• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Signs That Donald Trump Is Mentally Deteriorating

It's not about the Marine, and It's not an excuse, not that I expect you to understand that. Do you even pee straight?

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I think I'm going to start a thread "Signs Trumpophobes' mental state is deteriorating". This thread would be exhibit one.

The weather reports were very clear and that it was impossible for the President to make it to the early ceremony in France but he did make it later and gave a wonderful speech honoring our veterans. You are so bias that you are unable of even looking at things fairly. You are so full of hate for this man and it shows in every post you make.

How in the world were all the other world leaders, save Putin, able to make it?

"It seems"? Its "rumored"?

This bs has been going on for over 2 years now. Do you folks EVER have ANY facts?

I agree Trump isn't mentally ill, he is just a self-serving douche-bag who couldn't even honor our troops due to his thin mop on his head might get wet. Trump did prove he was a ***** because the POS was afraid of the rain.

it will be fun watching trump implode over the coming months

he will only get more radicalized as more and more things don't go his way. Dangerous part of this is he will continue to radicalize his base. we have seen a few instances of his followers attacks. i expect that to rise exponentially along with trump's coming temper tantrums

hope to stay out of the line of fire but if i were one of his opponents in media or politics or possibly even the judicial branch i would take precautions.

The weather reports were very clear and that it was impossible for the President to make it to the early ceremony in France but he did make it later and gave a wonderful speech honoring our veterans. You are so bias that you are unable of even looking at things fairly. You are so full of hate for this man and it shows in every post you make.

A speech when it was dry and not raining. Funny other leaders could make it, but not the ***** Trump. You are so full of love for this man and will excuse ANYTHING he does and it shows in every post you make. Are you upset he is still married to Melania instead of you?

It's an excuse and a pathetic one, you really can't help but support a POS like Trump can you? Like I said before, other leaders could find the time to honor our troops but Trump couldn't be bothered with it due to rain. Why do you have an interest in my pee, is there something you want to tell us?

Us? I was speaking directly to you. Others are civil.

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Well, I already know he can't think straight. I wonder if that inability has some physical presentation, since the thread is mindless speculation anyway.

I agree Trump isn't mentally ill, he is just a self-serving douche-bag who couldn't even honor our troops due to his thin mop on his head might get wet. Trump did prove he was a ***** because the POS was afraid of the rain.
Sources?

Anybody can throw down s***, but its the POSs that cannot back their s*** up. Yano?

Us? I was speaking directly to you. Others are civil.

Nope there was also another who was curious why you are interested in my peeing. Care to tell us why you are interested in my peeing? For the record you said:

Do you even pee straight?

So why do you have an interest in my peeing?

People have been saying this for years now.

Prominent mental health professionals have expressed concern for 2 years. Most have not diagnosed him though they have expressed concern and growing concerns regarding his mental health.

A few have stated that Trump fits the criteria for a number of categories in the DSM-V though they haven't labeled him a psychopath or narcissist or malignant narcissist. They cannot know in fact if Trump even has dementia or syphilitic dementia or Alzheimer's or malignant narcissism, all which are apparently progressive. A progressive condition would explain Trump's increasingly erratic and at times bizarre behavior.

The key point here is people who know what to look for have been and are increasingly concerned.

The title of the article should've been "We Hope Donald Trump is Mentally Deteriorating".

Why?

Him missing all of these events makes me immediately think that he has the flu or food poisoning where he just can't and shouldn't be out doing his usual business.

His usual business is watching television for hours on end during "executive time", campaigning and play golf with reported 3 to 4 hours a day doing actual work.

Trump did have the time to conveniently show up for anticipated face time with Putin - except that France made seating changes at the last minute to keep Trump separated from Putin at lunch.

If Trump had the flu we might imagine how appreciative all the other heads of state were to have been exposed to it when Trump did choose to attend events.

Not sure why some immediately jump to "OMG! He's DYING!!!!!"

Nothing I read in the linked OP mentioned that Trump might be dying. I don't know where you got that.

On the other hand people, more than a few, are concerned that Trump is incapable of performing his duties as POTUS. For over a year now many highly qualified and nationally recognized mental health professionals have expressed concern regarding Trump's behavior. Most, I think, have refrained from attempting to diagnose Trump as they have not formerly met with and evaluated him.

Sources?

Anybody can throw down s***, but its the POSs that cannot back their s*** up. Yano?

Other leaders found the ability to make it in the rain and Trump didn't. That's the proof.

How in the world were all the other world leaders, save Putin, able to make it?

Trump's plane left late. They also hit some very bad weather prior and once arriving. Would you have insisted he put his life and the first lady along with the pilot of the helicopter at risk just so he may or may not arrive? You folks are a joke.....a bad joke.

Stick a sock in it. good grief. There is not been anyone more supportive of the military in the recent present than President Trump.

Shame on you for looking for chicken **** that has no merit. Good Lord

Really? How?

Tally-ho!

exclamation
exclamation: tally-ho
a huntsman's cry to the hounds on sighting a fox.

Really? How?

If you are beyond the point where you can't even look at this whole scenario objectively, there's nothing I could say that could help you. You and and the rest of the sufferers of TDS are a lost cause.

Trump's plane left late. They also hit some very bad weather prior and once arriving. Would you have insisted he put his life and the first lady along with the pilot of the helicopter at risk just so he may or may not arrive? You folks are a joke.....a bad joke.

Funny other leaders could plan ahead and actually....you know....made it to honor the troops in the rain unlike Trumptard. It's cute that your so into Trump though.

Avoided the question.....Got any links for your crapola?

A speech when it was dry and not raining. Funny other leaders could make it, but not the ***** Trump. You are so full of love for this man and will excuse ANYTHING he does and it shows in every post you make. Are you upset he is still married to Melania instead of you?

Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Trump took the podium there were umbrellas and people wearing raincoats. You are a liar.

And suddenly today we discovered that Trump, the Commander-in-chief cancelled visiting Arlington National Cemetary on Veteran's Day because it was ...you know, raining in DC.

Something is wrong. We don't what it is yet.

Source[/FONT]

Speculation. Thread fail.

And suddenly today we discovered that Trump, the Commander-in-chief cancelled visiting Arlington National Cemetary on Veteran's Day because it was ...you know, raining in DC.

Something is wrong. We don't what it is yet.

Source[/FONT]

He's not "deteriorating." He's the same person he's always been. That said, there's almost something hopeful about the fact that people are still able to be shocked by anything he does. That actually means he isn't winning...for now. When people see his behavior as normal is when we're really in trouble.

Nope there was also another who was curious why you are interested in my peeing. Care to tell us why you are interested in my peeing? For the record you said:

So why do you have an interest in my peeing?

You lack the civility and the ability to respond to the substance of that post. It wasn't pee. Go back to stabbing your stuffed bunny.

Back
Top Bottom