• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Short-Circuit: Trump Promises To Cut Regulation For 'Titties'

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Is Trump having a short-circuit moment, or was it all for attention? In his economic speech this morning, which was basically all of the billionaires' wish lists -- lower taxes, less regulation, and the like, he had a bit of a short-circuit.

"I am going to cut regulations massively. Massively," declared the candidate. The very BEST cuts in regulations, I'm sure. "Our lower business tax will also end job-killing corporate inversions and cause trillions in new dollars and wealth to come pouring into our country," he continued.

He added, "And, by the way, into titties like right here in Detroit."

I tried with and without headphones to hear that last line any other way, but it just wasn't there for me. Titties it is.

OK, folks. Donald Trump may have just won my vote. LOL.

Article is here.

SMTA

Ketsu no anna
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
OK, folks. Donald Trump may have just won my vote. LOL.

Article is here.

Yea, his Economic Advisory Team are his biggest donors.

I saw one of those dip****s bring interviewed this morning.

Just more dancing rather than answering questions bull****.

the_recruit

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
:lol: Ok so I'm not the only one who heard that.

MrPeanut

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
He meant what he said. I'm sure he has invested plenty of money in titties.

radioman

feckless bon vivant
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
"cause trillions in new dollars and wealth to come pouring into our country," he continued.

He added, "And, by the way, into titties like right here in Detroit."

---------------------------------------------------

Donald wins the strip-club vote.
Is there any demographic this man can't win?

Chillfolks

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
He will probably get Bill'S vote now.

Maybe he is looking to pander to lesbian couples.

SenorXm/Sirius

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
You do got a point. Heck Bruce Jenner liked them so much He got himself a pair of C cups to have.

Even with Bruce there's millions of more men in the US who like titties than there are lesbians and Bruce who like them.

But maybe he was talking about his many wifes and their boob jobs. IDK.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
"I am going to cut regulations massively. Massively[.] Our lower business tax will also end job-killing corporate inversions and cause trillions in new dollars and wealth to come pouring into our country[.] "And, by the way, into titties like right here in Detroit."

I admit that I have never encountered this use of the term "titties". What the hell does he mean by stating that wealth will pour into titties such as those in Detroit? Is "into titties" some kind of phrase now?

I've heard of "ripped to the tits" (completely sozzled) but not this.

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"I am going to cut regulations massively. Massively[.] Our lower business tax will also end job-killing corporate inversions and cause trillions in new dollars and wealth to come pouring into our country[.] "And, by the way, into titties like right here in Detroit."

I admit that I have never encountered this use of the term "titties". What the hell does he mean by stating that wealth will pour into titties such as those in Detroit? Is "into titties" some kind of phrase now?

I've heard of "ripped to the tits" (completely sozzled) but not this.

Hell, I'll just chalk this up to Trump being a typical man. Maybe he saw a woman with big boobs in the audience. And, if I were in his shoes and she came up to me and asked me why I was looking at her, and did I like her, I would reply "Yes I am deeply in love with both of you". LOL.

reinoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
With Donald Trump as president, Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" at the Superbowl will be the new norm. All the more reason to vote for Trump.

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This was genius on Trump's part. We're all talking about how he said "titties" instead of how horrendous his policies are. This is his entire campaign strategy: keep us focused on how dumb he says things instead of how dumb what he says is.

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This was genius on Trump's part. We're all talking about how he said "titties" instead of how horrendous his policies are. This is his entire campaign strategy: keep us focused on how dumb he says things instead of how dumb what he says is.

It's a good move on Trump's part. he keeps all us guys focused on titties, and then we forget to vote. LOL.

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's a good move on Trump's part. he keeps all us guys focused on titties, and then we forget to vote. LOL.

Sure, if only women vote, Trump will defeat Hillary Clinton in a landslide!

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sure, if only women vote, Trump will defeat Hillary Clinton in a landslide!

it will be a landslide if only the blondes turn out. LOL.

Top Bottom