• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sex and gender are two different things. where is the trans movement headed?

This is rambling nonsense. These are incoherent claims because I have said nothing of the sort.
The fact that they do not have an understanding of it doesn't mean that it isn't already predetermined and will become known as they mature. A baby has no idea about sexual orientation or even sex but our sexual orientation isn't a choice and it is also predetermined in utero but that doesn't become known for 10-12 years. When a baby is born we are usually little more than our reptilian brain. A baby doesn't even gain the understanding that it is alive and conscious until a year or more of age.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?.

What I'm saying is that when I was very young I could understand the differences in sex and both of us could do that.

This is rambling nonsense. These are incoherent claims because I have said nothing of the sort.
Really XD you said it there and I gave an example. what are you on?

it's a sad malady that I am thankful to not have been stricken with.

I wish those suffering well.
Well thank you I'am suffering because I don't like it when people shit on science fact and push what they feel not science fact and not even definitions because apparently "we all have different definitions"

Brain chemicals affected during a "wash" while a fetus. It can result in incongruity.

Of course, it's a spectrum. Some people are more "man / woman" than others. But the body doesn't always match.

The genders society creates aren't really based on biological sex. So maybe that's part of the issue; our established parameters are flawed.
Are you talking about chromosomes?
The original argument I heard from trans people was that chromosomes change over time. That is absolutely correct, as we break down so do our chromosomes it was only after that. That we realised chromosomes were changing the best guess is realistically evolution that we need different humans now to survive as we built this new society around us and our needs become different. This would support adapt to survive, I'm sure if I took a chromosome test that I would probably have more of a feminine mix.
Still not sex - organs + a lot of information if you change sex you will still have issues related to the sex you were born into. That's important information. the "addon" to sex does not work because it simply replaces sex with something that is not relevant

I would also like to take the time to say that males don't exist without females. In the womb you cross female to get to male, certain parts have to grow from females thats why those with massive labias i believe its called although im probably wrong indicates that they were headed for male, adapted some parts such as "don't be a *****" which can said to be quite a male trait. This is biology that has to do with that development but again its not based on sexual organs even natural trans won't have two sexual organs they would have one working and one that's partially developed.

Yes, of course. Is it common? Not particularly, but much more than we used to assume.

The consensus of serious scientific and medical research is that gender identity (the heart of the transgender phenomena) is biologically rooted in our prenatal development.

Most likely transgender variation will eventually be classified as a type of intersex condition. In any case, it is simply one of countless variations in human development.

Intersex talking about chromosomes. This is what happens when these areas get smashed together by people who don't understand the science.
Because sex is biology doesn't mean it takes into account chromosomes, that again is different

even got this
No. Transgenderism is a mental illness.

It is two parts of a brain’s function (body part and mind part) in conflict over homosexuality (genetically, “born as”).

It is what happens after centuries of persecution for something (genetic imprinting related to suppression and/or regression) that then becomes socially commonly held or accepted as the norm. (No need for suppression/regression but still a need or drive to).

Some mechanic in the brain then comes into conflict between sexuality and physical identity.

It is solely a homosexual mental illness. (ALL who personally identify with this, will have genetic markers for homosexuality in their genes, whether latent or dormant. Born as. Of course there will be those who identify merely to be different or due to social identity. A mockery or mimicry syndrome akin to “copycat killers”, not really killing but attracted to the attention ie. Narcissistic identity disorders. The difference between the two being surgery, physically proving it. )

Let them choose whats best for them and accept it… (that’s the easiest cure or remedy.)

As long as they are honest about it there shouldn't be any conflict over it.

The difference is accepting who they are and what non - fact they want to push Let them choose whats best for them and accept it… (that’s the easiest cure or remedy.)

Really I think doctors would agree that's not a great way to deal with illness.
Doctors rely on facts to guide their decision. these are not fact's they are want's.

Last edited:
We are talking about sex so please provide actual facts not what is felt to be right. I'd hope we had already gotten rid of superstitious claims, but apparently not. providing some doctors views on the subject who are guessing with little evidence.
In Australia this is where they are headed https://www.dss.gov.au/disability-a...isability-in-residential-aged-care-initiative

This is what happens when you just 'feel' something. It has no scientific evidence to support it.
This is extremely concerning when the fact that yelling like a child will get them what they want.
This is shutting down science fact, stopping communication
The only people I can compare to are dictatorships
They do all that to get what they want
But theres no care if what the community wants something, they use fascist methods, these are online the arguments I've heard no logic and no evidence just assuming its the best when facts would show otherwise this is why things need to be opened to questioning because that's how science continues and ensures facts rule our decisions as they should.

Yes I've read the arguments its just trying to justify why gender is above sex.
Providing sociology 'facts' which are based on want's realistically do not belong in science fact like biology because of course you take that to try and support trans because of chromosome effects.
Sex is biological reproduction, not chromosomes and not how you feel. simply how we breed

Last edited:
"I have said nothing of the sort"
yeah ya did
example is that me and a girl in a bathtub under the age of 3 understanding sex by identifying that the girl opposite me had different genitalia than me. This is something we experience. we may be small but like all animals in the kingdom is that we can differentiate between things that are the same and things that are not the same. Feel free to deny this but the best is example is dogs they can differentiate between items. It's not hard and it's something that's built into us, I like to call it curiosity

I would also like to point out, I hate men who can't control their testosterone. the trans people I've met have no idea how to control it.
Oestrogen is natural in females and provide effects
testosterone also has an effect. I've noticed it heavily, its like a 16 year old girl who doesn't know what testosterone is like. they're just going to be as ****y as the males that can't handle it. It's a new drug your not use to it will effect you

wtf man talking about that sex is purely sexual organs not chromosomes and not gender.
This is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject.
XD were you the type of person who got mad at insurance agency's saying only sex is allowed. why? because that has useful information. the information you keep posting should not involve children they are still developing

I would love to address your point. But if there was one, I was unable to parse it. What's your native language, friend?

I would love to address your point. But if there was one, I was unable to parse it. What's your native language, friend?
well break it down
wtf man talking about that sex is purely sexual organs not chromosomes and not gender.

This is referring to all the replies that bring up chromosomes but call it sex, different subjects again. Intersex is different to sex

This is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject.
Whats so hard to understand gender is irrelevant to sex and therefore can't replace it because they are not the same

XD were you the type of person who got mad at insurance agency's saying only sex is allowed. why? because that has useful information. the information you keep posting should not involve children they are still developing
^ referring to an issue where the trans community tried to get that changed but they wouldn't because that info is necessary to providing insurance

So you can't break it down? I just did. Please come back with something productive and not trying to insult my language when you don't understand it

I'm sick of seeing replies like "should they just kill themselves"
That's hostage diplomacy.

You can consider me what you want, I just wan't to leave the world better than when I was born
Something not so shit.

Doe's anyone here not like what happened with rittenhouse?
He was an actual good guy who came to stop looting not peaceful protest.
He shot people because they tried to grab his gun which is fine in terms of law.
Even morally he didn't want to kill, his actions make that clear. he had so much restraint, and it wasn't until the other guys were right up in his face.

well break it down

This is referring to all the replies that bring up chromosomes but call it sex, different subjects again. Intersex is different to sex

It may have been referring to 'all the replies that bring up chromosomes but call it sex, different subjects again,' but it doesn't seem to be referring to anything I wrote in the post that you were replying to.

Are you saying that I misinterpreted the conclusions of the study? Are you saying that I interpreted the conclusions of the study correctly, but that you disagree with the conclusions of the study? Are you disagreeing that the World Health Organization defines gender in terms of socially constructed characteristics? I really have no idea which part of my post you are attempting to disagree with here.

Whats so hard to understand gender is irrelevant to sex and therefore can't replace it because they are not the same

You really don't see how anyone could have trouble understanding the sentence arbitrary string of words, 'this is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject?'

^ referring to an issue where the trans community tried to get that changed but they wouldn't because that info is necessary to providing insurance

That explanation only made your reply more confusing I am afraid.

So you can't break it down? I just did. Please come back with something productive and not trying to insult my language when you don't understand it

How could I insult your language when I don't even know which language it is?

It may have been referring to 'all the replies that bring up chromosomes but call it sex, different subjects again,' but it doesn't seem to be referring to anything I wrote in the post that you were replying to.

Are you saying that I misinterpreted the conclusions of the study? Are you saying that I interpreted the conclusions of the study correctly, but that you disagree with the conclusions of the study? Are you disagreeing that the World Health Organization defines gender in terms of socially constructed characteristics? I really have no idea which part of my post you are attempting to disagree with here.
I'm saying that considering the latest actions of WHO have made them an unreliable source, This happens pretty often for example chineese institutes have lost all reliability by spouting lies.
So yes I'm debating their definition of gender. they are clearly just led by where the money is and have shown that WHO really doesn't have pull anymore because of their actions. Again this happens often, institutes claiming to be providing facts are infact just pushing the CCP narrative
You really don't see how anyone could have trouble understanding the sentence arbitrary string of words, 'this is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject?'
So no capability of understanding I get it. 'this is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject?'
Now as a sensible person I'd break that down as gender is not compatible with sex. It's not hard you just don't give a shit and you think you that trying to point out tiny mistakes takes away from my point.

Because you have, what's the language we are speaking?
Then you have your answer why bother asking?
referring to an issue where the trans community tried to get that changed but they wouldn't because that info is necessary to providing insurance
well there it is that's the reply, don't know where your confusion comes from I think it might be your stuck perspective

So by you can't "parse" it. is infact just you trying to push a point with insults. leave that shit out of here, you mofo

I'm saying that considering the latest actions of WHO have made them an unreliable source, This happens pretty often for example chineese institutes have lost all reliability by spouting lies.
So yes I'm debating their definition of gender. they are clearly just led by where the money is and have shown that WHO really doesn't have pull anymore because of their actions. Again this happens often, institutes claiming to be providing facts are infact just pushing the CCP narrative

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. I am not sure how I was supposed to infer that you are contesting the World Health Organization's definition of gender from the statement "wtf man talking about that sex is purely sexual organs not chromosomes and not gender." But now I understand that you think I made a mistake by using the WHO definition of gender in my critique of the study on sexual differentiation during the intrauterine period.

So what definition of the word gender do you think I should have used instead when critiquing the abstract of a medical research study?

So no capability of understanding I get it. 'this is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject?'
Now as a sensible person I'd break that down as gender is not compatible with sex. It's not hard you just don't give a shit and you think you that trying to point out tiny mistakes takes away from my point.

I don't know how you can get from 'this is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject' to the idea that sex and gender are incompatible. When you say that sex and gender are 'not compatible,' do you mean that you think if someone has a biological sex that they cannot also have a gender identity, and that if they have a gender identity they cannot also have a biological sex? In what sense are sex and gender 'not compatible' with each other? And what does that have to do with anything I wrote in the post you were replying to?

Because you have, what's the language we are speaking?
Then you have your answer why bother asking?

I was asking because if you spoke Spanish or French, I thought maybe you could just make your points in your native tongue, and then I might have some idea what you were talking about.

referring to an issue where the trans community tried to get that changed but they wouldn't because that info is necessary to providing insurance
well there it is that's the reply, don't know where your confusion comes from I think it might be your stuck perspective

So what I understood from that is that you were talking about some issue in which the trans community tried to get something changed. But the trans community wouldn't get whatever it was changed because it was necessary in order for the trans community to get insurance.

I guess aside from the obvious point that you didn't articulate what exactly it was that the trans community tried to get changed, my main confusion stems from the fact you were replying to a post that I wrote, in which I did not mention the trans community trying to get anything changed. In fact, I didn't mention the trans community at all. Nor did I mention insurance. I have no way to contextualize anything you said in terms of the post you were replying to.

now we're getting somewhere. I am not sure how I was supposed to infer that you are contesting the World Health Organization's definition of gender from the statement "wtf man talking about that sex is purely sexual organs not chromosomes and not gender." But now I understand that you think I made a mistake by using the WHO definition of gender in my critique of the study on sexual differentiation during the intrauterine period.

What I'm saying is that WHO have lost the respect of academies. That's because they clearly sold out on their values.
The WHO have really got nothing considering they ****ed the start of the pandemic.
So yes I believe its a mistake to take any advice from them. They have shown that they don't respect science fact.
I really don't care what definition you use

do you mean that you think if someone has a biological sex that they cannot also have a gender identity, and that if they have a gender identity they cannot also have a biological sex? In what sense are sex and gender 'not compatible' with each other? And what does that have to do with anything I wrote in the post you were replying to?

No sex is sexual organs
gender is what you feel

I was asking because if you spoke Spanish or French, I thought maybe you could just make your points in your native tongue, and then I might have some idea what you were talking about.

Do you speak those languages what if I'm Russian do you speak that?

You're just incapable of breaking down what I'm saying
So what I understood from that is that you were talking about some issue in which the trans community tried to get something changed. But the trans community wouldn't get whatever it was changed because it was necessary in order for the trans community to get insurance.

I guess aside from the obvious point that you didn't articulate what exactly it was that the trans community tried to get changed, my main confusion stems from the fact you were replying to a post that I wrote, in which I did not mention the trans community trying to get anything changed. In fact, I didn't mention the trans community at all. Nor did I mention insurance. I have no way to contextualise (spelt that wrong) anything you said in terms of the post you were replying to.

If you were able to articulate what I'm saying then you'd be fine.
What I'm saying is the trans community did attack insurance over this issue and they failed.

Are you saying that throughout the conversation you didn't bring up issues of the such? I'm responding even if it isn't the same conversation.
Because it was still a point you brought up, that's called addressing points, analysing situations and providing a counter argument.
This is an argument so all points brought up would be acknowledged.

Again if your not an opponent, then it makes sense (is it completely clear?) no but you can make sense of what's being said

How?

How?

Please provide evidence of fact not research

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. I am not sure how I was supposed to infer that you are contesting the World Health Organization's definition of gender from the statement "wtf man talking about that sex is purely sexual organs not chromosomes and not gender." But now I understand that you think I made a mistake by using the WHO definition of gender in my critique of the study on sexual differentiation during the intrauterine period.

So what definition of the word gender do you think I should have used instead when critiquing the abstract of a medical research study?

I don't know how you can get from 'this is to just simply what sex is how gender can't replace is because its completely different subject' to the idea that sex and gender are incompatible. When you say that sex and gender are 'not compatible,' do you mean that you think if someone has a biological sex that they cannot also have a gender identity, and that if they have a gender identity they cannot also have a biological sex? In what sense are sex and gender 'not compatible' with each other? And what does that have to do with anything I wrote in the post you were replying to?

I guess aside from the obvious point that you didn't articulate what exactly it was that the trans community tried to get changed, my main confusion stems from the fact you were replying to a post that I wrote, in which I did not mention the trans community trying to get anything changed. In fact, I didn't mention the trans community at all. Nor did I mention insurance. I have no way to contextualize anything you said in terms of the post you were replying to.
When the WHO ****ed the world they lost so much respect and any information they gave would need to scrutinised.
They made it clear they were no longer wanting to go off scientific fact because they were getting paid by china.

The WHO have nothing to stand on their scientific reports no longer hold value.\
Because they were spouting what the CCP was.
This led to issues with calling it a pandemic. So yes WHO no longer has its credibility. They made sure of that, non - bias science was skewed into what people were saying.

The WHO had their chance they screwed any chance of having scientific recognition

honestly I love the line
"in my critique of the study on sexual differentiation during the intrauterine period."
compared to the rest of your remarks was to try and sound sophisticated about the situation
considering you couldn't use parse correctly, not surprising.
Just seems like you have a superiority complex

Considering
A superiority complex is a belief that your abilities or accomplishments are somehow dramatically better than other people’s. People with a superiority complex may be condescending, smug, or mean to other people who don’t agree with them. Here’s everything you need to know about superiority complexes and how they affect people.

What Is a Superiority Complex?​

Superiority complexes were first identified by Alfred Adler, an early psychologist, in his theory of individual psychology. He defined superiority complexes as a reaction to a deep feeling of inferiority.

The idea behind the theory of individual psychology is that everyone is trying to overcome a sense of inferiority. According to this theory, some people react by working hard to master skills and complete achievements.

XD you've been condescending, smug, or mean to other people who don’t agree with them
your comments show all of the above

That's called bringing up new points to a subject

I guess it depends on who is writing the definition.
Webster, 1997, gender n., Any of two or more categories, as feminine, masculine, adn neuter, into which words are divided and which determine agreement with or selection of modifiers or grammatical forms; the quality of being of the male or female sex.
Webster, 1983, gender n. 1. a) the classifying of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, etc into groups regarded as masculine, feminine, or neuter: in English, only some nouns and all pronouns in the hird person singular (as he, she, and it) are classified into these groups b) any one of these groups 2. sex
Society 19, a lifestyle magazine for millennials has one of their own.
Seems like Merriam-Webster's definition contradicts itself.

Two or more categories than lists two categories. Neuter isn't the category of gender it's what happens when you remove the testicles from a male. So two options for masculine that don't need to exist and then feminine. I wonder why they don't include spayed.

XD I was raised with a girl we use to sit in the bathtub staring at each others junk this was before 3, so I'd say there is some understanding of this is a girl and this is a boy this is how we differ. sex definitively has more credibility than gender when you said "it add on information" how??? all that's doing is getting rid of sex and accepting gender norms

The fact that they do not have an understanding of it doesn't mean that it isn't already predetermined and will become known as they mature. A baby has no idea about sexual orientation or even sex but our sexual orientation isn't a choice and it is also predetermined in utero but that doesn't become known for 10-12 years. When a baby is born we are usually little more than our reptilian brain. A baby doesn't even gain the understanding that it is alive and conscious until a year or more of age.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?.

I bolded what you quoted from Lisa to separate it out from being attributed to you.

What exactly in that bolded paragraph says "it add on information"? Because I am not seeing it either.

What I'm saying is that when I was very young I could understand the differences in sex and both of us could do that.

Notice it yes. Understand it, I doubt, not at that young an age. At 3 most kids, ask about the difference and then just take it in stride that boys and girls are different physically, and continue on their way.

The original argument I heard from trans people was that chromosomes change over time.

Not sure where you heard that argument. It's a new one on me.

That is absolutely correct, as we break down so do our chromosomes it was only after that. That we realised chromosomes were changing the best guess is realistically evolution that we need different humans now to survive as we built this new society around us and our needs become different.

The breakdown of our chromosomes/DNA is not changes over time. The chromosomes remain that same. As cells replicate, they incur damage, but there is buffer material so that damage doesn't really affect us until our senior years.

This would support adapt to survive, I'm sure if I took a chromosome test that I would probably have more of a feminine mix.

Assuming that you are not a mixed sex chimera, then no you would not. If we did the check in your senior years we might see damage to the Y chromosome and the SRY gene, but they would still be there.

Still not sex - organs + a lot of information if you change sex you will still have issues related to the sex you were born into. That's important information. the "addon" to sex does not work because it simply replaces sex with something that is not relevant

You seem to be making your own argument that the majority of transgenders are not making. For the most part, there is no claim that someone is not of their birth sex, setting aside all the label use confusion. And even most transgenders realize that transitioning, especially if they don't go full SRS, will not change any sex related conditions. A trans man is still likely to undergo menopause after mid-age. So I am not sure what this "add on" thing is that you are talking about is, especially since you are the one who brought it up, not others.

The pic and the "I am offended sir! Why you are impugning upon my right to a minor genocidal act or two!"
makes me think you believe that you are an academic but realistically you're the person who says "****ing white males"
if you like making enemies no reason then yeah thats a great plan
Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Whut? You do know i am mocking someone with that quote right?….. which is why i have that in quotes by another person. Reason being is that poster is in favor of genocide.

That quote also happens to be from James Adomian’s comedy sketch about Sebastian Gorka.

The “****ing white male” bit was a popular anti sjw meme from way back in 2014 a bit before gamergate started. The one who said that was not a professor.

I am not a professor or in the field of academia.

I am also an antifascist furry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom