand it. That's on you.

I have said nothing about any "poor Marine" at all. Those are your words because that's what you want the argument to be. It is not, and I've explicitly said it is not, like in the post you just responded to. It's not my fault if you don't understand it. That's on you.

It was an honor. When you pretend otherwise you insult the office, those who served, those who didn't serve, those who like rain and those who don't. Basically, you insult every****ingbody with that stupid BS.

Actually, believe the Veterans Day ceremonies at Arlington Cemetery were held yesterday (Sunday). Nothing was "cancelled". Trump was in Paris at the time.

You need to find better sources for generating your partisan outrage.

There WAS a ceremony on Sunday, that Trump was not available for, and Pence also did not attend.

Monday, Veteran's Day, Trump had a clear schedule, and certainly could have made an appearance of some sort. Not a parade mind you, just lay wreath.

I am referencing the view from a political and public perspective. And yes, I was in the military, and I agree that some duties absolutely suck. The Marines serving at the WH are not subject to the duty to which you and I are perhaps more familiar with. From a military perspective, standing out in the rain is nothing at all. I'm saying that unless the president is disabled in some respect, for events such as the one I mentioned, the podium can be moved under cover, or if that's not possible, the president can hold his own damn umbrella. To be honest, I believe - based on Obama's actions during that event - he also felt somewhat awkward about the whole thing.[/
Yet no matter how uncomfortable or awkward he was, he still expressed his admiration and paid his respect...

Last edited:
The weather reports were very clear and that it was impossible for the President to make it to the early ceremony in France but he did make it later and gave a wonderful speech honoring our veterans. You are so bias that you are unable of even looking at things fairly. You are so full of hate for this man and it shows in every post you make.

Why would it be "impossible" for Trump to attend, yet Kelly got there?

Trump's plane left late. They also hit some very bad weather prior and once arriving. Would you have insisted he put his life and the first lady along with the pilot of the helicopter at risk just so he may or may not arrive? You folks are a joke.....a bad joke.

I believe there are still cars in Paris. ;)

As representatives from other administrations have claimed, there is always Plan B when it comes to transporting the POTUS anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom