• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Show your birth certificate...no, your long form birth certificate!

I did not realize this guy had a copy of his birth certificate on him. This should have been cleared up in twenty minutes.

Anyone else besides me travel domestically with passport just in case you lose your state ID and can not get on the plane?

These days, having a passport handy is a great idea, particularly if you happen to be Hispanic.

I did not realize this guy had a copy of his birth certificate on him. This should have been cleared up in twenty minutes.

Anyone else besides me travel domestically with passport just in case you lose your state ID and can not get on the plane?

Yeah, the leftwing media definitely tricked you.

1. The birth certificate he had - that was photocopied down to carry - was fake. The birth mother's name is fake.
2. His real birth mother had swore out an affidavit swearing he was born in Mexico to get a travel VISA to Mexico - recorded with the USA and Mexican government - meaning she has sworn to Immigration he was NOT born in the USA. His real mother literally had SWORE to the US government he was born in Mexico and his counter proof was a fake birth certificate copy.
3. He barely speaks English.

He got caught by HIS lying and fake birth certificate (a crime) and his mother committing the felony of lying claiming he was born in Mexico - a lie he knew about. His and her crimes is why he was detained so long. They literally had to investigate to learn he and his mother were liars - criminal liars specifically to get around Mexico's laws. Karma bite him in the ass.

Of course, YOUR news sources would never tell you that. Lying outright or by omission is the #1 Democratic Party tactic. THEY GOT YOU! How do you like being puked like this?

Do you carry a fake birth certificate with you instead of a driver's license and did you mother swear out an affidavit to the US and Mexican government that you're not an American and were born in Mexico?

Most of the people now being detained are not illegal aliens at all, but asylum seekers from Central America.

and there should be no controversy over deporting the "dreamers." They should be considered Americans.

Illegals were deported regularly prior to trump's election, and without forcibly separating families, and without the use of concentration camps, but that's not really the way to end illegal immigration. What really needs to be done is to enforce the law against hiring illegal labor. Do that, and most of them will go home on their own.

Any foreign criminals the Democratic Party doesn't love?

Lying is the #1 Democratic Party tactic. Obama DID separate families - and permanently. Obama did use the same "concentration camps." Obama also lied because the stats are NOT for "deportations" at all. Rather, his administration would register illegals caught and then release them ("catch and release") and then lied their asses off counting those as deportations.

Last edited:
Yeah, the leftwing media definitely tricked you.

1. The birth certificate he had - that was photocopied down to carry - was fake. The birth mother's name is fake.
2. His real birth mother had swore out an affidavit swearing he was born in Mexico to get a travel VISA to Mexico - recorded with the USA and Mexican government - meaning she has sworn to Immigration he was NOT born in the USA. His real mother literally had SWORE to the US government he was born in Mexico and his counter proof was a fake birth certificate copy.
3. He barely speaks English.

He got caught by HIS lying and fake birth certificate (a crime) and his mother committing the felony of lying claiming he was born in Mexico - a lie he knew about. His and her crimes is why he was detained so long. They literally had to investigate to learn he and his mother were liars - criminal liars specifically to get around Mexico's laws. Karma bite him in the ass.

Of course, YOUR news sources would never tell you that. Lying outright or by omission is the #1 Democratic Party tactic. THEY GOT YOU! How do you like being puked like this?

If you are right about the birth certificate, then substitute two days for twenty minutes. It still took way too long.

For what other misdemeanor can a person be locked up for a month?

No, not indicted for a misdemeanor, let alone convicted, but merely suspected?

Do we treat possible offenders of any other minor crime in the same way? No, of course not. So, how is it a young American can be held for a month for a crime he did not commit? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

And who else gets locked up in a room with 60 others and one toilet?

People absolutely do get locked up for 30 days or more on unadjudicated misdemeanors, like, all the time.

"three meals a day"

I guess he lost 26 lbs. by refusing to eat.

Have you seen a pic of him? He must have been fat, because he looks totally normal.

If you are right about the birth certificate, then substitute two days for twenty minutes. It still took way too long.

What do you know about it?

Any foreign criminals the Democratic Party doesn't love?

Lying is the #1 Democratic Party tactic. Obama DID separate families - and permanently. Obama did use the same "concentration camps." Obama also lied because the stats are NOT for "deportations" at all. Rather, his administration would register illegals caught and then release them ("catch and release") and then lied their asses off counting those as deportations.

Did you get that bit of information from Infowars, or from the World Net Daily?

People absolutely do get locked up for 30 days or more on unadjudicated misdemeanors, like, all the time.

30 days without bail with 60 other inmates in the same room, sleeping on a concrete floor for having been accused of a misdemeanor?

If that's so, then our justice system is more screwed up than I thought.

Most of the people now being detained are not illegal aliens at all, but asylum seekers from Central America.

Simply not true. Claiming asylum is not a free pass to cross over the US border. For one thing, asylum is not a given. It must be approved. Asylum is not a right.

and there should be no controversy over deporting the "dreamers." They should be considered Americans.

If they are not US citizens, they are not Americans. I don't care how long they have been here after sneaking across the border...a day, 10 years...50 years....does not matter. They are still illegal aliens. However most Americans would accept working something out for the dreamers, but only after our southern borders are secured. If we do not staunch the flow, we will not remain a soveriegn nation. All other nations on the planet are allowed and expected to enforce their borders. Why shouldn't we be allowed the same?

Illegals were deported regularly prior to trump's election, and without forcibly separating families,

When you make it up as you go along, it makes you an outright bald faced liar. Under President Obama, families were absolutely separated forcibly. As a matter of fact, the first pictures the news media flashed of illegal alien children in cages turned out to be footage from during the Obama administration. And your selective outrage is amusing. Separating families is not exclusive to migrants illegally crossing out borders. If you commit armed robbery or violently asault your neibor, expect to be separated from your family when you go to prison. And now there is at least one public school district that warned parents that they could lose custody of their children if they did not pay up on their school lunch menu accounts.

and without the use of concentration camps, but that's not really the way to end illegal immigration.

Most adults can work out what is and what is not a concentration camp. Border detention centers are clearly not concentration camps. If you can afford to travel to Europe, I suggest that you visit an actual former concentration camp. You would very quickly gain an adult level understanding of what a concentration camp is. I suggest Dachau in Germany. I visited that there in the early 1970s.

What really needs to be done is to enforce the law against hiring illegal labor. Do that, and most of them will go home on their own.

That is a misconception. Decades ago, illegal aliens primarily came across the border looking for work. Today, they largely come here to take advantage of our welfare entitlement system and free healthcare offered to illegals in some states.. We absolutely need to enforce the laws concerning hiring illegal labor, however we also must exist the laws covering illegal crossings of our borders. It would also help if we taxed the hell out of funds that illegals wire back to their home country, as that is the primary reason that Mexico for instance is hesitant to make any serious effort to help control the illegal crossings. The corrupt Mexican government makes billions of dollars taxing the money that is wired back to Mexico from the illegal migrants. We should also make common sense changes to our asylum laws.

Simply not true. Claiming asylum is not a free pass to cross over the US border. For one thing, asylum is not a given. It must be approved. Asylum is not a right.

If they are not US citizens, they are not Americans. I don't care how long they have been here after sneaking across the border...a day, 10 years...50 years....does not matter. They are still illegal aliens. However most Americans would accept working something out for the dreamers, but only after our southern borders are secured. If we do not staunch the flow, we will not remain a soveriegn nation. All other nations on the planet are allowed and expected to enforce their borders. Why shouldn't we be allowed the same?

When you make it up as you go along, it makes you an outright bald faced liar. Under President Obama, families were absolutely separated forcibly. As a matter of fact, the first pictures the news media flashed of illegal alien children in cages turned out to be footage from during the Obama administration. And your selective outrage is amusing. Separating families is not exclusive to migrants illegally crossing out borders. If you commit armed robbery or violently asault your neibor, expect to be separated from your family when you go to prison. And now there is at least one public school district that warned parents that they could lose custody of their children if they did not pay up on their school lunch menu accounts.

Most adults can work out what is and what is not a concentration camp. Border detention centers are clearly not concentration camps. If you can afford to travel to Europe, I suggest that you visit an actual former concentration camp. You would very quickly gain an adult level understanding of what a concentration camp is. I suggest Dachau in Germany. I visited that there in the early 1970s.

That is a misconception. Decades ago, illegal aliens primarily came across the border looking for work. Today, they largely come here to take advantage of our welfare entitlement system and free healthcare offered to illegals in some states.. We absolutely need to enforce the laws concerning hiring illegal labor, however we also must exist the laws covering illegal crossings of our borders. It would also help if we taxed the hell out of funds that illegals wire back to their home country, as that is the primary reason that Mexico for instance is hesitant to make any serious effort to help control the illegal crossings. The corrupt Mexican government makes billions of dollars taxing the money that is wired back to Mexico from the illegal migrants. We should also make common sense changes to our asylum laws.

Asylum seekers have to ask for asylum on American soil.

It was Trump who started the reprehensible policy of separating children from their parents as a way to discourage people from coming, for whatever reason.

Farmers, many of whom actually voted for Trump, say they can not harvest the crops without illegal labor.

Illegal aliens are not eligible for SS or TANF.

Facts are pesky darned things that don't always conform to one's ideology.

1 Then take some of the asylum seekers to court and show that there is "nothing to seek asylum from" in Central America. That should give a real boost to tourism in El Salvador, showing that their nation hasn't been taken over by street gangs funded by drug money from the USA.
Your country sucks is not a cause sufficient for asylum.
2. That simply is not true. Children have been separated from their families, and many of them are still separated. The government, being what it is, lost track of where the parents even are.
So what? You act as though this is some major compelling issue. It’s not the border patrol’s job to follow whatever the subjective feeling on families is this week. Plenty of families have been destroyed by liberal social policy. I simply don’t care to hear it from them. If you get arrested for breaking the law you get seperated from any children with you. Many of these children were abducted and being used by unrelated adults to bolster fake asylum claims.

3. They were raised in the USA, they were educated in the USA, many are veterans of the US armed forces, none of them are felons (by definition). They are Americans. Why punish them for what their parents did when they were toddlers? That makes no sense.

If we're serious about ending illegal immigration, then we need to enforce the law against hiring illegal labor. Why is it that hasn't been done in the past several administrations?

Joining the armed forces as an illegal alien is a felony and anyone who’s a “veteran” and also illegal should be a priority deportation. It is called “fraudulent enlistment”. You’re asking rhetorically why someone should be punished for what their parents did but then among your examples list felons who’ve broken our laws as deserving of mercy?

I’ll tell you why we “punish” those people, because it deters future parents from trying.

And don’t give me this “let’s punish employers” nonsense. That is purely a deflection

1 Your country sucks is not a cause sufficient for asylum.

2 So what? You act as though this is some major compelling issue. It’s not the border patrol’s job to follow whatever the subjective feeling on families is this week. Plenty of families have been destroyed by liberal social policy. I simply don’t care to hear it from them. If you get arrested for breaking the law you get seperated from any children with you. Many of these children were abducted and being used by unrelated adults to bolster fake asylum claims.

3 Joining the armed forces as an illegal alien is a felony and anyone who’s a “veteran” and also illegal should be a priority deportation. It is called “fraudulent enlistment”. You’re asking rhetorically why someone should be punished for what their parents did but then among your examples list felons who’ve broken our laws as deserving of mercy?

I’ll tell you why we “punish” those people, because it deters future parents from trying.

And don’t give me this “let’s punish employers” nonsense. That is purely a deflection

1 Gangs in your country have killed your husband and threatened to kill your children as well should be.

2 Sorry, I can't agree with that. I still think families are the basic unit of society. Clearly, you disagree.

3. Better take that one up with the military. There are plenty of dreamers in the service of our country and theirs.

Asylum seekers have to ask for asylum on American soil.

To legally request asylum, they have to do so at a legal US port of entry. Just managing to sneak across the border does not give them a pass.

It was Trump who started the reprehensible policy of separating children from their parents as a way to discourage people from coming, for whatever reason.

That is an outright bald faced lie.

Farmers, many of whom actually voted for Trump, say they can not harvest the crops without illegal labor.

Only an idiot would actually take that claim seriously. There are many farms in my region. Somehow they seem to be getting harvested without illegal labor. Go figure!

Facts are pesky darned things that don't always conform to one's ideology.

But then you are very clearly confused about what is or is not factual.

To legally request asylum, they have to do so at a legal US port of entry. Just managing to sneak across the border does not give them a pass.

That is an outright bald faced lie.

Only an idiot would actually take that claim seriously. There are many farms in my region. Somehow they seem to be getting harvested without illegal labor. Go figure!

But then you are very clearly confused about what is or is not factual.

The single most reprehensible lie told by the Trump Administration is that it was the Obama Administration that was to blame for family separations, and that he (Trump) ended it.

From BBC

The claim: US President Donald Trump has repeated his assertion that he inherited - and ended - a policy from President Obama that separates children from parents who cross the US-Mexico border illegally.

Verdict: The policy was introduced under the Trump administration. He subsequently ended that policy, but some family separations have continued to take place.

From CNN:

President Trump's views on the family separations at the border can be summed up in these two quotes from his meeting today with business leaders.

In Trump's first remark, he is essentially saying the policy acts as a deterrent for people coming to the US:

"We want a great country. We want a country with heart. But when people come up, they have to know they can't get in. Otherwise it's never going to stop."
Trump then lays out the separation policy:

"When you prosecute the parents for coming in illegally, which should happen, you have to take the children away. Now, we don't have to prosecute them, but then we're not prosecuting them for coming in illegally. That's not good."

Trump's policy of deliberately separating children from their parents has been attempted to have been justified in many ways, all of them bogus. The fact of the matter is that it was his idea to discourage people from seeking asylum using the proper channels to do so by taking their children away and placing them in detention centers, where they are stored for the cost of $750 per day per kid.

Clearly, someone is making money from this obscene and terrible policy.

Well, to be fair, his brother, who was with him, was there illegally, and not one of them spoke English.

Kid was a teenager, claiming he was born and raised (educated) in Texas. But can't speak English.

If that doesn't cause your spider senses to tingle, then I dare say you'd be a crappy cop.

I'd say you are a crappy cop if it takes you 26 days to figure out the boy is a citizen with all the paperwork he produced.

Yes, one open toilet shared with 60 other men and fed bologna sandwiches. Sounds five star to me.

Your political lean shows why you don't get the issue: Very conservative. Did you seriously believe that Trump, the architect of this horrendous display of inhumanity, is actually a conservative?

Actually a real conservative.. like myself would be upset at such treatment of a citizen of the united states.. or anyone for that matter since real conservatives believe in smaller, more efficient government and a leery of government abuse. Which this clearly is.

Illegals were deported regularly prior to trump's election, and without forcibly separating families, and without the use of concentration camps, but that's not really the way to end illegal immigration. What really needs to be done is to enforce the law against hiring illegal labor. Do that, and most of them will go home on their own.

Yes. but we can't do that.. because well that would solve the problem and then Trump.. and folks like Trump wouldn't be able to hire cheap illegal labor and make them money.. (and yes.. to all those stating trump didn't hire illegals.. yes he has)..

So..what better way than to treat a few asylum seekers really badly.. to make it appear that you are really "teaching these people a lesson".. and really doing something... when in reality.. you are not doing a thing to solve the problem... especially since most illegal immigrants come here legally and simply stay and avoid the border security anyway.

Actually a real conservative.. like myself would be upset at such treatment of a citizen of the united states.. or anyone for that matter since real conservatives believe in smaller, more efficient government and a leery of government abuse. Which this clearly is.

That is indeed what a real conservative stands for. Unfortunately, Trump is not a real conservative, nor are many of his followers.

I'd say you are a crappy cop if it takes you 26 days to figure out the boy is a citizen with all the paperwork he produced.

Paperwork riddled with fraudulent and false information.

The single most reprehensible lie told by the Trump Administration is that it was the Obama Administration that was to blame for family separations, and that he (Trump) ended it.

From BBC

From CNN:

Trump's policy of deliberately separating children from their parents has been attempted to have been justified in many ways, all of them bogus. The fact of the matter is that it was his idea to discourage people from seeking asylum using the proper channels to do so by taking their children away and placing them in detention centers, where they are stored for the cost of $750 per day per kid.

Clearly, someone is making money from this obscene and terrible policy.

Sorry, however both the BBC and CNN are 100% full of ****.

Back
Top Bottom