• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexiest thing your girl/boyfriend can do for you that isn't specifically for sex?

That gets your turned on.

For me, is if she either blows in my ear or even better, puts her tongue in my ear.

This one time, my (ex) girlfriend and I were sitting in a park... and she starting putting her tongue in my ear. My boner nearly broke my pants and I could barely sit right. You know how you just slide down whenever things get too... you know, unusual... it's like a natural response. Well I was sliding down and my pants were about to have a big hole in them.

So what does it for you? Sexy things that aren't really you know, for sex... that get you in the mood or just desiring it... Something like an ultra-tease or I don't know.

You will know you've grown up when the sexiest thing your significant other can do for you is bring you a cup of delicious hot coffee while you're sitting on the couch after he's just got in from shoveling snow.

I love the post coital "what are you thinking?" and the pre coital "I think I left the oven on". I love the 3am "can you turn the heat up?" and the 5:25 phone call telling me we're meeting her mother for dinner at Sizzler. I love when she decides to get creative and paints the walls some version of vomit green while leaving the brushes and rollers full of paint in a bucket by the hose but with no water in the bucket. I love it when she "borrows" my cash for lunch without telling me. I love it when she comes home from a girls night out all drunk and horny then passes out. I love it when I find out that her parents are coming to visit from my buddy who happens to be dating one of her friends. I love it when she spends $250 at the grocery store and somehow or other managed to not get any food. I love that she can decorate the bedroom with $500 comforters, $80 pillows, $125 sheets and all kinds of nicknacks but not figure out how to get any use out of a $5 mop.

They're nice, but a bit of a pain in the ass to take off when it needs to come off. In pieces...makes it easier, and you can turn it into a game of sorts.
No dude, most of the ones like he posted a picture of have hooks at the bottom that open in the same way as a bra clip. It's awesome, you don't even have to take the thing off, you just unclip the bit you need access to.

No dude, most of the ones like he posted a picture of have hooks at the bottom that open in the same way as a bra clip. It's awesome, you don't even have to take the thing off, you just unclip the bit you need access to.

They do make those that are crotchless.

Just an insider fyi there.

True. The thing is, it might be weird, but I don't actually get any sort of sexual pleasure from seeing vaginas. I like the bit just before you see it, when it's wrapped up like a Christmas present and there is still some anticipation left. That's why lingerie is so awesome, it's like wrapping paper :)

True. The thing is, it might be weird, but I don't actually get any sort of sexual pleasure from seeing vaginas. I like the bit just before you see it, when it's wrapped up like a Christmas present and there is still some anticipation left. That's why lingerie is so awesome, it's like wrapping paper :)

Well, everyone has their preferences.

Gotta say though, I'm very glad my boyfriend gets pleasure from seeing my vagina... his pleasure is mine. :)

Saying "i'll cover the electric bill" after I get out of the hospital would really turn me on.

I dunno. That would kind of feel like cheating somehow.

A garter belt without panties is one thing, but a special opening just for the va-jay-jay in an otherwise complete garment would feel kind of weird. It'd remind me too much of a pair of those old fashioned pajamas that came with special flaps built into the back. :lol:

Last edited:
I dunno. That would kind of feel like cheating somehow.

A garter belt without panties is one thing, but a special opening just for the va-jay-jay in an otherwise complete garment would feel kind of weird. It'd remind me too much of a pair of those fashioned pajamas that came with special flaps built into the back. :lol:

If you say so. I've gotten no complaints thus far.

I've said it before. I'll say it again: let me watch him shave. Preferably in a towel.

I have no idea why this makes me want to jump someone, but it totally does. Every time.

The random out of the blue "I <3 you", or "Love ya" texts. Gives me that kind of gooey feeling in my chest, and makes really want her.

Oh, and the way she laughs, love making her laugh.

To answer the question (sorry about that!)...I also love the random text, the random email...

When I'm cooking and he comes up behind me and starts kissing the nape of my neck, then that spot right behind my earlobe?

*melts

I've said it before. I'll say it again: let me watch him shave. Preferably in a towel.

I have no idea why this makes me want to jump someone, but it totally does. Every time.

I shave in just a towel with the door open just because I know it makes Evan feel the same way.

Four day after we met, she agreed to marry me; a year later, we were married; and we've been married for eighteen and a half years, now. Any of the sort of details that the OP was hoping for are between my wife and me, and are nobody else's business.

You mormons are a blast from the past, man. That's wild. I can't imagine marrying someone I've only known for four days.

You mormons are a blast from the past, man. That's wild. I can't imagine marrying someone I've only known for four days.

Actually, we had known each other for over a year when the marriage finally took place. It took us only four days to realize that we were meant to be together, and I wouldn't say that our religion really had very much to do with that.

The delay was because she had recently converted to this religion, and had to wait a year before we could go to the Temple together. If not for that, we surely would have been married sooner.

Last edited:
It's well-enough known that there are two kinds of boys/men — there are those who boast about their sex lives, and there are those who actually have sex lives. I guess we can all tell which of these categories fits the OP.

I liked the part about blowing or sticking a tongue in his ear as not being specifically for sex

Someone hasn't heard about foreplay, or thinks it's something other than sex.

Which goes a long way to validating your bit of "folk wisdom"

I love the post coital "what are you thinking?" and the pre coital "I think I left the oven on". I love the 3am "can you turn the heat up?" and the 5:25 phone call telling me we're meeting her mother for dinner at Sizzler. I love when she decides to get creative and paints the walls some version of vomit green while leaving the brushes and rollers full of paint in a bucket by the hose but with no water in the bucket. I love it when she "borrows" my cash for lunch without telling me. I love it when she comes home from a girls night out all drunk and horny then passes out. I love it when I find out that her parents are coming to visit from my buddy who happens to be dating one of her friends. I love it when she spends $250 at the grocery store and somehow or other managed to not get any food. I love that she can decorate the bedroom with $500 comforters, $80 pillows, $125 sheets and all kinds of nicknacks but not figure out how to get any use out of a $5 mop.

I like it when she criticizes everything I do. It tells me that she really wants me to be the best

I like it when she criticizes all my friends. It tells me she thinks I'm better than all of them, and that she wants to spend all of her time with me

the-dishes-aint-gonna-do-themselves.jpg

I suppose you're making some kind of joke that you find it sexy when a woman does the dishes, but the implications of the image that this is an abusive situation is disgusting and not at all funny.

:rofl :rofl Priceless!!

I suppose you're making some kind of joke that you find it sexy when a woman does the dishes, but the implications of the image that this is an abusive situation is disgusting and not at all funny.

Respectfully disagree.

To answer the OP, when I have a heated intellectual debate with my boyfriend it turns me on to no end. I find intelligence extremely sexy. Also when he nuzzles my neck with his stubbly chin.

Maybe because you don't realize that the depiction is a reality for too many men and women in this country.

When it happens, it's not funny. When it's highlighted in a non-serious manner and given joke-worthy parameters, it's funny.

It's a joke. It's a funny. I know you are new here, but that's just how he is.

Back
Top Bottom