• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sex and Friendship

Who's being exploited? She's doing with a tourist what she would otherwise be doing with her neighbors. The only difference being that she actually enjoys herself instead of doing it out of boredom. As an added bonus, I can't get her pregnant. When someone is broke, even an ice cream is out of reach financially. There is essentially nothing else to do.

Sometimes the chicks even want to fight over who gets to go out with the rich tourist. In one case, ironically, it was the tough girl that chased the others away. It turns out that she was into kick boxing. Strong legs have other exciting benefits too.

do you like to leave that layer of grayish brown dust on?

Imagine for a second wondering around a place like the one pictured below. You search for the nubile darling with the cutest face. You discover that she is of legal age. You get her cleaned up with new clothes and take her to a place that she could only dream of. Add to that a culture that accepting a nice dinner means that a chick is considered a thief if she doesn't put out. She undresses at a love hotel as soon as she walks through the door without even being asked. It really is that good. Only once has anyone not done that under those circumstances. That one exception was a super religious chick that was saving herself for marriage. It's like finding an oyster bed with an abundance of pearls.

Actually, you get her naked before you pay for dinner. She needs to undress to get cleaned up and put on the new clothes.

The interesting thing is that such a thing usually generates a friendship. The guy because he gets sex from a woman with an incredible body and the young woman and her family because you are giving them a break from unspeakable poverty. If the guy wants to see her again, it's a good idea to help her entire family to some extent.

saneamento1.jpg

1484769932_342623_1484776985_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

You are disgusting.

do you like to leave that layer of grayish brown dust on?

The dust is inconsequential. It's amazing what becomes bearable with a nubile hot chick at your side. I have spent the night in such places. It makes slums and even a Communist dictatorship bearable. I have spoke to men in Cuba that stay on the island for exactly that reason. Most of the people that have left are male, leaving an abundance of needy (and not just financially) females behind. The similarities between almost any Latin American country is striking.

Oh, how very noblesse oblige-y of you. You exploit desperate young women and then congratulate yourself on giving them "a break" from their poverty. You even "clean them up." How noble. :roll:

There's another reason it's important to help out her family: Gangs. She likely has brothers in a gang. Goodwill is a must.

I wonder if adam and eve were friends. maybe they just mated at the edge of the garden and darted off

The dust is inconsequential. It's amazing what becomes bearable with a nubile hot chick at your side. I have spent the night in such places. It makes slums and even a Communist dictatorship bearable. I have spoke to men in Cuba that stay on the island for exactly that reason. Most of the people that have left are male, leaving an abundance of needy (and not just financially) females behind. The similarities between almost any Latin American country is striking.

So are these potential marriage partners or simply a fling?

So are these potential marriage partners or simply a fling?

Friends with benefits. I already have a wife that knows her place. My wife and I are discussing her coming along on some of these trips on the condition that she gets to enjoy luxury while I play AND it be a city where she doesn't know anybody.

Being from a small town, she also wants to learn about how some of the slum dwellers live. I'm thinking of telling her that I won't play with anyone she talks with. My goal is to feel young, not to humiliate my wife.

Last edited:
Friends with benefits. I already have a wife that knows her place. My wife and I are discussing her coming along on some of these trips on the condition that she gets to enjoy luxury while I play AND it be a city where she doesn't know anybody.

Being from a small town, she also wants to learn about how some of the slum dwellers live. I'm thinking of telling her that I won't play with anyone she talks with. My goal is to feel young, not to humiliate my wife.

a man hasnt experiences the slums until hes had to flick a frijole from his san pedro

This is my favorite quote from your article.

But all things considered, slum growth is a force for good. It could be an even stronger driver of development if leaders stopped treating slums as a problem to be cleared and started treating them as a population to be serviced, providing access to reliable land titles, security, paved roads, water and sewer lines, schools, and clinics.

This is my favorite quote from your article.
yes.yes. but the article while nicely written doesnt separate slum dwellers as individuals. the problem in some places is the political leaders dont care about the poor because the poor cant make political leaders rich. in some poorer countries businesses wont invest money because of the political unrest and revolutions. a company isnt likely to invest a million dollars when in 5 years because of political instability some other faction or party takes the land or business that was established. the leadership of some countries wouldnt allow investments unless those in positions of power benefit. I dont think the poor should be generalized. poor people can be healthy , safe and content especially in rural areas. it depends on the person and the situation. but in general i agree with the article. better living conditions could create a better class of sex worker. the working poor still need repairs around the house or on cars and equipment. so the o.p. continue to provide for the poor in his selfless manner.

yes.yes. but the article while nicely written doesnt separate slum dwellers as individuals. the problem in some places is the political leaders dont care about the poor because the poor cant make political leaders rich. in some poorer countries businesses wont invest money because of the political unrest and revolutions. a company isnt likely to invest a million dollars when in 5 years because of political instability some other faction or party takes the land or business that was established. the leadership of some countries wouldnt allow investments unless those in positions of power benefit. I dont think the poor should be generalized. poor people can be healthy , safe and content especially in rural areas. it depends on the person and the situation. but in general i agree with the article. better living conditions could create a better class of sex worker. the working poor still need repairs around the house or on cars and equipment. so the o.p. continue to provide for the poor in his selfless manner.

P.S. there is an article somewhere about some poor kid being born in a manger,in the animal shelter. so if not for poor people much of the world would have a different story to tell.

do you mean that they should be ''serviced'' sexually ? or are you being sincere ?

A bit of both. I find it impossible to become intimate with someone without generating some sort of friendship. Once she has become intimate, there's a certain joy about providing some unexpected pleasant surprise. If someone provides a week of incredible experiences, she deserves an unexpected good used laptop.

Last edited:
Why is it that a serious relationship is usually defined as a friendship with sex? Why can't sex just be its own thing and not be confused with love or any of that bull****. If the time is right and you and a girl (or guy, whatever you're into) are friends or even not friends and engage in sex, why is that considered wrong? I hate the weight sex puts on a friendship after its over. Like something is supposed to change and you are both supposed to pledge your love to one another. Of course wear protection, the 70's taught us that (AIDS) but cmon, what more is there to sex besides genital interaction? I don't think there is anything else to it than that and if there is its only because of some social ideal.

Relationships are complex (friendship included) and sex adds to this incredibly. The biggest complication arises when one or the other takes friendship into something more while the other does not want it. Experience dictates this is usually the female and the result is a ruined friendship. Even being completely honest and setting guidelines may not be sufficient so the best bet is to avoid sexual contact with a friend you wish to keep unless you want your lover to be your friend. Then you best friend can be your wife and the world turns beautiful.

Relationships are complex (friendship included) and sex adds to this incredibly. The biggest complication arises when one or the other takes friendship into something more while the other does not want it. Experience dictates this is usually the female and the result is a ruined friendship. Even being completely honest and setting guidelines may not be sufficient so the best bet is to avoid sexual contact with a friend you wish to keep unless you want your lover to be your friend. Then you best friend can be your wife and the world turns beautiful.

It could also be the male. I know of very few men who would be pleased if the woman they are really into is screwing other dudes.

Back
Top Bottom