• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sheehan?

How do you feel about Mrs. Sheehans recent actions?

• Sympathetic

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Proud

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Angry

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Other

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
A manipulated quote fro the drudge report came up with the statements war suporters calim are fact. It was a highly edited quote. Rea arranged to sound like support for bush. Clearly she has none as shes still down there protesting.

nefarious_plot said:
she had no such meeting. She has returned to Bush ranch again. personall attacks on her have come from many places Talk radio and talkshows to individual citzens in forums like this one and interviewd on TV.

Wow...Just "wow"....How's it feel living under a rock the last few weeks?

How the heck can you have this discussion when you don't even know fact #1?

She had a meeting....Welcome to Ignorance: Population; You....

"We have a lot of respect for the office of the president, and I have a new respect for him because he was sincere and he didn't have to take the time to meet with us," Pat said...

...."That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together," Cindy said.

http://www.thereporter.com/search/ci_2923921

nefarious_plot said:
A manipulated quote fro the drudge report came up with the statements war suporters calim are fact. It was a highly edited quote. Rea arranged to sound like support for bush. Clearly she has none as shes still down there protesting.

The quote from "The Reporter" was from her hometown newspaper and was published long before any of this happened, including Drudge getting involved in this. You simply can't handle the fact that Cindy HAS IN FACT already met with President Bush!

EDIT:

06/24/2004 06:00:00 AM - it was posted to their website MORE THAN A YEAR AGO!!!!!!

ludahai said:
Remember the way they talked about Katherine Harris' makeup? I thought liberals were advocates of NOT focusing on a woman's appearance. I suppose I missed the codicil on that. It apparently includes the clause "...unless she is a Republican elected by the people of the State."

Couldn't get past a Katherine Harris story without hearing the words "Cruella DeVille"...

Good thing those Libs don't get personal, eh?

cnredd said:
Wow...Just "wow"....How's it feel living under a rock the last few weeks?

How the heck can you have this discussion when you don't even know fact #1?

Hand a Leftist the truth and they still try to lie and squirm around it. I suppose the next argument is that Drudge runs the Vacaville Reporter and conspired against Cindy more than a year ago when she was a nobody!

A eyar ago before her son died? HAHAH so what? There is no truth in your claims. Leftist? LOL yeah whatever. That partisan cheerleader nonesence is for the birds. Those cheezey buzzwords are for the WWF fans that talk politics.

No amount of lies slander or attacks will silince the lady. Nor will anybody fnd such obnoxious attacks a reason to change there attitude about her. Your attemtps to strip her credibility will not work beyond the blind fanaticism of people like yourself.

nefarious_plot said:
A eyar ago before her son died? HAHAH so what? There is no truth in your claims. Leftist? LOL yeah whatever. That partisan cheerleader nonesence is for the birds. Those cheezey buzzwords are for the WWF fans that talk politics.

No amount of lies slander or attacks will silince the lady. Nor will anybody fnd such obnoxious attacks a reason to change there attitude about her. Your attemtps to strip her credibility will not work beyond the blind fanaticism of people like yourself.

You keep showing your ignorance. You have obviously NOT read anything objective about this woman.

This link is from her hometown newspaper about a meeting that occurred between Cindy and President Bush.

http://www.thereporter.com/search/ci_2923921

Vicaville Reporter said:
Article Launched: 06/24/2004 06:00:00 AM

The article was posted on the newspaper's website more than one year ago.

Vicaville Reporter said:
Since learning in April that their son, Army Spc. Casey Sheehan, had been killed in Iraq, life has been everything but normal for the Sheehan family of Vacaville.

Her son was killed in Iraq in April, 2004! More than one year ago!

Vicaville Reporter said:
"I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis," Cindy said after their meeting. "I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith."

The meeting didn't last long, but in their time with Bush, Cindy spoke about Casey and asked the president to make her son's sacrifice count for something. They also spoke of their faith.

Keep ignoring the truth. All you keep showing is your abject ignorance.

Shes never made the statement. youll never get anybody outside the same people that wish to discredit her to belive she did. She did not.

Shes thinks Bush is a decent guy shes did sitting down there calling him names for fun? Whatever.

nefarious_plot said:
Shes never made the statement. youll never get anybody outside the same people that wish to discredit her to belive she did. She did not.

Shes thinks Bush is a decent guy shes did sitting down there calling him names for fun? Whatever.

Are you saying that her hometown newspaper LIED in an article published more than a year ago?!?!?!?

Amazing leftists like yourself. Remain in denial when the truth is put there right in front of you. Your picture should be placed beside the entry "mental set" in a psychological dictionary!

The epople that misquoted here deliberatley lied. They edited and switched her words. from a large paragraph picking and chosing then pasting it up in another form. Nobody believes that shes in it for the money or whatever nonesence is the latest smeer campaign.

nefarious_plot said:
The epople that misquoted here deliberatley lied. They edited and switched her words. from a large paragraph picking and chosing then pasting it up in another form. Nobody believes that shes in it for the money or whatever nonesence is the latest smeer campaign.

So, you are saying that an article published MORE THAN A YEAR AGO is a part of a smear campaign? You are going to have to come up with some proof for that! Have you even READ what her hometown paper said MORE THAN A YEAR AGO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :2rofll:

nefarious_plot said:

Do me a favor....hang around here all day....I want as many people as possible to hear what you're saying....

This is incredible...

How many timeshares in the Everglades do you own?

Any beachfront property in Wyoming?

nefarious_plot said:

OPPS.. You been Punk'd.....:rofl :rofl

Calm2Chaos said:
OPPS.. You been Punk'd.....:rofl :rofl

Notice how he cut and run when it was shown that he was completely wrong. Also notice how his liberal friends tried to let this thread die due to the embarassment of being wrong AGAIN!!!

Now, let's get back to that alleged conspiracy by the GOP that Bush was pushing for a repeal of the 22nd amendment. OPPS, that's right. Four of the five co-sponsors were DEMOCRATS!!!

I love working with you and others to debunk these Leftist myths!

ludahai said:
Notice how he cut and run when it was shown that he was completely wrong. Also notice how his liberal friends tried to let this thread die due to the embarassment of being wrong AGAIN!!!

Now, let's get back to that alleged conspiracy by the GOP that Bush was pushing for a repeal of the 22nd amendment. OPPS, that's right. Four of the five co-sponsors were DEMOCRATS!!!

I love working with you and others to debunk these Leftist myths!

Aw hey come on. Stop lumping all us liberal/leftists together. I for one think Bush would be insane if he agreed to meet with her. Some of us try to back up what we say....

Kelzie said:
Aw hey come on. Stop lumping all us liberal/leftists together. I for one think Bush would be insane if he agreed to meet with her. Some of us try to back up what we say....

Sorry, you are a liberal, NOT an anti-America leftist. :doh

Feel better?

ludahai said:
Sorry, you are a liberal, NOT an anti-America leftist. :doh

Feel better?

Yes a little...*sniff*

Originally posted by jamesrage
I often wonder how the scumbags in the anti-war crowd will treat our troops once they come home.
A lot better than the Bush Administration.

Originally posted by VTA:
You do know Billo that Sheehans son reenlisted in the military to go to Iraq don't you? Futhermore, he volunteered for the mission he was on when he died.

In all actuality, in accordance with her family's reaction to her actions and the evidence of her sons devotion to this country and it's interests, it's more than likely that he would strongly disagree with her stance.
Hold it! Before you go on, I have to pull my pant legs up...........OK, go ahead...

Originally posted by akryon:
While you have your tinfoil hat on please find out who really shot Kennedy.
It was you, akryon! You shot Kennedy. You were the one on the grassy knoll.

Billo_Really said:
A lot better than the Bush Administration.

Yeah, right. I fully expect the leftists of America to give them exactly the same treatment as they gave the Viet Nam vets. I hope time proves me wrong, but it usually doesn't.

Originally posted by GunsGodGlory:
I don't think anyone ever thought they were going to be sending an invading army of millions into America. But we know saddam supported terrorists, we had intelligence that was telling us he wanted to obtain nukes, we knew he was willing to use weapons of mass destruction (he gased his own people), we knew he was willing to attack and invade surrounding countries in the middle east, and we knew about the horrible way he treated his own people.

I have no idea how stupid you are, but come on
You want to talk about stupid, let's talk about stupid! It's stupid to:

• Put Guns and God in the same sentence. When was the last time you saw Jesus packing heat?
  • Try to convince people that a country that barely had running water and electricity was a threat!
  • Trying to lie about intelligence reports that state the opposite of what you are proposing.
  • Trying to recite the mantra that he gassed his own people when evidence suggests it was the Iranians.
  • Not acknowledge the fact that he got the green light to invade Kuwait from the Bush Sr. Administration.
  • Quote from a President that had a habit of falling asleep in Cabinet meetings.
Now that's real stupidity!

Back to you...

Originally Posted by nefarious_plot
The pathetic and desperate attempts at slandering this women by Bush fanatics indicate how much an impact she is having.

She is exercising here right as an American, Her freedom. Those supporting this war claim its for freedom, yet they consistantly show they want to take freedom away from AMERICAN's.
This is true.

Back
Top Bottom