• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexiest thing your girl/boyfriend can do for you that isn't specifically for sex?

These days it is staying up long enough to watch the weather part of the evening news.... :peace

I suppose you're making some kind of joke that you find it sexy when a woman does the dishes, but the implications of the image that this is an abusive situation is disgusting and not at all funny.

That was obviously a joke.

What, no, 'Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich?'

:lol:

I'm a better cook than any woman I know under the age of 50. Besides, there's an art in making a man's sandwich just right. I only trust myself.

No, not bad

It's just the same joke told over and over gets tiresome

Same joke, huh?

Feel free to link a thread where I last made a "woman does dishes" joke.

I think it has more to do with you having all the personality of day-old oatmeal.

I'm a better cook than any woman I know under the age of 50. Besides, there's an art in making a man's sandwich just right. I only trust myself.

"making a man's sandwich"...that's a euphemism, right?

That gets your turned on.

For me, is if she either blows in my ear or even better, puts her tongue in my ear.

This one time, my (ex) girlfriend and I were sitting in a park... and she starting putting her tongue in my ear. My boner nearly broke my pants and I could barely sit right. You know how you just slide down whenever things get too... you know, unusual... it's like a natural response. Well I was sliding down and my pants were about to have a big hole in them.

So what does it for you? Sexy things that aren't really you know, for sex... that get you in the mood or just desiring it... Something like an ultra-tease or I don't know.

the ear is already an erotic zone

try different things :lol:

You mormons are a blast from the past, man. That's wild. I can't imagine marrying someone I've only known for four days.

My parents (neither of them Mormons) got married less than two months after they met and are still happily married roughly 35 years later. Dad always said that getting married is a decision, staying married is a state of mind.

My parents (neither of them Mormons) got married less than two months after they met and are still happily married roughly 35 years later. Dad always said that getting married is a decision, staying married is a state of mind.

State of mind.....chore.....all a matter of semantics.

Wearing a dress (or skirt) with no panties.
Something about the... availability... that gets me going.

:bravo: To your father for an accurate statement.

Another one is, once you get past LOVE you to get to love.

Back
Top Bottom